Invesco Ltd (IVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVZ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IVZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.91% of US stocks.
- IVZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- IVZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.34% of US stocks).
IVZ Stock Summary
- Invesco Ltd's market capitalization of $11,520,952,846 is ahead of 81.91% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Invesco Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Invesco Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 81.2%; that's higher than 77.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invesco Ltd are BRO, LECO, FBHS, ALLE, and PHM.
- IVZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Invesco Ltd's official web site, go to www.invesco.com.
IVZ Valuation Summary
- IVZ's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 46.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IVZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.2 over the prior 243 months.
- IVZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVZ.
IVZ Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -24.21%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 272.93%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 15.7%.
The table below shows IVZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.34% of graded US stocks.
- IVZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 99th of 457 Trading stocks.
- SF, NSA, and DHIL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVZ.
The table below shows IVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.55||52-week high||$29.71|
|Prev. close||$24.95||52-week low||$9.93|
|Day high||$25.58||Avg. volume||4,278,502|
|50-day MA||$24.98||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$24.07||Market Cap||11.79B|
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Company Bio
Invesco Ltd. provides its services to retail clients, institutional clients, high-net worth clients, public entities, corporations, unions, non-profit organizations, endowments, foundations, pension funds, financial institutions, and sovereign wealth funds. It also manages separate client focused equity, balanced, and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in December 1935 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full IVZ Social Stream
Latest IVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVZ as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. dollar strengthened to a two-week high lately versus a basket of major currencies on the Fed taper bet.
Steadily rising AUM balance and global footprint will keep supporting Invesco's (IVZ) revenue growth going forward.
Sector ETF report for PKB
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) today reported preliminary month-end assets under management (AUM) of $1,562.7 billion, an increase of 2.2% versus previous month-end. Total net inflows were $13.6 billion. The firm achieved net long-term inflows of $8.4 billion this month. Non-management fee earning net inflows were $2.6 billion and money market net inflows were $2.6 billion. AUM was positively impacted by favorable market returns, which increased AUM by $22 billion. FX decreased AUM by $1.1 billion. Pr
Global investment firm Invesco announced today the appointment of Maximilian Kufer as Head of ESG Private Markets. In his new role, Kufer will be responsible for the strategy and integration of ESG into the firms real assets and private alternative strategies globally. Kufer will also lead Invesco real estates Global ESG+R Committee. R. Scott  The post Invesco Appoints Maximilian Kufer to Head of ESG for Private Markets appeared first on ESG Today .
IVZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|