Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JOUT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where JOUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JOUT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- JOUT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.39% of US stocks).
JOUT Stock Summary
- JOUT's went public 33.01 years ago, making it older than 86.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC is higher than it is for about only 24.21% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.4 for JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC; that's greater than it is for just 21.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BRC, ORGO, ABCM, BTCY, and OFIX.
- Visit JOUT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.johnsonoutdoors.com.
JOUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, JOUT's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.18% lower, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, JOUT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JOUT.
JOUT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -25.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -26.47%.
The table below shows JOUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JOUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JOUT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.32% of graded US stocks.
- JOUT's asset turnover comes in at 1.249 -- ranking 7th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- ESCA, HAS, and KOSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JOUT.
The table below shows JOUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JOUT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of JOUT, see our JOUT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$180.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
JOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.36||52-week high||$84.54|
|Prev. close||$59.91||52-week low||$46.30|
|Day high||$60.98||Avg. volume||55,001|
|50-day MA||$65.06||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$61.26||Market Cap||607.91M|
Johnson Outdoors Inc. - (JOUT) Company Bio
Johnson Outdoors Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets seasonal outdoor recreation products used for fishing, diving, paddling, hiking, and camping primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific Basin. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
JOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full JOUT Social Stream
Latest JOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JOUT as an investment opportunity.
Johnson Outdoors Enters Into Agreement to Sell Eureka! Military and Commercial Tents
RACINE, Wis., March 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Johnson Outdoors Inc. (Nasdaq:JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell the Eureka! Military and Commercial Tents product lines of its Camping business segment to Rekord Group, a global company that specializes in commercial, event and military tents and structures. The transaction is expected to close by March 17, 2023, subject to custo
Johnson Outdoors Announces Cash Dividend
RACINE, Wis., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Johnson Outdoors Inc. (Nasdaq: JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, today announced approval by its Board of Directors of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.31 per Class A share and $0.2818 per Class B share. The quarterly cash dividend is payable on April 27, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 13, 2023. About Johnson Outdoors Inc. JOHNSON OUTDOORS is a leading global innovat
Johnson Outdoors Inc. Annual Shareholders Meeting
RACINE, Wis., Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Johnson Outdoors Inc. (Nasdaq: JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, will hold its Annual Shareholders meeting on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, beginning at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. The annual meeting will be a completely “virtual meeting.” Shareholders of record as of December 21, 2022 will be able to attend the annual meeting as well as vote and submit questions during the live webcast of the meeting by visi
Johnson Outdoors Inc. (NASDAQ:JOUT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Johnson Outdoors Inc. (NASDAQ:JOUT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 3, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Johnson Outdoors First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. Today’s call will be led by Helen Johnson-Leipold, Johnson Outdoors Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Also on the call is David Johnson, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. […]
Johnson Outdoors Q1 Revenue Tops Estimate
Johnson Outdoors Inc (NASDAQ: JOUT) reported first-quarter FY23 sales growth of 16.1% year-on-year to $178.34 million, beating the consensus of $167.55 million. EPS of $0.57 was in-line with the analyst consensus. Fishing sales increased 27%, driven primarily by improved supply and component availability and price increases. Camping revenue declined 18%, as consumer demand declined from increased levels seen during the pandemic. Watercraft Recreation revenue declined 34%. Gross margin contracted
JOUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JOUTWant to do more research on Johnson Outdoors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Johnson Outdoors Inc (JOUT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Johnson Outdoors Inc (JOUT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Johnson Outdoors Inc (JOUT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...