Invacare Corporation (IVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVC POWR Grades
- IVC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IVC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IVC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
IVC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,409,961, INVACARE CORP has a greater market value than merely 7.66% of US stocks.
- INVACARE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.55% of US listed stocks.
- IVC's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAF, JELD, FRG, OMI, and SAH.
- IVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INVACARE CORP's official web site, go to www.invacare.com.
IVC Valuation Summary
- IVC's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IVC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVC.
IVC Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -39.18%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.13%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -54.97%.
The table below shows IVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.43% of graded US stocks.
- IVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.921 -- ranking 22nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MLSS, PEN, and CLPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVC.
The table below shows IVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$2.53|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||259,172|
|50-day MA||$0.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||27.90M|
Invacare Corporation (IVC) Company Bio
Invacare Corporation designs, manufactures, and distributes medical equipment and supplies used in the home and long-term care settings. It operates through four segments: North America/Home Medical Equipment, Institutional Products Group, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Elyria, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVC Latest Social Stream
View Full IVC Social Stream
Latest IVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVACARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVC as an investment opportunity.
ELYRIA, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) (“Invacare” or the “company”) announced the consummation of an additional draw of $5,500,000 of term loans under to its Credit Agreement with certain funds managed by Highbridge Capital Management LLC (“Highbridge”), as of December 23, 2022. Commenting on the financing, Geoff Purtill, president and chief executive officer stated, “As guided in the 3Q22 earnings release, Europe achieved sequential growth in revenues and profitabilit
Invacare (IVC) announced additional draw of $5.5M of term loans under its credit agreement. The company said certain funds will be managed by Highbridge Capital Managed. The company…
Invacare, which has struggled with supply-chain problems during the pandemic, has been streamlining its operations to cut costs.
A share of Invacare Corporation (NYSE:IVC) closed at $0.60 per share on Friday, up from $0.36 day before. While Invacare Corporation has overperformed by 66.69%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, IVC fell by -76.00%, with highs and lows ranging from $3.23 to $0.33, […]
Invacare Corporation (NYSE:IVC)’s traded shares stood at 0.8 million during the latest session, with the company’s beta value hitting 0.40. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $0.46, to imply an increase of 16.07% or $0.06 in intraday trading. The IVC share’s 52-week high remains $3.23, putting it -602.17% down since that peak … Boom Or Bust: What Is Next For Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) Stock? Read More »
IVC Price Returns