James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JHX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where JHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JHX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- JHX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
JHX Stock Summary
- JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC's market capitalization of $8,893,812,968 is ahead of 83.37% of US-listed equities.
- JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.43% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC's share price is greater than that of 29.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC are AXTA, CNMD, HAYW, NXTP, and PPG.
- Visit JHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JHX's price/sales ratio is 41.18% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, JHX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JHX.
JHX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.47%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.66%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.63%.
The table below shows JHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JHX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.73% of graded US stocks.
- JHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.717 -- ranking 40th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.60||52-week high||$33.96|
|Prev. close||$20.26||52-week low||$17.25|
|Day high||$20.75||Avg. volume||96,075|
|50-day MA||$21.39||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$21.65||Market Cap||9.18B|
James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc is a global building materials company and the largest global manufacturer of fibre cement products. Headquartered in Ireland, it is a dual-listed company, being listed on the Australian and New York Stock Exchanges. Its management team currently sits in Chicago, Illinois, United States. James Hardie was plagued by several asbestos-related scandals in the 20th century. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
JHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JHX Latest Social Stream
View Full JHX Social Stream
Latest JHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JHX as an investment opportunity.
James Hardie Industries Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
James Hardie Industries ( ASX:JHX ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$860.8m (down 4.4% from...
James Hardie Industries plc (NYSE:JHX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
James Hardie Industries plc (NYSE:JHX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by. And welcome to the James Hardie Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results Briefing. Today’s briefing is hosted by James Hardie’s CEO, Aaron Erter, and CFO, Jason Miele. I would now like to hand the conference over […]
James Hardie Industries Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
SYDNEY & CHICAGO, February 13, 2023--James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the world’s #1 producer and marketer of high- performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, today announced results for its third quarter fiscal year 2023, the three-month period ending 31 December 2022.
UPDATE 2-James Hardie cuts profit forecast for third time on demand woes, shares slump
James Hardie Industries cut its annual profit forecast for a third time on Tuesday, sending its shares down nearly 9%, as aggressive monetary policy tightening across the globe slows the housing market and dents demand for building materials. Central banks around the world have jacked up interest rates rapidly since early 2022 to tame runaway inflation, squeezing consumer capacity to borrow and in turn impacting housing demand. "It's a difficult period for companies tied to the real estate sector, with central banks continuing their aggressive tightening cycles," said Josh Gilbert, a market analyst at Israeli online brokerage firm eToro.
James Hardie Industries Announces Global Leadership Appointment
SYDNEY & CHICAGO, February 10, 2023--James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the world’s #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, today announces the appointment of Farhaj Majeed as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). Farhaj will assume the role effective February 20, he will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Aaron Erter and will serve on the Executive Leadership team. Farhaj will lead all aspects of James Hardie’s Peopl
JHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JHXWant to see what other sources are saying about James Hardie Industries plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...