JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- JBGS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.01 years is 0.3% -- which is higher than about 84.46% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.75 -- higher than 88.13% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, JBGS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 7.59% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JBGS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GRFS, SPTN, RGR, CCOI and KGJI.
JBGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding JBG SMITH Properties, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 24.16% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JBGS, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, JBGS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 21.31% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -24.16%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 29.51% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, JBG SMITH Properties bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 29.51% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, JBGS's equity discount rate is less than 69.95% of those stocks.
JBGS Dividend Chart
JBGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|