Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JLL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- JLL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- JLL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.61% of US stocks).
JLL Stock Summary
- JLL has a higher market value than 83.08% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,240,904,430.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JLL is 2.99 -- better than 84.16% of US stocks.
- JLL's price/sales ratio is 0.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jones Lang Lasalle Inc are UAA, AAP, HSIC, SITE, and AOS.
- Visit JLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.us.jll.com.
JLL Valuation Summary
- JLL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 58.82% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JLL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.6.
- Over the past 243 months, JLL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JLL.
JLL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -15.56%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 100.25%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -45.32%.
The table below shows JLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JLL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.75% of graded US stocks.
- JLL's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 7th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- CBRE, TPHS, and SAFE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JLL.
The table below shows JLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$247.05||52-week high||$253.93|
|Prev. close||$241.43||52-week low||$90.86|
|Day high||$249.07||Avg. volume||368,400|
|50-day MA||$232.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$190.79||Market Cap||12.53B|
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) Company Bio
Jones Lang LaSalle provides commercial real estate and investment management services worldwide. It offers a range of real estate services, including agency leasing, project and development management/construction, capital markets, property management, corporate finance, real estate investment banking/merchant banking, energy and sustainability services research, facility management outsourcing, strategic consulting and advisory services, investment management, tenant representation, lease administration, transaction management, logistics and supply-chain management, valuations, mortgage origination and servicing, and value recovery and receivership services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
JLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JLL Latest Social Stream
View Full JLL Social Stream
Latest JLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jones Lang Lasalle Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JLL as an investment opportunity.
JLL arranges $468.70M construction loan for trophy Class A office development in downtown Bellevue, WA
JLL announced today that its Capital Markets group arranged a $468.70 million construction loan for The Artise, a 25-story trophy office tower development totaling approximately 609,000 square feet in downtown Bellevue, Washington.
JLL announced today that its Capital Markets group arranged $381 million in construction financing for the development of Bronx Logistics Center, a Class A, two-story last-mile distribution facility totaling 1.3 million square feet in the Bronx, New York.
JLL announced today that its Capital Markets group has arranged $250 million in financing for The Dayton's Project, a historic redevelopment incorporating Class A office, retail and dining space at 700 Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], September 14 (ANI/BusinessWire India): Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) announced today the appointment of Siddharth Taparia to the global role of Chief Marketing Officer. Effective immediately, he will be responsible for the company''s global marketing strategy and will oversee all marketing activities worldwide. "As the real estate industry evolves in response to macro trends incl
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) today announced it will host a webcast for investors and analysts featuring a conversation with Greg O'Brien, CEO, Markets, on Thursday, September 29 from 10 - 11 a.m. Eastern time. The webcast program will consist of a brief business overview followed by a live Q&A session.
JLL Price Returns