Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
J POWR Grades
- J scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for J is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- J's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.11% of US stocks).
J Stock Summary
- J has a higher market value than 87.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,500,970,020.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 246.02, JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.06% of US stocks.
- J's went public 32.9 years ago, making it older than 89.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to J, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPM, IEX, SNA, BRO, and AOS.
- J's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.jacobs.com.
J Valuation Summary
- J's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.5; this is 17.82% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, J's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for J.
J Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -48.08%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 121.22%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.39%.
The table below shows J's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
J's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- J has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.15% of graded US stocks.
- J's asset turnover comes in at 1.004 -- ranking 36th of 51 Construction stocks.
- BZH, AMRC, and IBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with J.
The table below shows J's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
J Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
J Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.77||52-week high||$150.32|
|Prev. close||$123.62||52-week low||$106.78|
|Day high||$123.39||Avg. volume||625,990|
|50-day MA||$116.40||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$127.32||Market Cap||15.54B|
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) Company Bio
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: J) is an American international technical professional services firm. The company provides engineering, technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally, including companies, organizations, and government agencies. Jacobs has consistently ranked No. 1 on both Engineering News-Record (ENR)'s 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Top 500 Design Firms and Trenchless Technology’s 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Top 50 Trenchless Engineering Firms. Its worldwide annual revenue reached over $14 billion in the 2021 fiscal year, and earnings rose to over 163 million. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
J Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
J Latest Social Stream
View Full J Social Stream
Latest J News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JACOBS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate J as an investment opportunity.
Jacobs Solutions Inc. (NYSE: J) today announced its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) congratulates NASA on the successful launch of the agency's Space Launch System (SLS) rocket and Orion spacecraft for the Artemis I mission, which lifted off Nov. 16 from historic Launch Pad 39B at Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida. Artemis I is the first test flight in a series of increasingly complex missions under Artemis, NASA's deep space human exploration endeavor, which aims to land the first woman and the first person of color on the moon and establish a sustainable h
Jacobs Solutions (J) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) plans to release its fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2022 earnings results before market open on Monday, Nov. 21, 2022, and will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET, during which management will make a presentation focusing on the company's results and operating trends.
Markets are wildly volatile currently, with stock prices swinging to the extremes at every opportunity. When times are tense, assurance of experts is the only solace for investors. Wall Street’s top pros are the ones whose deep stock research and insights have the power to even sway stock prices. Thus, when it gets tough to predict the next swing of the pendulum, taking stock of what investors think makes sense. To make it easier, the TipRanks Analysts’ Top Stocks tool offers a comprehensive list of the most recommended stocks by analysts with the best track record.
J Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|