Kaman Corporation (KAMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KAMN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.14%, higher than about 8.56% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KAMN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.07, ranking above 4.87% stocks in our set.
- KAMN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -264.36% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 3.44% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KAMN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BJ, SF, REXR, SNY and UPS.
KAMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for KAMN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.9%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for KAMAN Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 27% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for KAMN than it is for 72.17% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, KAMAN Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 26.64% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
KAMN Dividend Chart
KAMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|