Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that JNPR has less fluctuation in its price than 92.93% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with JNPR's price: PLD, OI, MSEX, BA and TSLX.
JNPR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Juniper Networks Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 30.15%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JNPR, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, JNPR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.38% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Juniper Networks Inc's expected return of -30.15% is higher than 70.08% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, JNPR has a discount rate lower than 70.08% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for JNPR, approximately 27.07% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
JNPR Dividend Chart
JNPR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|