Kaman Corporation (KAMN): Price and Financial Metrics
KAMN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.72%, KAMAN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.67% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KAMN has reported earnings growth of 121.51%, putting it ahead of 90.58% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that KAMN's revenue has grown -59.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.59% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KAMAN Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MWA, POL, VMI, FLS, and BBX.
- KAMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KAMAN Corp's official web site, go to www.kaman.com.
KAMN Stock Price Chart More Charts
KAMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.71||52-week high||$68.24|
|Prev. close||$38.23||52-week low||$29.38|
|Day high||$40.10||Avg. volume||191,381|
|50-day MA||$51.36||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$59.17||Market Cap||1.05B|
Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Company Bio
Kaman Corporation produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; K-MAX® medium to heavy lift helicopters; and support for the company's SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX® aircraft. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.