Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J): Price and Financial Metrics
J Stock Summary
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's market capitalization of $15,311,141,150 is ahead of 86.44% of US-listed equities.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 88.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to J, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEN, TTC, AVY, CINF, and SNA.
- Visit J's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jacobs.com.
J Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
J Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.33||52-week high||$120.44|
|Prev. close||$117.70||52-week low||$59.29|
|Day high||$118.06||Avg. volume||685,750|
|50-day MA||$110.07||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$96.18||Market Cap||15.13B|
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) Company Bio
Jacobs Engineering Group provides technical, professional, and construction services to various industrial, commercial, and governmental clients. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Pasadena, California.
J Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Jacobs Engineering Group Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, consider:
- As a business, J is generating more cash flow than 84.49% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
- J's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
J Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
J Latest Social Stream
View Full J Social Stream
Latest J News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jacobs Engineering Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate J as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Jacobs Engineering (J) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Board of Directors of Jacobs (NYSE:J) has declared a quarterly cash dividend payable to shareholders in the amount of $0.21 per share of Jacobs common stock, an increase of 11% from its previous quarterly dividend of $0.19. This dividend will be paid on March 26, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Feb. 26, 2021.
Jacobs (J) expands its partnership with the U.S. Navy, delivering intelligent asset management solutions on three contracts providing base operations services (BOS) at Naval Station Mayport in Florida, Naval Base Kitsap's West Sound in Washington and now Kings Bay.Kings Bay Base Operations Support I contract goes into effect June 1, 2021 and has a maximum potential award...
Jacobs Awarded US Navy's Kings Bay Base Operations Support I Contract for Intelligent Asset Management
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected by U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southeast for base operating support services at the Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay in Georgia and outlying areas. The contract, known as Kings Bay Base Operations Support I (KB BOSI), goes into effect June 1, 2021 and has a maximum potential award to Jacobs of $421M over a one-year base period and seven one-year options.
J Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!