ITT Inc. (ITT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ITT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 265,900,000, ranking above 93.99% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ITT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GMLP, CPLP, COG, EIG and SAFM.
ITT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ITT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.38% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of ITT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ITT offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.95% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ITT Inc's estimated return of -79.38% surpasses about merely 10.01% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ITT than it is for merely 24.66% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
ITT Dividend Chart
ITT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|