Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J): Price and Financial Metrics
J Stock Summary
- J has a market capitalization of $17,402,926,619 -- more than approximately 86.95% of US stocks.
- J's went public 31.28 years ago, making it older than 88.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to J, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEN, CINF, FND, AVY, and AOS.
- J's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's official web site, go to www.jacobs.com.
J Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
J Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.78||52-week high||$136.19|
|Prev. close||$133.91||52-week low||$69.17|
|Day high||$135.11||Avg. volume||671,067|
|50-day MA||$121.85||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$103.56||Market Cap||17.40B|
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) Company Bio
Jacobs Engineering Group provides technical, professional, and construction services to various industrial, commercial, and governmental clients. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Pasadena, California.
J Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Jacobs Engineering Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Jacobs Engineering Group Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 34%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Jacobs Engineering Group Inc ended up being:
- J's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.02% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
J Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
J Latest Social Stream
View Full J Social Stream
Latest J News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jacobs Engineering Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate J as an investment opportunity.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) plans to release its fiscal second quarter 2021 earnings results before market open on Monday, May 10, 2021, and will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET, during which management will make a presentation focusing on the company's results and operating trends.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) began a new era of advanced, affordable space radar payloads with its Mango One satellite achieving a successful on-orbit performance. On Jan. 24, 2021, Jacobs' Mango One satellite was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, aboard the SpaceX Falcon 9 Transporter One rideshare mission to a sun synchronous orbit.
Saint Paul Regional Water Services (SPRWS) has reached a major milestone in maintaining and enhancing its water system for future generations. Following a procurement strategy developed by the owner advisor team of Brown and Caldwell/Stantec, SPRWS has selected Jacobs (NYSE:J) to design and build improvements at the city's McCarrons Water Treatment Plant.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected to continue supporting the U.S. Air Force's Architecture and Engineering (AE) needs globally through the AE Next Program. This is a Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) and supports the Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) task order contracts primarily involved in providing professional design and engineering services for sustainment, restoration and modernization projects including demolition.
Every investor in Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. ( NYSE:J ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
J Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!