Invacare Corporation (IVC): Price and Financial Metrics
IVC Stock Summary
- Invacare Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.55% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Invacare Corp has a higher such ratio than just 10.32% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, IVC has reported earnings growth of -90.92%, putting it ahead of merely 14.97% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Invacare Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HIL, BGG, BTN, NSYS, and SYPR.
- IVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Invacare Corp's official web site, go to www.invacare.com.
IVC Stock Price Chart More Charts
IVC Price/Volume Stats
Invacare Corporation (IVC) Company Bio
Invacare Corporation designs, manufactures, and distributes medical equipment and supplies used in the home and long-term care settings. It operates through four segments: North America/Home Medical Equipment, Institutional Products Group, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Elyria, Ohio.