James Hardie Industries plc American Depositary Shares (Ireland) (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
JHX Stock Summary
- JHX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 596.63 -- higher than 92.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 235.76%, James Hardie Industries plc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.54% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for James Hardie Industries plc comes in at 51.28%, a number that bests 89.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to James Hardie Industries plc, a group of peers worth examining would be STE, AXTA, IART, BWXT, and CSL.
- Visit JHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Stock Price Chart More Charts
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.59||52-week high||$21.78|
|Prev. close||$21.32||52-week low||$10.73|
|Day high||$21.78||Avg. volume||13,169|
|50-day MA||$19.94||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$15.97||Market Cap||9.55B|
James Hardie Industries plc American Depositary Shares (Ireland) (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc manufactures and sells fiber cement products and systems for internal and external building construction applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, and Europe. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.