Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOUT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JOUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.6% of US stocks.
- JOUT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- JOUT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.21% of US stocks).
JOUT Stock Summary
- JOUT's went public 32.7 years ago, making it older than 85.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC is reporting a growth rate of -53.34%; that's higher than only 23.16% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that JOUT's revenue has grown -4.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 18.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRC, ORGO, TIVC, RFIL, and IOSP.
- JOUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC's official web site, go to www.johnsonoutdoors.com.
JOUT Valuation Summary
- JOUT's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- JOUT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JOUT.
JOUT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 153.1%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 191.78%.
The table below shows JOUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JOUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JOUT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.32% of graded US stocks.
- JOUT's asset turnover comes in at 1.249 -- ranking 7th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- ESCA, HAS, and KOSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JOUT.
The table below shows JOUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.88||52-week high||$109.40|
|Prev. close||$54.85||52-week low||$46.30|
|Day high||$55.17||Avg. volume||33,998|
|50-day MA||$51.99||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$65.61||Market Cap||558.02M|
Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Company Bio
Johnson Outdoors Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets seasonal outdoor recreation products used for fishing, diving, paddling, hiking, and camping primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific Basin. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
JOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full JOUT Social Stream
Latest JOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOUT as an investment opportunity.
RACINE, Wis., Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC. (Nasdaq: JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, will release financial results for the Fiscal 2022 fourth quarter on Friday, December 9, 2022, before market open that day. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast shortly afterwards at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and provide a Company update. A live listen-only webcast of the conference cal
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Johnson Outdoors Inc. ( NASDAQ:JOUT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the...
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About Johnson Outdoors Inc. (NASDAQ:JOUT)?
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ:JOUT) has had a rough three months with its share price down 26%. However, the company's...
The board of Johnson Outdoors Inc. ( NASDAQ:JOUT ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 3.3% on the...
JOUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|