Itau Unibanco Banco Holding SA American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 500 Preferred shares) (ITUB): Price and Financial Metrics
ITUB Stock Summary
- ITUB has a higher market value than 97.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $87,679,098,716.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11 for Itau Unibanco Holding SA; that's greater than it is for 94.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.5%, Itau Unibanco Holding SA's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.16% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Itau Unibanco Holding SA are LOW, CVS, USB, MO, and BKNG.
- ITUB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Itau Unibanco Holding SA's official web site, go to www.itau.com.br.
ITUB Daily Price Range
ITUB 52-Week Price Range
ITUB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ITUB Price/Volume Stats
Itau Unibanco Banco Holding SA American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 500 Preferred shares) (ITUB) Company Bio
Itau Unibanco Holding provides various financial products and services to individuals and corporate clients in Brazil and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.