Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
JOUT Stock Summary
- Johnson Outdoors Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.15% of US equities in our set.
- For JOUT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 17.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.44 for Johnson Outdoors Inc; that's greater than it is for only 21.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTK, COE, ZCMD, TBLT, and IKNX.
- JOUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson Outdoors Inc's official web site, go to www.johnsonoutdoors.com.
JOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.20||52-week high||$129.19|
|Prev. close||$124.78||52-week low||$48.76|
|Day high||$128.75||Avg. volume||28,636|
|50-day MA||$116.93||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$93.56||Market Cap||1.30B|
Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Company Bio
Johnson Outdoors Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets seasonal outdoor recreation products used for fishing, diving, paddling, hiking, and camping primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific Basin. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
JOUT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JOUT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Johnson Outdoors Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 142.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Johnson Outdoors Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 651.89; that's higher than 98.56% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 13.55% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- JOUT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full JOUT Social Stream
Latest JOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson Outdoors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOUT as an investment opportunity.
Malibu Boats shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 81.
Johnson Outdoors saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 96 Tuesday, up from 94 the day before.
Johnson Outdoors Inc.'s (JOUT) CEO Helen Johnson-Leipold on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Johnson Outdoors Inc. (JOUT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 05, 2020 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Patricia Penman - VP, Global Marketing Services and Communication Helen Johnson-Leipold - Chairman and CEO David Johnson - VP and CFO Conference Call Participants Anthony Lebiedzinski - Sidoti & Company Presentation Operator Hello...
Shares of Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) rose 0.3% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share …
Johnson Outdoors Inc. on Friday posted an increase in first-quarter profit and sales as the Covid-19 pandemic boosted demand for outdoor recreation products….
JOUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JOUTWant to do more research on Johnson Outdoors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!