Invesco Ltd (IVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVZ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IVZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.33% of US stocks.
- IVZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IVZ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
IVZ Stock Summary
- IVZ has a higher market value than 81.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,753,919,844.
- Of note is the ratio of Invesco Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 95.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Invesco Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 120.47%; that's higher than 83.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invesco Ltd are PHM, CNXC, NDSN, BEN, and HSIC.
- Visit IVZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invesco.com.
IVZ Valuation Summary
- IVZ's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 46.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IVZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.2 over the prior 243 months.
- IVZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVZ.
IVZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.87%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75.75%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.43%.
The table below shows IVZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.03% of graded US stocks.
- IVZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 95th of 442 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, SUNS, and AB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVZ.
The table below shows IVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.38||52-week high||$27.03|
|Prev. close||$17.85||52-week low||$15.20|
|Day high||$18.59||Avg. volume||4,568,481|
|50-day MA||$17.15||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$20.91||Market Cap||8.36B|
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Company Bio
Invesco Ltd. provides its services to retail clients, institutional clients, high-net worth clients, public entities, corporations, unions, non-profit organizations, endowments, foundations, pension funds, financial institutions, and sovereign wealth funds. It also manages separate client focused equity, balanced, and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in December 1935 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full IVZ Social Stream
Latest IVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invesco Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVZ as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street showed a heroic turnaround on Feb 24, shaking off the impact of the escalation in Russia-Ukraine tensions.
Amid rising geopolitical tensions, investors may want to remain invested in the equity world but at the same time seek protection from a downside.
Smart Beta ETF report for RYU
The Invesco DB Agriculture Fund (DBA) scales a new 52-week high. Are more gains in store?
Invesco (IVZ) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
IVZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|