Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) News
Filter J News Items
J News Results
|Loading, please wait...|
J News Highlights
- J's 30 day story count now stands at 3.
- Over the past 15 days, the trend for J's stories per day has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 1.
- The most mentioned tickers in articles about J are AE.
Latest J News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jacobs Engineering Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate J as an investment opportunity.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) plans to release its fiscal second quarter 2021 earnings results before market open on Monday, May 10, 2021, and will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET, during which management will make a presentation focusing on the company's results and operating trends.
Saint Paul Regional Water Services (SPRWS) has reached a major milestone in maintaining and enhancing its water system for future generations. Following a procurement strategy developed by the owner advisor team of Brown and Caldwell/Stantec, SPRWS has selected Jacobs (NYSE:J) to design and build improvements at the city's McCarrons Water Treatment Plant.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected to continue supporting the U.S. Air Force's Architecture and Engineering (AE) needs globally through the AE Next Program. This is a Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) and supports the Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) task order contracts primarily involved in providing professional design and engineering services for sustainment, restoration and modernization projects including demolition.
Every investor in Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. ( NYSE:J ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Jacobs Wins West Desert Test Center Mission Support Services Contract for US Army's Mission and Installation Contracting Command
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was awarded a cost-plus-fixed-fee contract to support the West Desert Test Center (WDTC) at Dugway Proving Ground (DPG), Utah. The DPG contract has an anticipated value of more than $60 million over a five-year period of performance.
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected by Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd (DSRL) to lead the integrated design management team for one of the world's deepest nuclear clean-ups. The team will play a key role in coordinating the program to clear and treat radioactive waste in the shaft and silo at Dounreay, near Thurso, in Scotland, U.K., a former fast-reactor research and development center.
Accelerating its growth strategy as a leading technology-enabled solutions provider, Jacobs (NYSE:J) has taken a 65% stake in PA Consulting, a leading innovation and transformation consulting firm. The investment places an enterprise value of PA at £1.825 billion ($2.5 billion1) and transforms PA into a global player at scale. The remaining 35% stake is held by PA employees.
Are Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.'s (NYSE:J) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE:J) has had a rough week with its share price down 9.1%. It seems that the market might...
The Board of Directors of Jacobs (NYSE:J) has declared a quarterly cash dividend payable to shareholders in the amount of $0.21 per share of Jacobs common stock, an increase of 11% from its previous quarterly dividend of $0.19. This dividend will be paid on March 26, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Feb. 26, 2021.
Jacobs Awarded US Navy's Kings Bay Base Operations Support I Contract for Intelligent Asset Management
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected by U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southeast for base operating support services at the Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay in Georgia and outlying areas. The contract, known as Kings Bay Base Operations Support I (KB BOSI), goes into effect June 1, 2021 and has a maximum potential award to Jacobs of $421M over a one-year base period and seven one-year options.