Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL): Price and Financial Metrics
JLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.97||52-week high||$188.61|
|Prev. close||$155.52||52-week low||$119.46|
|Day high||$161.45||Avg. volume||328,629|
|50-day MA||$140.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.64||Market Cap||7.66B|
JLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JLL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where JLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.09% of US stocks.
- JLL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JLL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.36% of US stocks).
JLL Stock Summary
- JONES LANG LASALLE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.55% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of JONES LANG LASALLE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- JLL's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFGC, KFY, GCO, AOS, and IVZ.
- Visit JLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.us.jll.com.
JLL Valuation Summary
- JLL's price/earnings ratio is 30.3; this is 10.18% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- JLL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JLL.
JLL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 71.15%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 223.04%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 102.73%.
The table below shows JLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JLL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.86% of graded US stocks.
- JLL's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 7th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, SAFE, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JLL.
The table below shows JLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) Company Bio
Jones Lang LaSalle provides commercial real estate and investment management services worldwide. It offers a range of real estate services, including agency leasing, project and development management/construction, capital markets, property management, corporate finance, real estate investment banking/merchant banking, energy and sustainability services research, facility management outsourcing, strategic consulting and advisory services, investment management, tenant representation, lease administration, transaction management, logistics and supply-chain management, valuations, mortgage origination and servicing, and value recovery and receivership services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
JLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JLL Latest Social Stream
View Full JLL Social Stream
Latest JLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JONES LANG LASALLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JLL as an investment opportunity.
Michael Colacino, a real estate veteran who most recently headed up digital brokerage SquareFoot, has joined JLL (JLL) to head up its tri-state brokerage team, Commercial Observer has learned. Colacino started at JLL last week. In his new role, he will work out of JLL’s Manhattan office and lead the area’s brokerage and consulting services, reporting to New York region head Peter Riguardi work in partnership with tri-state Chief Operating Officer Stephen Schlegel.
JLL released today the Canada Holiday Shopping Survey Report 2023, highlighting the preferences and behaviours of holiday shoppers across Canada.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated's (NYSE:JLL) Stock On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Momentum?
Jones Lang LaSalle's (NYSE:JLL) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past month. Given that stock prices are...
As more companies announce new office attendance mandates, and most workers are back in the office globally, leaders now must now consider how to meet new expectations around work and where it's done.
Educational Employees’ Supplementary Retirement System (ERFC) has inked 9,000 square feet at 3110 Fairview Park in Falls Church, Va. The pension fund is moving less than two miles from the Fairfax County Public Schools headquarters at 8115 Gatehouse Road, where it currently occupies space. The 14-story Falls Church office building is owned by the Hawaii-based James Campbell Company, which acquired the 254,490-square-foot property in 2016 for $43 million, according to public records.
JLL Price Returns