Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KAMN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.14%, higher than about 8.56% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KAMN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.07, ranking above 4.87% stocks in our set.
- KAMN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -264.36% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 3.44% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KAMN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BJ, SF, REXR, SNY and UPS.
KAMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for KAMN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.5% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KAMN, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for KAMAN Corp, its beta is lower than 6.49% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- KAMN's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 19.24% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, KAMAN Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 6.52% of them.
KAMN Dividend Chart
KAMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|