Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KAMN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.13%, higher than about 8.83% stocks in our dividend set.
- KAMN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.07; for context, that's better than 5.05% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for KAMN has a compound average growth rate of -252.89%, which is higher than 3.53% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KAMN's price: ISSC, KNSL, ATO, RDY and FIZZ.
KAMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for KAMN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.32% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of KAMAN Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for KAMN than it is for 5.02% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- KAMN's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 11.17% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, KAMN's equity discount rate is less than 5.94% of those stocks.
KAMN Dividend Chart
KAMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|