J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (JBHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBHT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JBHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.78% of US stocks.
- JBHT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- JBHT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
JBHT Stock Summary
- Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's market capitalization of $18,597,040,346 is ahead of 88.03% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JBHT is 3.66 -- better than 88.08% of US stocks.
- JBHT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 557.58 -- higher than 94.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hunt J B Transport Services Inc are MHK, SNA, CHD, STE, and GIB.
- JBHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's official web site, go to www.jbhunt.com.
JBHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.99||52-week high||$183.80|
|Prev. close||$173.18||52-week low||$95.30|
|Day high||$176.57||Avg. volume||643,942|
|50-day MA||$167.16||Dividend yield||0.68%|
|200-day MA||$144.45||Market Cap||18.60B|
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (JBHT) Company Bio
JB Hunt Transportation provides surface transportation and delivery services in the continental United States, Canada, and Mexico, which includes the transportation of freight, such as general merchandise, specialty consumer items, appliances, forest and paper products, food and beverages, building materials, soaps and cosmetics, automotive parts, agricultural products, electronics, and chemicals. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Lowell, Arkansas.
JBHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hunt J B Transport Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hunt J B Transport Services Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 27.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hunt J B Transport Services Inc, consider:
- As a business, JBHT is generating more cash flow than 83.14% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 22.39% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JBHT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JBHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBHT Latest Social Stream
View Full JBHT Social Stream
Latest JBHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hunt J B Transport Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBHT as an investment opportunity.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, if...
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. Announces Participation in the 2021 Virtual Wells Fargo Industrials Conference
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT) Executive Vice President and President of Highway Services Brad Hicks and Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance John Kuhlow will address the 2021 Virtual Wells Fargo Industrials Conference at 11:20 a.m. eastern time on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. Interested investors not attending the conference may listen to the presentation via a webcast found on the newsroom section of J.B. Hunt’s website at www.jbhunt.com. A link to the replay will be also be available following the event.
Improvement in operating ratio and higher segmental revenues drive Schneider's (SNDR) March-end financials.
Consolidated average daily volumes of UPS shoot up 14.3% year over year in Q1.
Canadian National's (CNI) Q1 results reflect impressive performances of the intermodal and, grain and fertilizers segments amid weakness in other segments.
JBHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JBHTWant to see what other sources are saying about Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch