Invesco Ltd (IVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
IVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.86||52-week high||$20.56|
|Prev. close||$14.27||52-week low||$12.48|
|Day high||$14.86||Avg. volume||4,794,665|
|50-day MA||$13.57||Dividend yield||5.61%|
|200-day MA||$15.61||Market Cap||6.68B|
IVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IVZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- IVZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IVZ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
IVZ Stock Summary
- IVZ has a higher market value than 78.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,880,171,539.
- Of note is the ratio of INVESCO LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVZ's revenue has grown -9.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 22.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INVESCO LTD are COLM, UFPI, AYI, RHI, and NUS.
- IVZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INVESCO LTD's official web site, go to www.invesco.com.
IVZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IVZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.07% higher, now standing at 13.4.
- IVZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVZ.
IVZ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 125.68%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 128.99%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.07%.
The table below shows IVZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.03% of graded US stocks.
- IVZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 95th of 442 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, SUNS, and AB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVZ.
The table below shows IVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Company Bio
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, WL Ross & Co and Powershares brand names. (Source:Wikipedia)
IVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full IVZ Social Stream
Latest IVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVESCO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVZ as an investment opportunity.
Invesco (IVZ) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BlackRock (BLK), Invesco (IVZ) and Franklin (BEN) are three asset managers that must be watched closely as the cry for Bitcoin ETF approvals gets louder on the back of the Binance meltdown.
Sector ETF report for PSCH
Invesco Canada Ltd. ("Invesco"), a leading global asset management firm, announced today the estimated December 2023 distributions for its exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Unitholders of record on December 28, 2023 will receive these distributions, which will generally consist of capital gains only. The distributions will be reinvested and the resulting units immediately consolidated, so the number of units held by each investor will not change. Investors holding their units outside registered plan
Invesco Canada Ltd. ("Invesco"), a leading global asset management firm, announced today the November 2023 distributions for its exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Unitholders of record on November 29, 2023, will receive cash distributions payable on December 7, 2023.
IVZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|