James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JHX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JHX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JHX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
JHX Stock Summary
- James Hardie Industries plc's market capitalization of $13,999,542,420 is ahead of 84.38% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 327.66, James Hardie Industries plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.58% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 53.27, James Hardie Industries plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAS, COO, AXTA, CVV, and REZI.
- Visit JHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JHX's price/sales ratio is 287.5% higher, now standing at 6.2.
- JHX's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, JHX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 35.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JHX.
JHX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.3%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.82%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.4%.
The table below shows JHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JHX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.73% of graded US stocks.
- JHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.717 -- ranking 40th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.92||52-week high||$41.85|
|Prev. close||$25.73||52-week low||$25.00|
|Day high||$26.13||Avg. volume||65,464|
|50-day MA||$29.86||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$35.55||Market Cap||11.54B|
James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc manufactures and sells fiber cement products and systems for internal and external building construction applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, and Europe. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JHX Latest Social Stream
View Full JHX Social Stream
Latest JHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about James Hardie Industries plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JHX as an investment opportunity.
If history is any guide, there may be trouble ahead for shares of James Hardie Industries (NYSE: JHX ). A so-called "death cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bearish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending Full story available on Benzinga.com
James Hardie Debuts New Hardie™ Architectural Collection and Wins NAHB Global Innovation Award at the NAHB International Builders' Show 2022
James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the world's #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, showcased its mission to transform the way the world builds through new award-winning products during the NAHB International Builders' Show (IBS) in Orlando last week. James Hardie's immersive, state-of-the-art booth experience featured industry-first new product innovations, endless design possibilities, and examples of the Company's trust
James Hardie (JHX) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
James Hardie press release (NYSE:JHX): FQ3 Adjusted net income +25% Y/Y to $154.1M. Revenue of $900M (+21.9% Y/Y) beats by $5.41M. Global adjusted EBIT increased +22% to $204.1M, with an Adjusted EBIT margin of 22.7%. Raises Fiscal Year 2022 Adjusted Net Income Guidance Range to $620 Million and $630 Million from $605...
JHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JHXWant to see what other sources are saying about James Hardie Industries plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch