James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JHX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where JHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JHX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JHX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
JHX Stock Summary
- JHX has a market capitalization of $8,614,648,517 -- more than approximately 82.63% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JHX is 2.64 -- better than 79.99% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 132.02, JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.08% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be AXTA, HAYW, NXTP, TFII, and WHR.
- Visit JHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JHX's price/earnings ratio is 48.72% higher, now standing at 17.4.
- Over the past 243 months, JHX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JHX.
JHX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.92%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.53%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.82%.
The table below shows JHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JHX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.73% of graded US stocks.
- JHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.717 -- ranking 40th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.99||52-week high||$41.64|
|Prev. close||$20.74||52-week low||$17.86|
|Day high||$21.13||Avg. volume||90,688|
|50-day MA||$20.44||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$25.04||Market Cap||9.35B|
James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc is a global building materials company and the largest global manufacturer of fibre cement products. Headquartered in Ireland, it is a dual-listed company, being listed on the Australian and New York Stock Exchanges. Its management team currently sits in Chicago, Illinois, United States. James Hardie was plagued by several asbestos-related scandals in the 20th century. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
JHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JHX Latest Social Stream
View Full JHX Social Stream
Latest JHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JHX as an investment opportunity.
L3 Harris Technologies (LHX), Chico''s FAS Inc. (CHS) and James Hardie Industries (JHX) are three bearish-looking stocks that you should think about shorting this week, writes technical analyst Bob Lang in his latest edition of Bearish Bets….LHX
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
James Hardie Industries'' Q2 net sales were $997.6M, up 10% YoY. Learn more about JHX''s headwinds, which aren''t likely to be mitigated in the near future.
JHX vs. AWI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
JHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JHXWant to see what other sources are saying about James Hardie Industries plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch