JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBGS POWR Grades
- JBGS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.88% of US stocks.
- JBGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- JBGS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.91% of US stocks).
JBGS Stock Summary
- JBG SMITH Properties's stock had its IPO on July 6, 2017, making it an older stock than only 14.87% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of JBG SMITH Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JBGS is more volatile than just 3.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JBGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NYC, CHCT, MGLN, RTLR, and TRNO.
- Visit JBGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Valuation Summary
- JBGS's price/sales ratio is 6.6; this is 1.54% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 51 months, JBGS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 104.8.
- JBGS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBGS.
JBGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.13% of graded US stocks.
- JBGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 204th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BRX, CPLG, and KIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBGS.
The table below shows JBGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.45||52-week high||$34.98|
|Prev. close||$29.69||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$29.76||Avg. volume||555,645|
|50-day MA||$29.90||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$31.60||Market Cap||3.89B|
JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Company Bio
JBG SMITH Properties operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops mixed use real estate properties. JBG SMITH Properties manages residential, office, retail, and mixed-use properties. The company was formed in 2016, and is based in Chevy Chase Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBGS Latest Social Stream
View Full JBGS Social Stream
Latest JBGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JBG SMITH Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBGS as an investment opportunity.
Arlington could soon allow taller buildings in Crystal City, after a messy debate in Amazon's new neighborhood
Concerns over larger developments in the rapidly growing neighborhood continue to roil the community.
JBG Smith Properties (NYSE: JBGS), the dominant landowner in Crystal City, is bringing in Seven Reasons Chef Enrique Limardo for a new indoor-outdoor dining outpost. The developer on Monday announced plans for Surreal, an all-day eatery from Limardo's Seven Restaurant Group, coming to a 1-acre green space at 2121 Crystal Drive. It will anchor a concept JBG Smith is calling "Dining in the Park," which aims to accommodate a variety of uses in the green space, from herb gardens to outdoor markets.
BETHESDA, Md., October 18, 2021--JBG SMITH teams up with renowned Seven Reasons Chef Enrique Limardo to open Surreal in National Landing.
BETHESDA, Md., October 18, 2021--JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, achieved a five-star rating from the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB®) in the 2021 Real Estate Assessment for both its operating portfolio and development pipeline.
BETHESDA, Md., October 12, 2021--JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, today announced that it will report third quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on November 2, 2021. The Company’s quarterly investor package, including its earnings release, will be available in the Investor Relations section of its website at investors.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|