Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOUT POWR Grades
- JOUT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JOUT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- JOUT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.33% of US stocks).
JOUT Stock Summary
- JOUT's went public 31.36 years ago, making it older than 83.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Johnson Outdoors Inc is higher than it is for about just 19.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.45 for Johnson Outdoors Inc; that's greater than it is for just 22.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WIRE, WERN, ETH, LZB, and GOLF.
- JOUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson Outdoors Inc's official web site, go to www.johnsonoutdoors.com.
JOUT Valuation Summary
- JOUT's EV/EBIT ratio is 10; this is 46.52% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- JOUT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- JOUT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JOUT.
JOUT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 157.68%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.36%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.1%.
The table below shows JOUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.00||52-week high||$154.18|
|Prev. close||$117.85||52-week low||$78.93|
|Day high||$117.27||Avg. volume||32,453|
|50-day MA||$118.96||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$118.34||Market Cap||1.17B|
Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Company Bio
Johnson Outdoors Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets seasonal outdoor recreation products used for fishing, diving, paddling, hiking, and camping primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific Basin. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
JOUT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JOUT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Johnson Outdoors Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 7.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for JOUT, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 715.69; that's higher than 98.33% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 13.93% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JOUT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full JOUT Social Stream
Latest JOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson Outdoors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOUT as an investment opportunity.
RACINE, Wis., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC. (Nasdaq: JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, will release financial results for the Fiscal 2021 third quarter on Monday, August 9, 2021, before market open that day. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast shortly afterwards at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and provide a Company update. A live listen-only webcast of the conference call m
It looks like Johnson Outdoors Inc. ( NASDAQ:JOUT ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Approximately 70 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, June 23-24, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 22, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day Summer Virtual Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, June 23 - 24, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Outdoor stocks that are positioned to trend higher with pent-up demand fueling a post-pandemic boom in consumer spending.
JOUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|