JBG SMITH Properties Common Shares (JBGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.89 -- higher than 87.87% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- JBGS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than just 13.82% stocks in our set.
- Currently, JBGS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 8.15% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with JBGS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SWX, TUP, CABO, ENIC and GIS.
JBGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding JBG SMITH Properties, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 40.02% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JBGS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, JBGS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 32.62% such stocks.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, JBGS is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 67.39% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, JBGS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 70.65% of them.
JBGS Dividend Chart
JBGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|