JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.06 -- higher than 91.11% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- JBGS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 6.12% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JBGS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ESEA, CNSL, SJM, TWMC and GO.
JBGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for JBGS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 21.01%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JBGS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, JBG SMITH Properties offers a higher dividend yield than just 13.66% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, JBGS's provides a return of -21.01% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 34.48% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for JBG SMITH Properties than it is for 64.88% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
JBGS Dividend Chart
JBGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|