Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Jones Lang Lasalle Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
JLL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for JLL as an investment opportunity.
- JLL has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 94.44% of Real Estate stocks.
- JLL has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 82.07% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 26.74% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 70.47% of Real Estate stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of JLL is greater than 37.04% of Real Estate stocks.
- JLL has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is JLL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!