Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JLL POWR Grades
- JLL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JLL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JLL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
JLL Stock Summary
- JONES LANG LASALLE INC's market capitalization of $7,238,921,047 is ahead of 81.73% of US-listed equities.
- JONES LANG LASALLE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.22% of US listed stocks.
- JLL's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LAD, UAA, HSIC, ARW, and KFY.
- JLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JONES LANG LASALLE INC's official web site, go to www.us.jll.com.
JLL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, JLL's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- JLL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JLL.
JLL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 39.14%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.11%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.26%.
The table below shows JLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JLL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.86% of graded US stocks.
- JLL's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 7th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, SAFE, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JLL.
The table below shows JLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$163.83||52-week high||$275.77|
|Prev. close||$165.71||52-week low||$147.23|
|Day high||$166.61||Avg. volume||330,044|
|50-day MA||$171.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$207.02||Market Cap||7.85B|
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) Company Bio
Jones Lang LaSalle provides commercial real estate and investment management services worldwide. It offers a range of real estate services, including agency leasing, project and development management/construction, capital markets, property management, corporate finance, real estate investment banking/merchant banking, energy and sustainability services research, facility management outsourcing, strategic consulting and advisory services, investment management, tenant representation, lease administration, transaction management, logistics and supply-chain management, valuations, mortgage origination and servicing, and value recovery and receivership services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
JLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JLL Latest Social Stream
View Full JLL Social Stream
Latest JLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JONES LANG LASALLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JLL as an investment opportunity.
JLL has appointed Wenceslao Bunge and Jaime Riera as part of the continued global expansion of its Capital Markets business. Bunge will be the Global Co-Chair of Real Estate Investment Banking, with a specific focus on the EMEA, APAC and Latin American markets. Riera joins as the EMEA Head of M&A and Corporate Advisory, within the existing Equity Advisory business, adding to the growing capability within the region.
There was a time not long ago when fashion fiends living in the hinterlands made trips to “the city” to shop the most glittering brands in luxury. But with the COVID migration from cities to suburbs, an increasing number of high-end brands have begun to “fish where the fish are” so to speak, and are […]
JLL (NYSE: JLL) announced today the appointment of Erin Meezan as the firm's new Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) effective October 1 reporting to Guy Grainger, global Head of Sustainability Services & ESG. She will be responsible for growing JLL's sustainability program, continuing its reputation as a purpose-led organization and its commitment to playing a leading role in sustainable real estate operations. Meezan succeeds Richard Batten, upon his retirement.
Baron Funds, an asset management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Baron Real Estate Fund (the “Fund”) declined 20.62% (Institutional Shares) in the second quarter of 2022, underperforming its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index (the […]
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
JLL Price Returns