J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (JBHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBHT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JBHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- JBHT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- JBHT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
JBHT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,476,927,682, Hunt J B Transport Services Inc has a greater market value than 86.69% of US stocks.
- Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.03% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 523.99, Hunt J B Transport Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JBHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRKR, ULTA, MHK, JHX, and AYI.
- JBHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's official web site, go to www.jbhunt.com.
JBHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, JBHT's price/sales ratio is 5.56% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- JBHT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- JBHT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBHT.
JBHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.49||52-week high||$183.80|
|Prev. close||$165.39||52-week low||$119.22|
|Day high||$165.91||Avg. volume||648,598|
|50-day MA||$165.55||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$152.60||Market Cap||17.38B|
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (JBHT) Company Bio
JB Hunt Transportation provides surface transportation and delivery services in the continental United States, Canada, and Mexico, which includes the transportation of freight, such as general merchandise, specialty consumer items, appliances, forest and paper products, food and beverages, building materials, soaps and cosmetics, automotive parts, agricultural products, electronics, and chemicals. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Lowell, Arkansas.
JBHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hunt J B Transport Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hunt J B Transport Services Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for JBHT, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 93. Its equity weight surpasses that of 82.62% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 21.33% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JBHT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JBHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBHT Latest Social Stream
View Full JBHT Social Stream
Latest JBHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hunt J B Transport Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBHT as an investment opportunity.
Southwest's (LUV) Q2 results reflect significantly improved passenger revenues owing to recovery in air-travel demand. However, performance is partly hurt by increased costs.
In this article, we are going to share with you a list of the 25 biggest logistic companies in the world. If you want to skip our comprehensive analysis on these companies, go directly to the 5 Biggest Logistics Companies in the World. Logistics is the process that defines the coordination, allocation, and management of […]
Lowell-based carrier J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. announced Wednesday (July 21) it will pay on Aug. 20 a 30-cents per share cash dividend to stockholders of record as of Aug.
Lowell-based carrier J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. announced Wednesday (July 21) it will pay on Aug. 20 a 30-cents per share cash dividend to stockholders of record as of Aug. The post J.B. Hunt to give 30-cents per share dividend appeared first on Talk Business & Politics .
Global Forest Products Trucking Market Report 2021-2030 Featuring GoodLogistics, Timber Products, Fr. Meyer''s Sohn, JB Hunt Transport Services, Knight Transportation, CRST International, and Leavitt''s
DUBLIN, July 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Forest Products Trucking Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global forest products market is expected to grow from $159.69 billion in 2020 to $172.08
JBHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JBHTWant to see what other sources are saying about Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch