James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JHX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- JHX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- JHX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.95% of US stocks).
JHX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 409.71, James Hardie Industries plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.6% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 66.61, James Hardie Industries plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that JHX's revenue has grown 51.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.18% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to James Hardie Industries plc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVT, AXTA, WAB, ELY, and BKI.
- Visit JHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, JHX's price/sales ratio is 287.5% higher, now standing at 6.2.
- JHX's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, JHX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 35.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JHX.
JHX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -12.68%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 43.92%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.84%.
The table below shows JHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JHX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.63% of graded US stocks.
- JHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.717 -- ranking 40th of 59 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows JHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.52||52-week high||$41.04|
|Prev. close||$38.49||52-week low||$23.36|
|Day high||$37.84||Avg. volume||30,272|
|50-day MA||$37.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.03||Market Cap||16.26B|
James Hardie Industries PLC ADR (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc manufactures and sells fiber cement products and systems for internal and external building construction applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, and Europe. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
JHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JHX Latest Social Stream
View Full JHX Social Stream
Latest JHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about James Hardie Industries plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JHX as an investment opportunity.
James Hardie Industries plc ( ASX:JHX ) saw a significant share price rise of over 20% in the past couple of months on...
James Hardie (JHX) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
CHICAGO, September 09, 2021--James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the world's #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, received a David Weekley Homes National Preferred Partner Award for outstanding quality and customer service.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in James Hardie Industries plc's ( ASX:JHX ) during the past 12 months...
James Hardie (JHX) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
JHX Price Returns
Continue Researching JHXWant to see what other sources are saying about James Hardie Industries plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
James Hardie Industries plc (JHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch