JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBGS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where JBGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.83% of US stocks.
- JBGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- JBGS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
JBGS Stock Summary
- JBGS's went public 4.06 years ago, making it older than just 13.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of JBG SMITH Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JBGS is more volatile than only 9.37% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JBG SMITH Properties, a group of peers worth examining would be MGLN, QTWO, UPLD, ONEM, and TRHC.
- JBGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JBG SMITH Properties's official web site, go to www.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Valuation Summary
- JBGS's price/sales ratio is 7.1; this is 5.97% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 49 months, JBGS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 95.2.
- Over the past 49 months, JBGS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBGS.
JBGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.62||52-week high||$34.98|
|Prev. close||$32.83||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$33.00||Avg. volume||537,259|
|50-day MA||$32.81||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$31.26||Market Cap||4.30B|
JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Company Bio
JBG SMITH Properties operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops mixed use real estate properties. JBG SMITH Properties manages residential, office, retail, and mixed-use properties. The company was formed in 2016, and is based in Chevy Chase Maryland.
JBGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBGS Latest Social Stream
View Full JBGS Social Stream
Latest JBGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JBG SMITH Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBGS as an investment opportunity.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The...
Victoriia Kovryha/iStock via Getty Images Income-oriented investors are naturally attracted toward various REITs because of the income opportunities they offer. However, not all REITs are created equal, and some make for bad or mediocre investments. Earlier this year, one REIT that I wrote about was JBG SMITH Properties (JBGS). In...
AT&T and JBG SMITH Unveil Plans to Make National Landing the United States' First 5G Smart City at Scale
AT&T* and JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), have entered into a letter of intent to deliver the first 5G Smart City at scale in National Landing1. The first network infrastructure deployments are planned for the first half of 2022 and will expand with development of the community.
BETHESDA, Md., July 13, 2021--JBG SMITH (NYSE:JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, today announced that it will report second quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on August 3, 2021. The Company’s quarterly investor package, including its earnings release, will be available in the Investor Relations section of its website at investors.jbgsmith.com.
BETHESDA, Md., July 06, 2021--JBG SMITH releases inaugural Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Report.
JBGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|