JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBGS POWR Grades
- JBGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBGS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- JBGS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.1% of US stocks).
JBGS Stock Summary
- JBG SMITH Properties's stock had its IPO on July 6, 2017, making it an older stock than only 13.34% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of JBG SMITH Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of JBG SMITH Properties's share price is greater than that of just 14.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JBG SMITH Properties are MGLN, CHCT, BL, QTWO, and TRNO.
- JBGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JBG SMITH Properties's official web site, go to www.jbgsmith.com.
JBGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.18||52-week high||$34.24|
|Prev. close||$30.81||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$31.47||Avg. volume||421,792|
|50-day MA||$32.23||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$29.93||Market Cap||4.10B|
JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Company Bio
JBG SMITH Properties operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops mixed use real estate properties. JBG SMITH Properties manages residential, office, retail, and mixed-use properties. The company was formed in 2016, and is based in Chevy Chase Maryland.
JBGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBGS Latest Social Stream
View Full JBGS Social Stream
Latest JBGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JBG SMITH Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBGS as an investment opportunity.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Real Estate Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +10.70% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, outperforming the benchmark, FTSE EPRA NAREIT Developed Index, that rose to +6.11% for the […]
JBG SMITH (NYSE: JBGS), a leading owner and developer of high-quality, mixed-use properties in the Washington, DC market, today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per common share. The dividend will be paid on May 27, 2021 to common shareholders of record as of May 13, 2021.
Shareholders will probably not be too impressed with the underwhelming results at JBG SMITH Properties ( NYSE:JBGS...
JBG SMITH commences construction on 1900 Crystal Drive in National Landing.
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today
JBGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|