INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
IVR Stock Summary
- For IVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.86% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -53.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.06% of US companies in our set.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -162.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGM, ORC, EARN, NLY, and DX.
- IVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
IVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.08||52-week high||$18.30|
|Prev. close||$16.61||52-week low||$14.81|
|Day high||$16.28||Avg. volume||2,907,583|
|50-day MA||$17.30||Dividend yield||12.04%|
|200-day MA||$16.26||Market Cap||2.65B|
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.