Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- J's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 29.49% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 83.44% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with J's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SHSP, CORR, OLED, GFI and CL.
J Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 82.35%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc produces a dividend yield 0.68% -- which falls in the bottom 9.62%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc's estimated return of -82.35% surpasses about merely 10.38% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for J, approximately merely 23.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
J Dividend Chart
J Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|