INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
IVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.21||52-week high||$15.56|
|Prev. close||$8.01||52-week low||$6.34|
|Day high||$8.22||Avg. volume||983,971|
|50-day MA||$8.13||Dividend yield||19.98%|
|200-day MA||$10.35||Market Cap||397.86M|
IVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.13% of US stocks.
- IVR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IVR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IVR Stock Summary
- For IVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.78% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -102.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.56% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IVR comes in at -312.81% -- higher than that of merely 2.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC are AGM, ORC, EARN, AOMR, and CCAP.
- Visit IVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IVR's price/sales ratio is 557.14% higher, now standing at 27.6.
- IVR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 175 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVR.
IVR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 553.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -58.98%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -88.46%.
The table below shows IVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.47% of graded US stocks.
- IVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- MITT, CORR, and IMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVR.
The table below shows IVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
IVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVR Latest Social Stream
View Full IVR Social Stream
Latest IVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVR as an investment opportunity.
Each of these seven highest-yielding dividend stocks pays annual dividends at or near 20%, but only of them may be worthy of a buy.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE:IVR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.’s Third Quarter 2023 Investor Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode until the question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this call is being recorded. Now, I would like to turn the […]
Q3 2023 Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc Earnings Call
Earnings available for distribution per common share rises to $1.51 from $1.45 in Q2 2023
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) (the "Company") today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023.
IVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch