Invesco Ltd (IVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVZ POWR Grades
- IVZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IVZ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- IVZ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
IVZ Stock Summary
- Invesco Ltd's market capitalization of $13,382,081,581 is ahead of 84.18% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Invesco Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IVZ is more volatile than 78.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invesco Ltd are FBHS, BKI, PHM, FND, and LKQ.
- Visit IVZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invesco.com.
IVZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IVZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 93.62% higher, now standing at 18.2.
- IVZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down $5.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IVZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down $5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVZ.
IVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.71||52-week high||$29.71|
|Prev. close||$29.00||52-week low||$9.72|
|Day high||$28.89||Avg. volume||4,526,106|
|50-day MA||$27.42||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$20.19||Market Cap||13.25B|
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Company Bio
Invesco Ltd. provides its services to retail clients, institutional clients, high-net worth clients, public entities, corporations, unions, non-profit organizations, endowments, foundations, pension funds, financial institutions, and sovereign wealth funds. It also manages separate client focused equity, balanced, and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in December 1935 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
IVZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Invesco Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Invesco Ltd ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 5.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Invesco Ltd ended up being:
- Invesco Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- IVZ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Invesco Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 91.05% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full IVZ Social Stream
Latest IVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVZ as an investment opportunity.
Jera Asset Management and Invesco Real Estate form JV to acquire industrial real estate Submitted 15/06/2021 - 9:43am Invesco Real Estate, a global real estate investment manager, and Jera Asset Management (Jera), a US real estate investment firm focused on properties that are net-leased to quality credit tenants, have formed a strategic joint venture, Mercury Trust, to take advantage of the strong industrial markets. Mercury Trust was seeded with nearly USD500 million of assets throughout the country that have been acquired or are under contract to be acquired in the near future. Invesco Real Estate, on behalf of an institutional client, made a significant equity commitment for investment in future acquisitions through Mercury Trust. Mercury Trust has also obtained a credit facility to...
 The post Never to shy away from a bargain, Asian U/HNWIs pile into senior loans: Invesco appeared first on Asian Private Banker .
New Invesco ETF aims to capture most innovative technology companies in China Submitted 15/06/2021 - 9:16am Invesco has launched the MSCI China Technology All Shares Stock Connect UCITS ETF, which follows an index that applies a sophisticated, modern definition of technology to a broad coverage of China companies. It focuses on innovative technologies rather than just computer hardware and software businesses. Gary Buxton, Head of EMEA ETFs and Indexed Strategies at Invesco, says: China has long been known for its capacity to mass-produce and export goods, but the modern China is now home to many of the worlds biggest innovators involved in cutting-edge technologies. Beijing aims to transform the country into a global leader in innovation and its latest Five-Year Plan emphasised a focus...
IVZ vs. BLK: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
This mega-cap ETF hits a new 52-week high. Are more gains in store for this ETF?
IVZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|