Kaman Corporation (KAMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KAMN POWR Grades
- KAMN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KAMN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- KAMN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 45.59% of US stocks).
KAMN Stock Summary
- KAMN's went public 31.16 years ago, making it older than 84.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.08%, KAMAN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.09% of about US stocks.
- KAMAN Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KAMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TDW, NP, AFI, RETO, and CRNT.
- KAMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KAMAN Corp's official web site, go to www.kaman.com.
KAMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KAMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.30||52-week high||$59.79|
|Prev. close||$53.26||52-week low||$31.15|
|Day high||$54.46||Avg. volume||141,978|
|50-day MA||$52.96||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$50.23||Market Cap||1.51B|
Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Company Bio
Kaman Corporation produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; K-MAX® medium to heavy lift helicopters; and support for the company's SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX® aircraft. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
KAMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KAMN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that KAMAN Corp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of KAMAN Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.77 years comes in at -0.13%; that's greater than merely 11.88% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- KAMAN Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.51% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 74.9% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KAMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KAMN Latest Social Stream
View Full KAMN Social Stream
Latest KAMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAMAN Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KAMN as an investment opportunity.
A week ago, Kaman Corporation ( NYSE:KAMN ) came out with a strong set of first-quarter numbers that could potentially...
Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN) announced today that Kineco Kaman Composites India Private Limited (Kineco Kaman), a joint venture between Goa based Kineco Limited and Kaman Corporation, received the BAE Systems Partner 2 Win Supplier of the Year Award for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (C4ISR) for exceptional performance and contributions to supply chain success in 2020 for BAE Systems, Inc.’s Electronic Systems sector. Kineco Kaman also received a Gold Supplier award for maintaining a 100% on-time delivery rating & 100% quality performance in 2020 with BAE Systems. Kineco Kaman was honored at a virtual ceremony and was selected from BAE System’s 2020 suppliers.
(NYSE:KAMN) Kaman Corporation (the "Company") announced today that Neal J. Keating, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Kaman, retired from the Board of Directors at the Company’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on April 14, 2021, in accordance with the previously announced transition plan. Upon Mr. Keating’s retirement, the Board appointed Kaman President and Chief Executive Officer, Ian K. Walsh, as Chairman.
Kaman Corp. (NYSE:KAMN) announced today that it will report its first quarter 2021 results after the stock market closes on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, and host a live webcast and conference call at 8:30 am ET on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
Kaman Composites – Wichita, Inc., a division of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN), announced today that it has been awarded a contract by Boeing to manufacture the refueling boom assembly for the MH-47 program. The MH-47 is an inflight refuelable version of the CH-47 Chinook helicopter. The boom assemblies will support MH-47 new-build production, as well as MH-47 Block II ReNew modifications.
KAMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|