JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBGS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JBGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.62% of US stocks.
- JBGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JBGS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
JBGS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 47.09, JBG SMITH PROPERTIES P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JBG SMITH PROPERTIES is reporting a growth rate of 3,252.95%; that's higher than 99.41% of US stocks.
- JBG SMITH PROPERTIES's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JBG SMITH PROPERTIES are MLP, WEX, HCC, PLBY, and DAVE.
- Visit JBGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, JBGS's price/earnings ratio is 95.92% higher, now standing at 48.
- JBGS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBGS.
JBGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.41% of graded US stocks.
- JBGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 203rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BRX, UBA, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBGS.
The table below shows JBGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.65||52-week high||$30.10|
|Prev. close||$19.66||52-week low||$17.39|
|Day high||$19.68||Avg. volume||955,521|
|50-day MA||$19.60||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$21.92||Market Cap||2.24B|
JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Company Bio
JBG SMITH Properties operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops mixed use real estate properties. JBG SMITH Properties manages residential, office, retail, and mixed-use properties. The company was formed in 2016, and is based in Chevy Chase Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBGS Latest Social Stream
View Full JBGS Social Stream
Latest JBGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JBG SMITH PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBGS as an investment opportunity.
BETHESDA, Md., February 01, 2023--JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS) today announced that it has been named a member of the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI), which recognizes the performance of public companies that support gender equality through policy development, representation, and transparency.
Despite delivering investors losses of 46% over the past 3 years, JBG SMITH Properties (NYSE:JBGS) has been growing its earnings
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
The restaurant from chef Miguel Guerra fills a void created by the Declaration pizza chain that shuttered earlier in the pandemic.
BETHESDA, Md., January 18, 2023--JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and year-end 2022 financial results after the close of trading on February 21, 2023. The Company’s quarterly investor package, including its earnings release, will be available in the Investor Relations section of its website at investors.jbgsmith.com.
BETHESDA, Md., January 17, 2023--JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, today announced the tax treatment of the Company's 2022 distributions on its common shares. The income allocations as they will be reported on Form 1099-DIV are set forth in the following table. JBG SMITH recommends consultation with a tax advisor regarding the federal, state, and local income tax consequences of these distributions.
JBGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|