Invacare Corporation (IVC): Price and Financial Metrics
IVC Stock Summary
- IVC's went public 29.6 years ago, making it older than 83.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Invacare Corp has a higher such ratio than just 9.11% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, IVC has reported earnings growth of -90.92%, putting it ahead of only 14.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGG, NSYS, ACU, SXI, and HCCC.
- IVC's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Invacare Corp's official web site, go to www.invacare.com.
IVC Stock Price Chart More Charts
IVC Price/Volume Stats
Invacare Corporation (IVC) Company Bio
Invacare Corporation designs, manufactures, and distributes medical equipment and supplies used in the home and long-term care settings. It operates through four segments: North America/Home Medical Equipment, Institutional Products Group, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Elyria, Ohio.