INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
IVR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.61% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -498.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.07% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IVR comes in at 1,315% -- higher than that of 99.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANH, WMC, DX, BBDC, and CIM.
- Visit IVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$15.10|
|Prev. close||$3.84||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$4.05||Avg. volume||10,699,458|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||8.23%|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||897.90M|
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
IVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVR Latest Social Stream
View Full IVR Social Stream
Latest IVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVR as an investment opportunity.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (IVR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Jack Bateman - Investor Relations John Anzalone - Chief Executive Officer Brian Norris - Chief Investment Officer Conference Call Participants Doug Harter - Credit Suisse Trevor Cranston - JMP Securities Presentation Operator...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (NYSE: IVR)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 23, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Invesco Mortgage Capital, Inc. (NYSE:IVR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) (the "Company") today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Stock market volatility is not something the average investor looks forward to. Whereas a high-yield dividend describes a company yielding 4% or more annually, an ultra-high-yield dividend stock is a company that I'm arbitrarily defining as having the potential to double your initial investment through dividend reinvestment in a decade or less.
IVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!