Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR): Price and Financial Metrics
JNPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.79||52-week high||$34.53|
|Prev. close||$27.84||52-week low||$25.18|
|Day high||$28.16||Avg. volume||3,765,496|
|50-day MA||$28.33||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$30.51||Market Cap||8.93B|
JNPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNPR POWR Grades
- JNPR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.46% of US stocks.
- JNPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- JNPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
JNPR Stock Summary
- JNPR has a higher market value than 83.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,975,588,152.
- JNPR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 468.02 -- higher than 93.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of JUNIPER NETWORKS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 10.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JUNIPER NETWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACLS, GH, UTHR, SCKT, and AXDX.
- JNPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JUNIPER NETWORKS INC's official web site, go to www.juniper.net.
JNPR Valuation Summary
- JNPR's price/earnings ratio is 21.8; this is 14.84% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JNPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2165.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JNPR.
JNPR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.55%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 42.37%.
The table below shows JNPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JNPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JNPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.86% of graded US stocks.
- JNPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 57th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CTLP, ALOT, and EBIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JNPR.
The table below shows JNPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR) Company Bio
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology. (Source:Wikipedia)
JNPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNPR Latest Social Stream
View Full JNPR Social Stream
Latest JNPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JUNIPER NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNPR as an investment opportunity.
Juniper (JNPR) introduces advanced features in Apstra software solution, enabling organizations to optimize operations of data center infrastructure.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., September 21, 2023--Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced it will release preliminary financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 on Thursday, October 26, 2023 after the close of the market. The Company’s senior management will host a conference call that day at 2:00 pm PT.
Juniper Networks Expands Industry's First and Only Multivendor, Intent-Based Networking Solution to Transform Network Operations for Faster Resolution of Application Issues
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced new Juniper® Apstra® capabilities that enhance operator experiences to facilitate the deployment and operations of private data center infrastructures. With the introduction of new experience-first data center features, including simplified data collection and visualization via graph databases, tighter flow data integration from multivendor switches and automated provisioning via Terraform, Juniper customers c
A look at the company's journey to excellence
The traditional ways to plan for your retirement may mean income can no longer cover expenses post-employment. But what if there was another option that could provide a steady, reliable source of income in your nest egg years?
JNPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|