JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBGS POWR Grades
- JBGS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBGS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- JBGS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
JBGS Stock Summary
- JBGS's current price/earnings ratio is 46.59, which is higher than 86.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, JBGS has reported earnings growth of 3,252.95%, putting it ahead of 99.41% of US stocks in our set.
- JBG SMITH PROPERTIES's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JBG SMITH PROPERTIES are TRNO, KRP, EVTC, METC, and POWW.
- JBGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JBG SMITH PROPERTIES's official web site, go to www.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Valuation Summary
- JBGS's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 191.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 67 months, JBGS's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBGS.
JBGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.41% of graded US stocks.
- JBGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 203rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BRX, UBA, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBGS.
The table below shows JBGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.67||52-week high||$30.10|
|Prev. close||$19.90||52-week low||$17.39|
|Day high||$20.08||Avg. volume||965,305|
|50-day MA||$19.54||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$22.15||Market Cap||2.24B|
JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Company Bio
JBG SMITH Properties operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops mixed use real estate properties. JBG SMITH Properties manages residential, office, retail, and mixed-use properties. The company was formed in 2016, and is based in Chevy Chase Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBGS Latest Social Stream
View Full JBGS Social Stream
Latest JBGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JBG SMITH PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBGS as an investment opportunity.
The restaurant from chef Miguel Guerra fills a void created by the Declaration pizza chain that shuttered earlier in the pandemic.
BETHESDA, Md., January 18, 2023--JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and year-end 2022 financial results after the close of trading on February 21, 2023. The Company’s quarterly investor package, including its earnings release, will be available in the Investor Relations section of its website at investors.jbgsmith.com.
BETHESDA, Md., January 17, 2023--JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, today announced the tax treatment of the Company's 2022 distributions on its common shares. The income allocations as they will be reported on Form 1099-DIV are set forth in the following table. JBG SMITH recommends consultation with a tax advisor regarding the federal, state, and local income tax consequences of these distributions.
BETHESDA, Md., January 09, 2023--JBG SMITH ANNOUNCES MAJOR MILESTONE FOR THE WASHINGTON HOUSING INITIATIVE IMPACT POOL
With backing from Amazon.com Inc. and developer JBG Smith Properties, housing nonprofit the Washington Housing Conservancy has acquired The Loree Grand apartment community in Northeast D.C. for $71.5 million. The acquisition is WHC’s fifth, and second in D.C., since late 2020, and will expand its portfolio to more than 1,600 units in Greater Washington. The Loree Grand opened about a decade ago at 250 K St. NE in D.C.’s rapidly redeveloping NoMa neighborhood.
JBGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|