Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that JNPR has less volatility in its price than 95.25% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with JNPR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: REDU, IVR, GCBC, ADES and INSW.
JNPR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for JNPR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 87.77% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JNPR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, JNPR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 86.29% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 87.77%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.32% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, JNPR has a discount rate lower than 90.32% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
JNPR Dividend Chart
JNPR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|