ITT Inc. (ITT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ITT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 201,800,000; for context, that's better than 91.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ITT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WING, TKC, CABO, ZTO and TGS.
ITT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ITT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 80.69% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of ITT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ITT Inc's dividend yield of 0.89% is in the bottom 14.6%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ITT's provides a return of -80.69% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 10.14% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ITT than it is for only 24.2% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
ITT Dividend Chart
ITT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|