Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JNPR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where JNPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.26% of US stocks.
- JNPR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- JNPR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.15% of US stocks).
JNPR Stock Summary
- JNPR has a market capitalization of $9,120,508,579 -- more than approximately 79.47% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.04, Juniper Networks Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Juniper Networks Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 20.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Juniper Networks Inc are ALKS, ACLS, DAIO, LCTX, and TMDX.
- JNPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Juniper Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.juniper.net.
JNPR Valuation Summary
- JNPR's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 61.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JNPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.6.
- JNPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JNPR.
JNPR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.22%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.14%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.97%.
The table below shows JNPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JNPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JNPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.9% of graded US stocks.
- JNPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.519 -- ranking 59th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALOT, WDC, and DGII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JNPR.
The table below shows JNPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JNPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.90||52-week high||$29.77|
|Prev. close||$28.05||52-week low||$19.51|
|Day high||$28.15||Avg. volume||3,914,381|
|50-day MA||$28.27||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$25.97||Market Cap||9.07B|
Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Company Bio
Juniper Networks designs, develops, and sells products and services for high-performance networks to enable customers to build networks for their businesses. The Company sells its network products and service offerings across routing, switching and security. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
JNPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNPR Latest Social Stream
View Full JNPR Social Stream
Latest JNPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Juniper Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNPR as an investment opportunity.
The young company inked a deal with an established networking name, but most of the gain can be linked to speculation on the future of the company's technology.
Arqit Quantum Inc (NASDAQ: ARQQ) is trading significantly higher Thursday amid increased volatility after the company announced it signed a "Technology Alliance Partner Connect" agreement with Juniper Networks Inc (NYSE: JNPR) to explore network security technology that will protect against quantum security threats. The companies said they plan to explore how network providers can apply quantum secure key-exchange mechanisms to limit interruptions and improve business resiliency. “We are delight
While AT&T (T) offers business update to apprise shareholders about progress on long-term operational metrics, Juniper (JNPR) boost AI-driven enterprise portfolio to lower costs for network operators.
Speak Loud Media gains access to Verizon's (VZ) reliable broadband mobility, Internet security and BlueJeans video conferencing.
Juniper Networks announced new features within the AI-driven enterprise portfolio that enable customers to scale and simplify the rollout of their campus wired and wireless networks while bringing greater insight and automation to network operators. The enhancements to the Juniper Mist cloud and AI engine, which include EVPN-VXLAN campus fabric management and additional Marvis Actions for proactive problem remediation, expand on Junipers unique automation, AIOps and cloud capabilities to streamline IT operations, lower costs and More The post Juniper Networks enables customers to scale and simplify the rollout of their campus networks appeared first on Help Net Security .
JNPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|