Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JNPR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JNPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.87% of US stocks.
- JNPR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- JNPR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
JNPR Stock Summary
- JNPR has a market capitalization of $10,434,460,064 -- more than approximately 84.79% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JNPR is currently 111, higher than 96.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JUNIPER NETWORKS INC is reporting a growth rate of 160.64%; that's higher than 90.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JUNIPER NETWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCKT, ACLS, CIEN, HLIT, and DOX.
- JNPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JUNIPER NETWORKS INC's official web site, go to www.juniper.net.
JNPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JNPR's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.2% higher, now standing at 23.1.
- JNPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JNPR.
JNPR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.99%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.65%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.72%.
The table below shows JNPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JNPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JNPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.86% of graded US stocks.
- JNPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 57th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CTLP, ALOT, and EBIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JNPR.
The table below shows JNPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JNPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.38||52-week high||$38.14|
|Prev. close||$32.45||52-week low||$25.18|
|Day high||$32.58||Avg. volume||3,938,084|
|50-day MA||$29.70||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$30.45||Market Cap||10.51B|
Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR) Company Bio
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
JNPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNPR Latest Social Stream
View Full JNPR Social Stream
Latest JNPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JUNIPER NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNPR as an investment opportunity.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., December 06, 2022--Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, has been honored by Great Place to Work as one of the 2022 Best Workplaces for Parents™. Earning a spot means that Juniper is one of the best companies to be a working parent in the country.
Major players in the wi-fi 6 market are Cisco Systems, Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies, NETGEAR, Juniper Networks, Broadcom Inc, Qualcomm Inc. , Extreme Networks, Ubiquiti Inc, Fortinet Inc. , Aruba Networks, NXP Semiconductors, AT&T, Cambium Networks, D-Link Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent, TP-Link, MediaTek, Telstra, and Murata. Major players in the wi-fi 6 market are Cisco Systems, Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies, NETGEAR, Juniper Networks, Broadcom Inc, Qualcomm Inc. , Extreme Networks, Ubiquiti Inc, Fortinet Inc. , Aruba Networks, NXP Semiconductors, AT&T, Cambium Networks, D-Link Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent, TP-Link, MediaTek, Telstra, and Murata.
To avoid investing in a business that's in decline, there's a few financial metrics that can provide early indications...
Indonet Partners with Juniper Networks for Intent-Based Networking Software to Automate and Modernize Network Deployment
JAKARTA, Indonesia, November 30, 2022--Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced that PT IndoInternetTbk (Indonet), an Indonesian digital infrastructure provider, has selected Juniper Apstra to help automate, modernize and facilitate an experience-first expansion of its network infrastructure. Through managed automated network provisioning and monitoring, Apstra has already delivered Indonet an estimated 20% in cost-savings efficiency.
Major players in the end-point security market are VMware Inc, McAfee, Sophos, Palo Alto Networks, Panda Security, FireEye Inc , Microsoft, CrowdStrike , Trend Micro Incorporated , Kaspersky, Cisco Systems Inc, SentinelOne, Juniper Networks Inc, AVG Technologies, and BlackBerry Limited. Major players in the end-point security market are VMware Inc, McAfee, Sophos, Palo Alto Networks, Panda Security, FireEye Inc , Microsoft, CrowdStrike , Trend Micro Incorporated , Kaspersky, Cisco Systems Inc, SentinelOne, Juniper Networks Inc, AVG Technologies, and BlackBerry Limited.
JNPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|