Itau Unibanco Holding S/A ADR (ITUB): Price and Financial Metrics
ITUB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.24||52-week high||$6.15|
|Prev. close||$5.14||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||24,081,754|
|50-day MA||$5.54||Dividend yield||4.21%|
|200-day MA||$5.24||Market Cap||51.35B|
ITUB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITUB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $53,432,537,647, ITAU UNIBANCO HOLDING SA has a greater market value than 95.93% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ITUB is currently 0.41, higher than only 1.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ITAU UNIBANCO HOLDING SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITUB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DG, WMG, SAIA, LAZ, and JCI.
- ITUB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITAU UNIBANCO HOLDING SA's official web site, go to www.itau.com.br.
Itau Unibanco Holding S/A ADR (ITUB) Company Bio
Banco Itaú Unibanco S.A. is a Brazilian financial services company headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil. Itaú Unibanco was formed through the merger of Banco Itaú and Unibanco in 2008. It is the largest banking institution in Brazil, as well as the largest in Latin America, and the seventy-first largest bank in the world. It is also one of twenty most valuable banks in the world. The bank is listed at the B3 in São Paulo and in NYSE in New York. (Source:Wikipedia)
ITUB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITUB Latest Social Stream
View Full ITUB Social Stream
Latest ITUB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITAU UNIBANCO HOLDING SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITUB as an investment opportunity.
Banco Itau (ITUB) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights The Procter & Gamble, The Home Depot, Danaher, Zoetis and Itau Unibanco Holding
The Procter & Gamble, The Home Depot, Danaher, Zoetis and Itau Unibanco Holding are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Supported by solid fundamentals and good growth prospects, Itau Unibanco (ITUB) stock looks like an attractive investment option now.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including The Procter & Gamble Company (PG), The Home Depot, Inc. (HD) and Danaher Corporation (DHR).
The Sao Paulo-based financial institution, Banco Itau, has witnessed a significant surge in its stock price since the start of the year. As of Wednesday, the firm's stocks have risen by 17.41%. The company's current dividend yield stands at 4.09%, a figure to be compared with the foreign banks industry average of 4.61% and the S&P 500's yield of 1.7%.
ITUB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ITUBWant to see what other sources are saying about Itau Unibanco Holding SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch