Kaman Corporation (KAMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KAMN POWR Grades
- KAMN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KAMN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KAMN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
KAMN Stock Summary
- KAMAN CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.43% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KAMAN CORP is reporting a growth rate of -280.64%; that's higher than merely 6.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KAMAN CORP comes in at -10.55%, a number that bests just 12.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KAMAN CORP are GAMB, LXFR, CMCO, HAE, and REZI.
- KAMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KAMAN CORP's official web site, go to www.kaman.com.
KAMN Valuation Summary
- KAMN's price/earnings ratio is 27; this is 54.29% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KAMN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KAMN.
KAMN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1056.35%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -28.26%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.12%.
The table below shows KAMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KAMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KAMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.88% of graded US stocks.
- KAMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 94th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, ASH, and DPZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KAMN.
The table below shows KAMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KAMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KAMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.04||52-week high||$46.50|
|Prev. close||$28.69||52-week low||$27.94|
|Day high||$29.28||Avg. volume||164,840|
|50-day MA||$31.73||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$37.39||Market Cap||812.48M|
Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Company Bio
Kaman Corporation produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; K-MAX® medium to heavy lift helicopters; and support for the company's SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX® aircraft. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
KAMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KAMN Latest Social Stream
View Full KAMN Social Stream
Latest KAMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAMAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KAMN as an investment opportunity.
Parker-Hannifin's (PH) divestment of the Aircraft Wheel and Brake Division is in sync with its strategy of restructuring business portfolio and concentrating more on core businesses.
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., September 19, 2022--Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN) announced today that it completed the acquisition of the Parker-Hannifin Corporation ("Parker") Aircraft Wheel & Brake Division ("Aircraft Wheel & Brake") on September 16, 2022 (the "Transaction").
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., September 02, 2022--Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN) today announced that Ian Walsh, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Gabelli Funds 28th Annual Aerospace & Defense Symposium on Thursday, September 8, 2022. Jamie Coogan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will also participate in the event.
Are Kaman Corporation's (NYSE:KAMN) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Kaman's (NYSE:KAMN) recent performance, when its stock has declined 10% over...
Kaman Fuzing Receives Award From the Boeing Company for Standoff Land Attack Missile Expanded Response (SLAM-ER) Program
MIDDLETOWN, Conn., August 15, 2022--Kaman Corporation (NYSE: KAMN), announced that its Kaman Precision Products Fuzing division located in Middletown, Connecticut, has received an award from The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) for the Standoff Land Attack Missile Expanded Response (SLAM-ER) program. Kaman is contracted to support engineering for obsolescence redesign and production of 650 safe and arming fuze systems for the SLAM-ER advanced precision-guided, air-launched cruise missile. This award ha
KAMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|