Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
JOUT Stock Summary
- JOUT's went public 30.96 years ago, making it older than 83.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Johnson Outdoors Inc is higher than it is for about merely 17.73% of US stocks.
- JOUT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 21.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Johnson Outdoors Inc are CTK, COE, ZCMD, IKNX, and TBLT.
- JOUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson Outdoors Inc's official web site, go to www.johnsonoutdoors.com.
JOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.64||52-week high||$134.72|
|Prev. close||$127.82||52-week low||$48.76|
|Day high||$134.72||Avg. volume||29,840|
|50-day MA||$118.01||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$94.19||Market Cap||1.36B|
Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Company Bio
Johnson Outdoors Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets seasonal outdoor recreation products used for fishing, diving, paddling, hiking, and camping primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific Basin. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
JOUT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JOUT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Johnson Outdoors Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 135.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Johnson Outdoors Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 651.89 -- which is good for besting 98.56% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 12.84% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- JOUT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full JOUT Social Stream
Latest JOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson Outdoors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOUT as an investment opportunity.
Malibu Boats shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 81.
Johnson Outdoors Inc.'s (JOUT) CEO Helen Johnson-Leipold on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Johnson Outdoors Inc. (JOUT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 05, 2020 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Patricia Penman - VP, Global Marketing Services and Communication Helen Johnson-Leipold - Chairman and CEO David Johnson - VP and CFO Conference Call Participants Anthony Lebiedzinski - Sidoti & Company Presentation Operator Hello...
Shares of Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) rose 0.3% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share …
Johnson Outdoors Inc. on Friday posted an increase in first-quarter profit and sales as the Covid-19 pandemic boosted demand for outdoor recreation products….
Image source: The Motley Fool. Johnson Outdoors Inc (NASDAQ: JOUT)Q1 2021 Earnings CallFeb 5, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorHello, everyone, and welcome to the Johnson Outdoors First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
JOUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JOUTWant to do more research on Johnson Outdoors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!