Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITW POWR Grades
- ITW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ITW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ITW Stock Summary
- Illinois Tool Works Inc's market capitalization of $75,164,296,079 is ahead of 96.71% of US-listed equities.
- ITW's went public 33.55 years ago, making it older than 90.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Illinois Tool Works Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Illinois Tool Works Inc are CB, COF, FDX, EQNR, and ABB.
- ITW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Illinois Tool Works Inc's official web site, go to www.itw.com.
ITW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.55||52-week high||$242.07|
|Prev. close||$238.50||52-week low||$160.34|
|Day high||$238.25||Avg. volume||1,093,469|
|50-day MA||$225.26||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$207.21||Market Cap||75.04B|
Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW) Company Bio
Illinois Tool Works manufactures and sells industrial products and equipment worldwide. It operates through seven segments: Automotive OEM; Test & Measurement and Electronics; Food Equipment; Polymers & Fluids; Welding; Construction Products; and Specialty Products. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Glenview, Illinois.
ITW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Illinois Tool Works Inc. To summarize, we found that Illinois Tool Works Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Illinois Tool Works Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 14.13; that's higher than 77.66% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- ITW's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ITW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITW Latest Social Stream
View Full ITW Social Stream
Latest ITW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Illinois Tool Works Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITW as an investment opportunity.
DXP Enterprises' (DXPE) board gives green signal to $85 million worth of share buyback program, which underpins its commitment of rewarding shareholders handsomely.
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Does Illinois Tool Works (ITW) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
GLENVIEW, Ill., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) declared a dividend on the company's common stock of $1.14 per share for the second quarter of 2021. The dividend equates to $4.56 per share on a full-year basis. The dividend will be paid on Thursday, July 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 30, 2021. The Board also approved a new share repurchase program that authorizes management to buy back up to $3 billion of the Company’s common stock over an open-ended period of time. The full authorization represents approximately 13 million shares based on ITW’s closing share price on May 6, 2021. The Company’s existing share repurchase authorization of $3 billion was announced in August 2018 and has approximately $1.0 billi...
4 Stocks to Outshine the Thriving Industrial Manufacturing Industry
ITW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ITWWant to do more research on Illinois Tool Works Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch