INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.21% of US stocks.
- IVR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- IVR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IVR Stock Summary
- For IVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.67% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -110.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.5% of US companies in our set.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -784.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NLY, AGM, ORC, EARN, and FMCC.
- Visit IVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IVR's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.64% higher, now standing at 56.
- Over the past 148 months, IVR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1134.4.
- IVR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1181.3 over the prior 148 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVR.
IVR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1869.67%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.48%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -75.35%.
The table below shows IVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.09% of graded US stocks.
- IVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 330th of 446 Trading stocks.
- MITT, CORR, and IMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVR.
The table below shows IVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.23||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$3.31||Avg. volume||9,359,970|
|50-day MA||$3.14||Dividend yield||11.15%|
|200-day MA||$3.58||Market Cap||935.67M|
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVR Latest Social Stream
View Full IVR Social Stream
Latest IVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVR as an investment opportunity.
There are some surprisingly beefy payouts among the 100 most popular stocks on the online trading platform.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.09 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2021. The dividend will be paid on October 26, 2021 to stockholders of record on October 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 8, 2021.
While there is no shortage of strategies that are effective moneymakers on Wall Street, buying dividend stocks has been a particularly smart method to build wealth. In 2013, the J.P. Morgan Asset Management division of JPMorgan Chase released a report examining the average annual return of companies that initiated and grew their dividend between 1972 and 2012, as compared with publicly traded companies that didn't pay a dividend over the same period. The difference in average annual return was night and day.
These income stocks, with yields ranging from 2.2% to 11.7%, should help pad investors' pocketbooks.
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC found using ticker (IVR) have now 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Underperform''. The target price ranges between 3.25 and 2.75 calculating the average target price we see 3. Now with the previous closing price of 3.12 this would indicate that there is a downside of -3.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 3.27 while the 200 day moving average is 3.66. The market cap for the company is $907m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="IVR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily focuses on investing in, financing, and managing mortgage-backed securities and o...
IVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch