INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.48% of US stocks.
- IVR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IVR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
IVR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.75% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -97.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.02% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IVR comes in at -90.22% -- higher than that of only 2.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NLY, EARN, ARR, WMC, and ORC.
- Visit IVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Valuation Summary
- IVR's price/earnings ratio is -7.7; this is 119.4% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 147 months, IVR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- IVR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1117.6 over the prior 147 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVR.
IVR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.48%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 280.48%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -66.96%.
The table below shows IVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.42||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$3.45||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||11,489,343|
|50-day MA||$3.68||Dividend yield||10.53%|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||842.68M|
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
IVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVR Latest Social Stream
View Full IVR Social Stream
Latest IVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVR as an investment opportunity.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) will announce its second quarter 2021 results Wednesday, August 4, 2021 after market close. A conference call and audio webcast to review second quarter 2021 results will be held on Thursday, August 5, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET. Scheduled to speak are John Anzalone, Chief Executive Officer; Lee Phegley, Chief Financial Officer; Brian Norris, Chief Investment Officer; Kevin Collins, President; and David Lyle, Chief Operating Officer.
IVR stock has a revised book value of $3.63 and a 10.8% dividend yield, making it a very attractive buy at today's price.
IVR stock should be a darling among income-focused investors, yet it's an underappreciated gem that's definitely worth your attention.
You can find plenty of stocks on the trading platform's 100 most popular list with sky-high share prices. Currently, there are 13 stocks included in the 100 most widely held stocks on Robinhood that have share prices of less than $5 and therefore qualify as penny stocks. Here are the three most profitable penny stocks on Robinhood -- and whether or not any of them are good picks to buy right now.
Penny stock REITs are in a unique position because of the current rebound, providing income via dividends as well as pandemic-fueled growth.
IVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch