James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JHX POWR Grades
- JHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JHX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JHX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.87% of US stocks).
JHX Stock Summary
- James Hardie Industries plc's market capitalization of $15,545,667,701 is ahead of 85.48% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 363.85, James Hardie Industries plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for James Hardie Industries plc comes in at 51.37%, a number that bests 89.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to James Hardie Industries plc are OTEX, HAS, BRKR, FMC, and MOH.
- Visit JHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Valuation Summary
- JHX's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 178.95% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 222 months, JHX's price/earnings ratio has gone up $49.
- Over the past 222 months, JHX's price/sales ratio has gone up $3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JHX.
JHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.46||52-week high||$35.42|
|Prev. close||$34.33||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$34.63||Avg. volume||26,065|
|50-day MA||$33.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.18||Market Cap||15.31B|
James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc manufactures and sells fiber cement products and systems for internal and external building construction applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, and Europe. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
JHX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JHX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that James Hardie Industries plc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of James Hardie Industries plc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 94% of its capital from equity, and 6% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 84.53% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 20.2% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JHX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JHX Latest Social Stream
View Full JHX Social Stream
Latest JHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about James Hardie Industries plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JHX as an investment opportunity.
SYDNEY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the worlds #1 producer and innovator of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, today announced Dr. Jack Truong, Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Miele, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Wednesday, 9 June 2021 at 9:20 am-9:50 am New York City, USA time (Wednesday, 9 June 2021, 11:20 pm 11:50 pm Sydney, Australia time). A li
A look at the shareholders of James Hardie Industries plc ( ASX:JHX ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
JHX earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
James Hardie Industries plc CEO Dr. Jack Truong Appears on Yahoo Finance''s "Market Close" on May 19, 2021
James Hardie Industries plc ((ASX: JHX, NYSE: JHX ), the world''s #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Jack Truong, participated in an interview with Yahoo Finance''s "Market Close" on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 New York City, USA time. To watch the segment click : https://finance.yahoo.com/video/james-hardie-ceo-companys-earnings-212829340.html Forward-Looking Statements This Media Release contains forward-looking statements and information that are necessarily subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many factors could Full story available on Benzinga.com
James Hardie Industries plc CEO Dr. Jack Truong Appears on Yahoo Finances Market Close on May 19, 2021
SYDNEY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the worlds #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Jack Truong, participated in an interview with Yahoo Finances Market Close on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 New York City, USA time. To watch the segment click : https://finance.yahoo.com/video/james-hardie-ceo-companys-earnings-212829340.html Forward-Looking State
JHX Price Returns
Continue Researching JHXWant to see what other sources are saying about James Hardie Industries plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch