Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOUT POWR Grades
- JOUT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.58% of US stocks.
- JOUT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- JOUT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
JOUT Stock Summary
- JOUT's went public 31.16 years ago, making it older than 84.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Johnson Outdoors Inc is higher than it is for about merely 19.04% of US stocks.
- JOUT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 22.18% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Johnson Outdoors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CALM, WIRE, RELL, CRWS, and ISNS.
- Visit JOUT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.johnsonoutdoors.com.
JOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.65||52-week high||$154.18|
|Prev. close||$133.79||52-week low||$62.45|
|Day high||$138.70||Avg. volume||33,370|
|50-day MA||$143.55||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$108.59||Market Cap||1.39B|
Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Company Bio
Johnson Outdoors Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets seasonal outdoor recreation products used for fishing, diving, paddling, hiking, and camping primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific Basin. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
JOUT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Johnson Outdoors Inc. To summarize, we found that Johnson Outdoors Inc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 5.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Johnson Outdoors Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 651.89 -- which is good for besting 98.53% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 13.14% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JOUT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full JOUT Social Stream
Latest JOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson Outdoors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOUT as an investment opportunity.
While Johnson Outdoors Inc. ( NASDAQ:JOUT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it led the NASDAQGS...
RACINE, Wis., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC. (Nasdaq: JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, will release financial results for the Fiscal 2021 second quarter on Friday, May 7, 2021, before market open that day. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast shortly afterwards at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and provide a Company update. A live listen-only webcast of the conference call may be accessed at Johnson Outdoors' home page. A replay will be available on the Investor section home page on the Johnson Outdoors' website – www.johnsonoutdoors.com - for 30 days. ABOUT JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC. JOHNSON OUTDOORS is a leading global outdoor recreation company that inspires more peopl...
Toby O’Rourke, KOA President and CEO, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss travel amid the pandemic and a sneak peak at findings in KOA’s annual North American Camping report.
Malibu Boats shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 81.
RACINE, Wis., Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Johnson Outdoors Inc. (Nasdaq:JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, today announced approval by its Board of Directors of a quarterly cash dividend of $.21 per Class A share and $.191 per Class B share. The quarterly cash dividend is payable on April 29, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 15, 2021. About Johnson Outdoors Inc. JOHNSON OUTDOORS is a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technologies that inspire more people to experience the awe of the great outdoors. The company designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of winning, consumer-preferred brands across four categories: Watercraft Recreation, Fishing, Diving and Camping. Johnson ...
JOUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|