James Hardie Industries plc American Depositary Shares (Ireland) (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
JHX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 596.63, James Hardie Industries plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 235.76%, James Hardie Industries plc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.54% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for James Hardie Industries plc comes in at 51.28%, a number that bests 89.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STE, AXTA, IART, BWXT, and CSL.
- JHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit James Hardie Industries plc's official web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Stock Price Chart More Charts
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.32||52-week high||$21.36|
|Prev. close||$21.18||52-week low||$10.66|
|Day high||$21.36||Avg. volume||12,693|
|50-day MA||$19.90||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$15.93||Market Cap||9.43B|
James Hardie Industries plc American Depositary Shares (Ireland) (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc manufactures and sells fiber cement products and systems for internal and external building construction applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, and Europe. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.