James Hardie Industries plc American Depositary Shares (Ireland) (JHX): Price and Financial Metrics
JHX Stock Summary
- JHX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 504.84 -- higher than 90.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 235.76%, James Hardie Industries plc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.88% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JHX's revenue has grown 51.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXTA, BWXT, IART, STE, and NVT.
- Visit JHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ir.jameshardie.com.au.
JHX Stock Price Chart More Charts
JHX Price/Volume Stats
James Hardie Industries plc American Depositary Shares (Ireland) (JHX) Company Bio
James Hardie Industries plc manufactures and sells fiber cement products and systems for internal and external building construction applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, and Europe. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.