James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.04||52-week high||$31.93|
|Prev. close||$26.61||52-week low||$17.25|
|Day high||$26.50||Avg. volume||63,910|
|50-day MA||$28.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.07||Market Cap||11.40B|
JHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JHX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JHX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- JHX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
JHX Stock Summary
- JHX has a market capitalization of $11,886,893,799 -- more than approximately 85.81% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JHX is 2.34 -- better than 76.84% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 220.65, JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC are CPB, NVT, ANGI, ZD, and AXTA.
- JHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC's official web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JHX's price/sales ratio is 146.15% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, JHX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JHX.
JHX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.47%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.66%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.63%.
The table below shows JHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JHX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.73% of graded US stocks.
- JHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.717 -- ranking 40th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc is a global building materials company and the largest global manufacturer of fibre cement products. Headquartered in Ireland, it is a dual-listed company, being listed on the Australian and New York Stock Exchanges. Its management team currently sits in Chicago, Illinois, United States. James Hardie was plagued by several asbestos-related scandals in the 20th century. (Source:Wikipedia)
JHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JHX Latest Social Stream
View Full JHX Social Stream
Latest JHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JHX as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, James Hardie Industries fair value estimate is AU$59.36 James...
Here is how Emcor Group (EME) and James Hardie (JHX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Institutional investors are James Hardie Industries plc's (ASX:JHX) biggest bettors and were rewarded after last week's AU$715m market cap gain
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in James Hardie Industries implies that they have significant influence...
L1 Capital, an investment management firm, released its “L1 Long Short Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter, a copy of the same can be downloaded here. Global markets were mixed over the quarter, while the US stock market performed strongly due to the strength in technology mega-cap stocks. The portfolio returned 0.1% in the second quarter […]
JHX, CWCO, GPI, CEG and PIRS have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 23, 2023.
JHX Price Returns
Continue Researching JHXWant to see what other sources are saying about James Hardie Industries plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch