INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR): Price and Financial Metrics
IVR Stock Summary
- For IVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.81% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVR's revenue has grown -102.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.42% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IVR is more volatile than just 1.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc are AGM, ORC, NLY, ANH, and DX.
- Visit IVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
IVR Daily Price Range
IVR 52-Week Price Range
IVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
IVR Price/Volume Stats
INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (IVR) Company Bio
Invesco Mortgage Capital focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.