Invacare Corporation (IVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.99% of US stocks.
- IVC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- IVC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
IVC Stock Summary
- Invacare Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.13% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Invacare Corp has a higher such ratio than only 5.25% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Invacare Corp is reporting a growth rate of 6,158.24%; that's higher than 99.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTM, CINF, NH, RFP, and NEWA.
- Visit IVC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invacare.com.
IVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.08||52-week high||$10.94|
|Prev. close||$8.07||52-week low||$5.90|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||399,537|
|50-day MA||$8.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.52||Market Cap||282.44M|
Invacare Corporation (IVC) Company Bio
Invacare Corporation designs, manufactures, and distributes medical equipment and supplies used in the home and long-term care settings. It operates through four segments: North America/Home Medical Equipment, Institutional Products Group, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Elyria, Ohio.
IVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVC Latest Social Stream
View Full IVC Social Stream
Latest IVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invacare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVC as an investment opportunity.
Joining me on today's call from Invacare are Matt Monaghan, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Kathy Leneghan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Today, we will be reviewing our first quarter 2021 financial results and providing investors with an update on our full year outlook.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Invacare Corp. (NYSE:IVC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) ("Invacare" or the "company") today reported results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Invacare (IVC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Invacare Corporation to Host Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) ("Invacare" or the "company") announces that it will release its financial results for the first quarter 2021, after the market closes on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The company will provide a live conference call and webcast to discuss these financial results on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM ET.
IVC Price Returns