Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
J POWR Grades
- J scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for J is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- J's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.03% of US stocks).
J Stock Summary
- J has a higher market value than 87.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,326,299,086.
- JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC's stock had its IPO on January 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 89.36% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC's share price is greater than that of just 3.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBB, PHM, CNXC, TTC, and PSN.
- J's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.jacobs.com.
J Valuation Summary
- J's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- J's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for J.
J Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 40.11%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.92%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 297.46%.
The table below shows J's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
J's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- J has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.15% of graded US stocks.
- J's asset turnover comes in at 1.004 -- ranking 36th of 51 Construction stocks.
- BZH, AMRC, and IBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with J.
The table below shows J's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
J Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of J, see our J price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$156.79||Average Broker Recommendation||1.37 (Strong Buy)|
J Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
J Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.03||52-week high||$150.32|
|Prev. close||$113.06||52-week low||$106.78|
|Day high||$114.76||Avg. volume||708,874|
|50-day MA||$121.59||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$122.50||Market Cap||14.45B|
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) Company Bio
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: J) is an American international technical professional services firm. The company provides engineering, technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally, including companies, organizations, and government agencies. Jacobs has consistently ranked No. 1 on both Engineering News-Record (ENR)'s 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Top 500 Design Firms and Trenchless Technology’s 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Top 50 Trenchless Engineering Firms. Its worldwide annual revenue reached over $14 billion in the 2021 fiscal year, and earnings rose to over 163 million. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
J Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
J Latest Social Stream
View Full J Social Stream
Latest J News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate J as an investment opportunity.
Jacobs to Manage Infrastructure Program for Fulton County Schools
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected by Fulton County Schools (FCS) in Atlanta, Georgia to manage the Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax (ESPLOST) Capital Improvement Program. The current program will implement FCS' Capital Plan 2027, which includes $648 million in capital improvements for FCS facilities, safety and technology systems.
Cirba Solutions & Jacobs form Strategic Alliance to Build Out Sustainable Battery Materials Facilities
Cirba Solutions, the largest and most comprehensive battery management and materials processor for end-of-life batteries and gigafactory manufacturing scrap, has partnered with Jacobs (NYSE:J), a leading professional services company focused on engineering design and facility buildout, to expand manufacturing capacity across North America for electric vehicle battery materials.
Jacobs to Design and Build Advanced Water Reuse Facility in Los Angeles
Jacobs (NYSE:J) has been selected by LA Sanitation and Environment (LASAN) and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) as the progressive design-build contractor for the Donald C. Tillman Advanced Water Purification Facility (AWPF). The project is a key part of the City of Los Angeles' long-term water management objective to fully reuse its water supplies and is one of the largest potable reuse projects in the country.
Jacobs Appointed as Strategic Technical Partner by Northumbrian Water Group
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected by Northumbrian Water Group (NWG) as a strategic technical partner to support delivery of the water company's future asset investment programs across its Northumbrian Water and Essex & Suffolk Water regions in the U.K.
Jacobs Awarded $3.2 Billion Contract at Kennedy Space Center
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was awarded the Consolidated Operations, Management, Engineering & Test (COMET) contract at NASA Kennedy Space Center (KSC).
J Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...