Invesco Ltd (IVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVZ POWR Grades
- IVZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- IVZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- IVZ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.77% of US stocks).
IVZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of INVESCO LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVZ's revenue has grown -12.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.92% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IVZ comes in at 16.87% -- higher than that of 89.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSO, SIGI, RRX, TOL, and WTM.
- Visit IVZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invesco.com.
IVZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IVZ's price/sales ratio is 20% higher, now standing at 1.2.
- IVZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVZ.
IVZ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 125.68%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 128.99%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.07%.
The table below shows IVZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.03% of graded US stocks.
- IVZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 95th of 442 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, SUNS, and AB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVZ.
The table below shows IVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IVZ, see our IVZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
IVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.98||52-week high||$23.83|
|Prev. close||$16.06||52-week low||$13.20|
|Day high||$16.37||Avg. volume||5,305,231|
|50-day MA||$17.58||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$17.23||Market Cap||7.27B|
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Company Bio
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, WL Ross & Co and Powershares brand names. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full IVZ Social Stream
Latest IVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVESCO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVZ as an investment opportunity.
15 Biggest Mutual Fund Companies In The World
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest mutual fund companies in the world. For more mutual fund companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Mutual Fund Companies in the World. The finance market of 2023 is significantly different from that a couple of decades back. There are numerous investment vehicles […]
Should Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF (PRFZ) Be on Your Investing Radar?
Style Box ETF report for PRFZ
Should Invesco QQQ (QQQ) Be on Your Investing Radar?
Style Box ETF report for QQQ
Rules on listing Coco bond ETFs changed after first approvals
The two existing funds have suffered steep losses since Credit Suisse’s AT1 bonds were written down to zero
5 ETFs That Gained Investors' Love Last Week
U.S. fixed-income ETFs accumulated $6.2 billion in its assets last week, while U.S. equity ETFs saw the largest outflow of $14 billion.
IVZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVZWant to do more research on Invesco Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...