Itau Unibanco Banco Holding SA American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 500 Preferred shares) (ITUB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ITUB has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 97.61% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, ITUB generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.75% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ITUB has returned $25,915,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.14% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ITUB's price: CNI, GTS, SITE, FMS and KMB.
ITUB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ITUB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 159.48%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Itau Unibanco Holding SA's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ITUB offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.75% of its fellow sector mates.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 159.48%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 91.82% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Itau Unibanco Holding SA bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.82% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Itau Unibanco Holding SA has annual revenue of approximately $19 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 91.43% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
ITUB Dividend Chart
ITUB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ITUB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ITUB dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Itau Unibanco Holding SA's dividends? Try the links below:
Itau Unibanco Holding SA Common Stock (ITUB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB) - Dividend Investor
Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha