Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JLL POWR Grades
- JLL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JLL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- JLL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
JLL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JLL is 3.46 -- better than 85.31% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JLL is currently 32.73, higher than 86.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- JLL's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAP, AIZ, MSM, NUS, and UAA.
- Visit JLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.us.jll.com.
JLL Valuation Summary
- JLL's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 50.37% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- JLL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JLL.
JLL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 71.15%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 223.04%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 102.73%.
The table below shows JLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JLL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.86% of graded US stocks.
- JLL's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 7th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, SAFE, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JLL.
The table below shows JLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JLL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of JLL, see our JLL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$310.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
JLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.49||52-week high||$249.40|
|Prev. close||$141.22||52-week low||$132.91|
|Day high||$145.83||Avg. volume||275,298|
|50-day MA||$165.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$167.06||Market Cap||6.93B|
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) Company Bio
Jones Lang LaSalle provides commercial real estate and investment management services worldwide. It offers a range of real estate services, including agency leasing, project and development management/construction, capital markets, property management, corporate finance, real estate investment banking/merchant banking, energy and sustainability services research, facility management outsourcing, strategic consulting and advisory services, investment management, tenant representation, lease administration, transaction management, logistics and supply-chain management, valuations, mortgage origination and servicing, and value recovery and receivership services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
JLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JLL Latest Social Stream
View Full JLL Social Stream
Latest JLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JONES LANG LASALLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JLL as an investment opportunity.
Is Now The Time To Look At Buying Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE:JLL)?
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated ( NYSE:JLL ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
JLL appoints Laura Vallis Head of Communications
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) announced today the appointment of Laura Vallis to the role of Head of Communications. Effective April 3, she will be responsible for leading the globally integrated strategy, implementation and delivery of communications to employees, partners and external audiences. She will report to Chief Marketing Officer Siddharth Taparia and will be based in New York.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Down 19.8% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Revamping green leases is critical to driving decarbonization
As real estate occupiers face increased pressure to lower their carbon footprint, and investors are greening their portfolios, green leases can benefit both landlords and tenants while also serving to decarbonize real estate. JLL's (NYSE: JLL) new Green Leasing 2.0: Bridging the owner-occupier divide to deliver shared ESG value report outlines the considerations building occupiers and owners should include at all stages of the relationship to incorporate sustainability.
Should You Hold on to Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Stock for Now?
Extensive real estate market knowledge and solid industry fundamentals bode well for Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL). However, macroeconomic uncertainty and rising interest rates are major headwinds.
JLL Price Returns
Continue Researching JLLWant to do more research on Jones Lang Lasalle Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...