INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVR POWR Grades
- IVR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60.11% of US stocks.
- IVR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- IVR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.86% of US stocks).
IVR Stock Summary
- For IVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.73% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -97.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.86% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IVR comes in at -89.44% -- higher than that of only 3.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NLY, EARN, ARR, WMC, and ORC.
- Visit IVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.57||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$3.54||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$3.57||Avg. volume||8,903,864|
|50-day MA||$3.84||Dividend yield||10.17%|
|200-day MA||$3.39||Market Cap||879.64M|
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
IVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVR Latest Social Stream
View Full IVR Social Stream
Latest IVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVR as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (NYSE: IVR)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's First Quarter 2021 Investor Conference Call.
Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.50% and -107.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA , May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR ) (the "Company") today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Financial Summary: Net loss per common share of $0.09 compared to net income per common share of $0.59 in Q4 2020 Core earnings* per common share of $0.11 compared to $0.10 per common share in Q4 2020 Common stock dividend of $0.09 per common share compared to $0.08 per common share in Q4 2020 Book value per common share** of $3.65 compared to $3.86 per common share at Q4 2020 Economic return*** of (3.1%) compared to 13.5% in Q4 2020 Update from John Anzalone , Chief Executive Officer "We are pleased to announce core earnings of $0.11 per common share for the first quarter of 2021. The increase in our core earnings was l...
Every investor in Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. ( NYSE:IVR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Last year at this time, Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE: IVR) was in a fight for its life, as the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic and related lockdowns created massive distress in the mortgage-backed securities market. Last year was pretty much awful for the entire real estate investment trust (REIT) sector, but the mortgage REITs were hit even harder than the rest.
IVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch