Jumei International Holding Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (JMEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JMEI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Jumei International Holding Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Jumei International Holding Ltd's share price is greater than that of 99.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JMEI comes in at 162.15% -- higher than that of 97.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jumei International Holding Ltd are TG, EVOL, OPK, KTCC, and BC.
- JMEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jumei International Holding Ltd's official web site, go to ir.jumei.com.
JMEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JMEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.93||52-week high||$27.80|
|Prev. close||$19.94||52-week low||$15.32|
|Day high||$19.95||Avg. volume||162,674|
|50-day MA||$18.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.78||Market Cap||236.29M|
Jumei International Holding Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (JMEI) Company Bio
Jumei International Holding Limited operates as an online retailer of beauty products in China. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
JMEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JMEI Latest Social Stream
View Full JMEI Social Stream
Latest JMEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jumei International Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JMEI as an investment opportunity.
The Company anticipates that the change in the ADS Ratio will be effective on or about January 10, 2020 (the “Effective Date”). For Jumei’s ADS holders, the change in the ADS Ratio will have the same effect as a one-for-ten reverse ADS split. On Effective Date, ADS holders of the Company will be required to surrender their old ADSs to the Company’s depositary bank, The Bank of New York Mellon (the “Depositary”), for cancellation of every ten (10) existing ADSs for one (1) new ADS.
BEIJING, Dec. 11, 2019 -- Jumei International Holding Limited (NYSE: JMEI) ("Jumei" or the "Company"), China's leading online retailer of beauty products, today announced that.
Hedge funds are known to underperform the bull markets but that's not because they are bad at investing. Truth be told, most hedge fund managers and other smaller players within this industry are very smart and skilled investors. Of course, they may also make wrong bets in some instances, but no one knows what the […]
Stocks to consider in light of US– China trade optimism and Louis Vuitton-Tiffany merger Continue reading...
We are still in an overall bull market and many stocks that smart money investors were piling into surged through October 17th. Among them, Facebook and Microsoft ranked among the top 3 picks and these stocks gained 45% and 39% respectively. Hedge funds' top 3 stock picks returned 34.4% this year and beat the S&P […]
JMEI Price Returns
Continue Researching JMEIWant to do more research on Jumei International Holding Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Jumei International Holding Ltd (JMEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Jumei International Holding Ltd (JMEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Jumei International Holding Ltd (JMEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch