Itau Unibanco Banco Holding SA American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 500 Preferred shares) (ITUB): Price and Financial Metrics
ITUB Stock Summary
- ITUB has a market capitalization of $80,485,913,234 -- more than approximately 97.52% of US stocks.
- ITUB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.5%, Itau Unibanco Holding SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.13% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Itau Unibanco Holding SA, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLZ, LFC, ANTM, USB, and ENB.
- ITUB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Itau Unibanco Holding SA's official web site, go to www.itau.com.br.
ITUB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ITUB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.07||52-week high||$10.01|
|Prev. close||$6.95||52-week low||$6.83|
|Day high||$7.12||Avg. volume||26,066,137|
|50-day MA||$8.21||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$8.62||Market Cap||68.88B|
Itau Unibanco Banco Holding SA American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 500 Preferred shares) (ITUB) Company Bio
Itau Unibanco Holding provides various financial products and services to individuals and corporate clients in Brazil and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.