J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (JBHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- JBHT has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.35%, higher than about 86.19% stocks in our dividend set.
- JBHT's free cash flow has increased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with JBHT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OSG, FLIR, BKH, SU and CSCO.
JBHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of JBHT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 62.64% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, JBHT offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.74% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Hunt J B Transport Services Inc than it is for 85.4% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
JBHT Dividend Chart
JBHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JBHT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on JBHT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Hunt J B Transport Services Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc Common Stock (JBHT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) - Dividend Investor
Hunt J B Transport Services Inc (JBHT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha