Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW): Price and Financial Metrics
ITW Stock Summary
- Illinois Tool Works Inc's market capitalization of $57,342,061,587 is ahead of 96.32% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ITW is 4.79 -- better than 90.8% of US stocks.
- ITW's went public 32.32 years ago, making it older than 90.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Illinois Tool Works Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CL, MMC, SHW, SCHW, and TGT.
- Visit ITW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.itw.com.
ITW Stock Price Chart More Charts
ITW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.58||52-week high||$190.85|
|Prev. close||$190.00||52-week low||$136.92|
|Day high||$189.90||Avg. volume||1,238,731|
|50-day MA||$180.58||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$162.06||Market Cap||60.45B|
Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW) Company Bio
Illinois Tool Works manufactures and sells industrial products and equipment worldwide. It operates through seven segments: Automotive OEM; Test & Measurement and Electronics; Food Equipment; Polymers & Fluids; Welding; Construction Products; and Specialty Products. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Glenview, Illinois.
ITW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ITW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Illinois Tool Works Inc ranked in the 34st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Illinois Tool Works Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 15.88; that's higher than 78.38% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- ITW's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|