Kaman Corporation (KAMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KAMN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KAMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KAMN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- KAMN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
KAMN Stock Summary
- KAMN's went public 31.6 years ago, making it older than 84.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.87%, KAMAN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.56% of about US stocks.
- KAMAN Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KAMAN Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CSSE, TDS, PRA, XELB, and ATNI.
- Visit KAMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kaman.com.
KAMN Valuation Summary
- KAMN's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 17.65% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KAMN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- KAMN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 50.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KAMN.
KAMN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.14%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -203.96%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 45.02%.
The table below shows KAMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KAMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KAMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.73% of graded US stocks.
- KAMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.581 -- ranking 93rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, SPRS, and DPZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KAMN.
The table below shows KAMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KAMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KAMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.41||52-week high||$59.79|
|Prev. close||$37.97||52-week low||$33.93|
|Day high||$38.09||Avg. volume||141,224|
|50-day MA||$37.73||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$48.43||Market Cap||1.04B|
Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Company Bio
Kaman Corporation produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; K-MAX® medium to heavy lift helicopters; and support for the company's SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX® aircraft. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
KAMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KAMN Latest Social Stream
View Full KAMN Social Stream
Latest KAMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAMAN Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KAMN as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., October 13, 2021--Kaman Corp. (NYSE:KAMN) announced today that it will report its third quarter 2021 results after the stock market closes on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, and host a live webcast and conference call at 8:30 am ET on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
WICHITA, Kan., October 11, 2021--Kaman Composites - Wichita, Inc., an indirect subsidiary of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN), announced today that its FAA Part 145 Repair Station in Wichita, Kansas, has earned European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approval for composite structures repair.
WICHITA, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kaman Composites - Wichita, Inc., an indirect subsidiary of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN), celebrated the delivery of the 1500th inlet unit for the CH-47 Boeing Program at the end of August. Originally developed in the late 1950s, the well-known Chinook CH-47 is among the heaviest lifting helicopters in operation today. The CH-47 inlets exemplify our strong history of supporting defense programs for major OEMs like Boeing, said Shawn Hawks, General Manager, Kam
Kaman executives said they have been operating a 50% scale model for testing purposes and plan to build and demonstrate a representative aircraft by the end of next year.
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., September 21, 2021--Kaman Corporation (NYSE: KAMN) today unveiled the KARGO UAV, the newest addition to its family of purpose-built, autonomous unmanned systems designed to be the new standard for expeditionary logistics. Built with the U.S. Armed Forces future operating concepts in mind, the KARGO UAV offers a rugged design for easy transport and deployment. The system’s compact form-factor fits in a standard shipping container and is designed to be unloaded and operated by a
KAMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|