Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JNPR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JNPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JNPR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- JNPR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.95% of US stocks).
JNPR Stock Summary
- Juniper Networks Inc's market capitalization of $12,164,768,053 is ahead of 83.11% of US-listed equities.
- JNPR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 284.33 -- higher than 91.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- JNPR's current price/earnings ratio is 48.14, which is higher than 84.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Juniper Networks Inc are IIVI, HLIT, ALKS, IPGP, and DAIO.
- Visit JNPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.juniper.net.
JNPR Valuation Summary
- JNPR's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 61.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JNPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.6.
- JNPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JNPR.
JNPR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -9.14%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.14%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -48.16%.
The table below shows JNPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JNPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JNPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.86% of graded US stocks.
- JNPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 57th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CTLP, ALOT, and EBIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JNPR.
The table below shows JNPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JNPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.72||52-week high||$38.14|
|Prev. close||$27.82||52-week low||$26.20|
|Day high||$28.82||Avg. volume||4,191,683|
|50-day MA||$28.70||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$32.13||Market Cap||9.27B|
Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Company Bio
Juniper Networks designs, develops, and sells products and services for high-performance networks to enable customers to build networks for their businesses. The Company sells its network products and service offerings across routing, switching and security. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
JNPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNPR Latest Social Stream
View Full JNPR Social Stream
Latest JNPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Juniper Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNPR as an investment opportunity.
Universal Display (OLED), Juniper (JNPR) and Cogent (CCOI) are three technology stocks that have chosen to reward shareholders with dividend hikes.
TOKYO, Feb 24, 2022 - (JCN Newswire) - NEC Corporation (TSE: 6701) announced today that it has launched an Automation Ecosystem to bolster its 5G xHaul Transformation Services, bringing communication service providers (CSPs) simplified operations, cost effectiveness and faster time-to-value for their multi-vendor based networks. The 5G xHaul Transformation Solutions and Services are part of NEC Open Networks, a suite of solutions for realizing the real-world benefits of truly open 5G networks. For CSPs aspiring to build momentum in the 5G era, there is an imminent demand to gain network flexibility and agility to accommodate diversified user requirements. Automation technologies will play a pivotal role in enabling efficient and reliable operations over increasingly complex transport ne...
The simplified network traffic management from Juniper (JNPR) eradicates the complexity associated with multiple networks and delivers optimal bandwidth utilization.
Juniper Networks 400G Platform Deployed by Sparkle for High-Speed International Connectivity and Enhanced User Experience
MILAN, Italy, February 23, 2022--Juniper Networks, (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced that Sparkle, the first international service provider in Italy and among the top global operators, has deployed Juniper’s 400G solutions to meet increasing bandwidth demands reliably and cost-effectively. In addition, Juniper’s experience-first network solution supports Sparkle’s sustainability goals through power and space savings in its points of presence.
Parallel Wireless, Türk Telekom and Juniper Networks Announce Leading-Edge Open RAN Initiative in Turkey
Enabling state-of-the-art 4G and 5G broadband communications and new applications NASHUA, N.H. , Feb. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Parallel Wireless, Inc. , the U.S.-based Open RAN company delivering the world''s leading All G - 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G, cloud-native Open RAN solution, has announced a collaboration with Türk Telekom and Juniper Networks on a multi-vendor Open RAN initiative to deliver state-of-the-art broadband communications. Türk Telekom, the leading-edge and first integrated telecommunications operator in Turkey , will deploy Open RAN technology utilizing the RAN Intelligent Controller (RIC). Deployments will occur across trial sites after completing tests in the Türk Telekom Innovation Center. Türk Telekom is an early adopter and pioneer of Open RAN technology, utilizing a br...
JNPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|