JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS): Price and Financial Metrics
JBGS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of JBG SMITH Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, JBGS has reported earnings growth of -1,057.27%, putting it ahead of only 1.55% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of JBG SMITH Properties's share price is greater than that of just 3.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JBG SMITH Properties are SINO, EROS, CLNY, SITC, and MGLN.
- JBGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JBG SMITH Properties's official web site, go to www.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
JBGS Price/Volume Stats
JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Company Bio
JBG SMITH Properties operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops mixed use real estate properties. JBG SMITH Properties manages residential, office, retail, and mixed-use properties. The company was formed in 2016, and is based in Chevy Chase Maryland.