Kaman Corporation (KAMN): Price and Financial Metrics
KAMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.21||52-week high||$34.79|
|Prev. close||$20.05||52-week low||$18.88|
|Day high||$20.29||Avg. volume||125,110|
|50-day MA||$22.34||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$22.80||Market Cap||570.33M|
KAMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KAMN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KAMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KAMN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KAMN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
KAMN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 184.81%, KAMAN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.92% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KAMN has reported earnings growth of -158.19%, putting it ahead of merely 9.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KAMN comes in at -60.55% -- higher than that of only 8.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KAMAN CORP are NISN, MTX, XRX, MCLD, and VSTO.
- Visit KAMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kaman.com.
KAMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KAMN's price/earnings ratio is 164.52% lower, now standing at -12.
- Over the past 243 months, KAMN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KAMN.
KAMN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.12%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -55.25%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -28.26%.
The table below shows KAMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KAMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KAMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.88% of graded US stocks.
- KAMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 94th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, ASH, and DPZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KAMN.
The table below shows KAMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Company Bio
Kaman Corporation produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; K-MAX® medium to heavy lift helicopters; and support for the company's SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX® aircraft. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
KAMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KAMN Latest Social Stream
View Full KAMN Social Stream
Latest KAMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAMAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KAMN as an investment opportunity.
Kaman Corp(NYSE:KAMN) recently announced a dividend of $0.2 per share, payable on 2023-10-12, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-18. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Kaman Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
RYE, N.Y., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gabelli Funds, LLC, is hosting our annual Aerospace & Defense Symposium at The Harvard Club in New York, NY on September 7th. The conference will draw 16 companies, with a focus on the themes of the strong demand outlook, high barriers to entry, large aftermarket opportunity, growth in excess of GDP, defense spending, and M&A potential for the Aerospace and Defense industry. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with management in a one-on
Kaman Corporation's ( NYSE:KAMN ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.20 per share on 12th of October. This...
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., August 25, 2023--Kaman Corp. (NYSE:KAMN) today announced that James Coogan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will step down from his role as CFO effective August 28, 2023. Carroll Lane, Senior Vice President, Kaman Corporation and Segment Lead of Engineered and Precision Products, will serve as Interim CFO until a permanent successor is appointed. Mr. Coogan, who is departing Kaman to pursue another opportunity outside the aerospace and defense industry, will
KAMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|