Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Invesco Ltd think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 144 days, IVZ's average price target has gone up $5.83.
IVZ Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- IVZ has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 83.21% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of IVZ is higher than 17.37% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- IVZ has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 19.42% of Financial Services stocks.
- Invesco Ltd's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 35.33% of all US stocks.
- The NA of IVZ is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is IVZ a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!