Invacare Corporation (IVC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, IVC has issued more dividends than only 8.45% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- IVC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.18% -- which is higher than about just 6.63% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, IVC has returned $1,651,000 US dollars, more than merely 4.89% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IVC's price: STRI, JFIN, MBCN, PGR and MSCI.
IVC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of IVC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 89.61% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Invacare Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, IVC's provides a return of -89.61% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 2.21% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for IVC than it is for merely 1.52% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector, IVC's equity discount rate is less than merely 0% of those stocks.
IVC Dividend Chart
IVC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|