JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS): Price and Financial Metrics
JBGS Stock Summary
- JBGS's went public 3.66 years ago, making it older than merely 12.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of JBG SMITH Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of JBG SMITH Properties's share price is greater than that of merely 12.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JBG SMITH Properties are MGLN, YVR, CLSK, AJRD, and VVNT.
- JBGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JBG SMITH Properties's official web site, go to www.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.20||52-week high||$39.32|
|Prev. close||$32.54||52-week low||$21.88|
|Day high||$32.84||Avg. volume||365,012|
|50-day MA||$31.33||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$29.39||Market Cap||4.24B|
JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Company Bio
JBG SMITH Properties operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops mixed use real estate properties. JBG SMITH Properties manages residential, office, retail, and mixed-use properties. The company was formed in 2016, and is based in Chevy Chase Maryland.
JBGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBGS Latest Social Stream
View Full JBGS Social Stream
Latest JBGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JBG SMITH Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBGS as an investment opportunity.
The resurgence of COVID-19 cases in December and January is likely to have resulted in a 220-basis-point occupancy loss for Welltower's (WELL) seniors housing portfolio in February.
SITE Centers (SITC) will use the net proceeds from the 15 million share offering to primarily fund the redemption of its outstanding 6.250% class K cumulative redeemable preferred shares.
Vornado (VNO) refinanced a previous $300-million LIBOR plus 1.75% loan with a $525-million LIBOR plus 1.107% one, receiving net proceeds of nearly $105 million.
JBG SMITH Announces Approximately $115 Million in Private Sector Commitments to the Impact Pool and Funding for the Washington Housing Conservancy’s Crystal House Acquisition
JBG SMITH Announces Approximately $115 M in Private Sector Commitments to the Impact Pool and Funding for a National Landing Housing Acquisition
JBG SMITH Properties (JBGS): Q4 Core FFO of $0.25.Revenue of $148.6M (-9.8% Y/Y)Press Release...
JBGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JBGSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on JBG SMITH Properties's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!