Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JNPR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JNPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.31% of US stocks.
- JNPR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- JNPR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
JNPR Stock Summary
- JNPR has a higher market value than 84.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,587,005,905.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JNPR is currently 108.47, higher than 96.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of JUNIPER NETWORKS INC's share price is greater than that of just 12.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JUNIPER NETWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACLS, AUDC, VICR, BMRN, and AEIS.
- Visit JNPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.juniper.net.
JNPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JNPR's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 2.
- JNPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JNPR.
JNPR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.55%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 42.37%.
The table below shows JNPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JNPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JNPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.86% of graded US stocks.
- JNPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 57th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CTLP, ALOT, and EBIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JNPR.
The table below shows JNPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JNPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.31||52-week high||$38.14|
|Prev. close||$34.04||52-week low||$25.18|
|Day high||$34.31||Avg. volume||3,732,432|
|50-day MA||$31.59||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$29.94||Market Cap||11.12B|
Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR) Company Bio
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
JNPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNPR Latest Social Stream
View Full JNPR Social Stream
Latest JNPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JUNIPER NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNPR as an investment opportunity.
Progress' (PRGS) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Up Y/Y
Progress' (PRGS) first-quarter fiscal 2023 results benefit from strong subscription license revenues.
Verizon (VZ) Unveils Twin Mission-Critical Asset Prototypes
Verizon (VZ) recently unveiled two new prototypes, which are highly portable and designed to rapidly establish communication in extreme conditions and support public safety organizations.
Nokia (NOK) Solution to Boost DOCOMO's 5G Network Upgradation
DOCOMO has selected Nokia's (NOK) IP routing solutions and Network Services Platform (NSP) to accelerate network infrastructure upgradation.
Akamai (AKAM) Reports Warns About Rising Cyber Threat Issues
Akamai (AKAM) research indicates the rising cyber security threats in the Asia-Pacific region. As per the report, QSnatch malware is one of the significant threats to corporate network infrastructure.
Bandwidth (BAND) Unveils Advance Cloud Communication Solution
Bandwidth (BAND) launched a next-generation AI-powered cloud communication solution to enable enterprises to optimize communications workflows and ensure better customer and employee experience.
JNPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JNPRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Juniper Networks Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...