Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JLL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JLL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JLL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
JLL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JLL is 3.13 -- better than 84.57% of US stocks.
- JLL's price/sales ratio is 0.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.99% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, JLL has reported earnings growth of 125.19%, putting it ahead of 83.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RS, SEIC, FBHS, CPRI, and HSIC.
- JLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jones Lang Lasalle Inc's official web site, go to www.us.jll.com.
JLL Valuation Summary
- JLL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 58.82% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JLL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.6.
- Over the past 243 months, JLL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JLL.
JLL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.51%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.8%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 146.14%.
The table below shows JLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JLL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.86% of graded US stocks.
- JLL's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 7th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, SAFE, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JLL.
The table below shows JLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$199.90||52-week high||$275.77|
|Prev. close||$195.33||52-week low||$180.30|
|Day high||$201.31||Avg. volume||306,514|
|50-day MA||$216.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$241.56||Market Cap||9.77B|
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) Company Bio
Jones Lang LaSalle provides commercial real estate and investment management services worldwide. It offers a range of real estate services, including agency leasing, project and development management/construction, capital markets, property management, corporate finance, real estate investment banking/merchant banking, energy and sustainability services research, facility management outsourcing, strategic consulting and advisory services, investment management, tenant representation, lease administration, transaction management, logistics and supply-chain management, valuations, mortgage origination and servicing, and value recovery and receivership services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
JLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JLL Latest Social Stream
View Full JLL Social Stream
Latest JLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jones Lang Lasalle Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JLL as an investment opportunity.
CBRE Group's (CBRE) Q4 results reflect the benefits of diversifying and expanding the company's resilient business in recent years.
For 2021, industrial volume from all sources was about $6.3 billion. Almost 24% involved cross-border investors, totaling $1.5 billion.
JLL vs. BEKE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Real estate and investment management firm JLL has appointed Nashunda Williams head of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) with responsibility for implementing the company's DEI strategy. Williams is a six-year JLL veteran who joined the company as a technology advisor for the Work Dynamics business and served most recently as an IT business partner within JLL Technologies (JLLT), working with clients to help them design and implement technology strategies and solutions. She also has led the company’s Empower–Black Professionals Network in the for several years as well as JLLT's global diversity and inclusion committee.
Jones Lang LaSalle has been among the leaders in growth, and its stock hit a fresh all-time high recently. Jones Lang LaSalle stock bucked the market trend and rose 1% Tuesday. Annual growth estimates were recently revised upward.
JLL Price Returns