INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IVR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- IVR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IVR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.65% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -107.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.54% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IVR comes in at -362.72% -- higher than that of only 0.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc are EARN, NLY, AGM, ARR, and ORC.
- IVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, IVR's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.64% higher, now standing at 56.
- Over the past 148 months, IVR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1134.4.
- IVR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1181.3 over the prior 148 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVR.
IVR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 19.47%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 205.36%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -75.35%.
The table below shows IVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.47% of graded US stocks.
- IVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- MITT, CORR, and IMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVR.
The table below shows IVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.53||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$2.53||52-week low||$2.37|
|Day high||$2.55||Avg. volume||5,353,393|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||14.23%|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||788.70M|
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVR Latest Social Stream
View Full IVR Social Stream
Latest IVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVR as an investment opportunity.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: IVR) announced today that Don Liu will join its Board of Directors in mid-February. Mr. Liu serves as Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Risk Officer and Corporate Secretary of Target Corporation. Mr. Liu will also join the Audit, Compensation, Nomination and Corporate Governance committees of the Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Board of Directors (the "Board").
Investors need to pay close attention to Invesco Mortgage (IVR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE:IVR) declares $0.09/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 12.63% Payable Jan. 27; for shareholders of record Jan. 11; ex-div Jan. 10. See IVR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.09 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2021. The dividend will be paid on January 27, 2022 to stockholders of record on January 11, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 10, 2022.
Shares of Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE:IVR) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $2.76 and last traded at $2.77, with a volume of 2701 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $2.81. Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Invesco Mortgage Capital from a 
IVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch