Kaman Corporation (KAMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KAMN POWR Grades
- KAMN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KAMN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KAMN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
KAMN Stock Summary
- KAMAN Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KAMAN Corp is reporting a growth rate of -231.95%; that's higher than merely 8.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KAMN's revenue has grown -9.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KAMAN Corp are EPC, CNMD, MNTX, REZI, and DOGZ.
- KAMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KAMAN Corp's official web site, go to www.kaman.com.
KAMN Valuation Summary
- KAMN's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 17.65% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KAMN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- KAMN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 50.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KAMN.
KAMN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -5.63%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -203.96%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -12.34%.
The table below shows KAMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KAMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KAMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.88% of graded US stocks.
- KAMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 94th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, ASH, and DPZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KAMN.
The table below shows KAMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KAMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KAMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.78||52-week high||$57.36|
|Prev. close||$35.33||52-week low||$32.31|
|Day high||$36.25||Avg. volume||165,619|
|50-day MA||$39.94||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$39.94||Market Cap||1.00B|
Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Company Bio
Kaman Corporation produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; K-MAX® medium to heavy lift helicopters; and support for the company's SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX® aircraft. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
KAMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KAMN Latest Social Stream
View Full KAMN Social Stream
Latest KAMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAMAN Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KAMN as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Kaman Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Kaman Corp. (KAMN) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 25, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Kary Bare - Head, IR Ian Walsh - Chairman, President and CEO Jamie Coogan - SVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Steve Barger - KeyBanc Capital Markets Seth Seifman - JP Morgan Pete Skibitski...
Conducting the call today are Ian Walsh, chairman, president and chief executive officer; and Jamie Coogan, senior vice president and chief financial officer. Before we begin, I'd like to note that some of the information discussed during today's call will consist of forward-looking statements, setting forth our current expectations with respect to the future of our business, the economy and other future events.
Poor air travel outlook in the near term may hurt the Aerospace-Defense Equipment stocks, while mergers should benefit. You may keep a tab on TDG, AJRD & KAMN from this industry
Kaman (KAMN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.67% and 3.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KAMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|