KB Home (KBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KBH POWR Grades
- KBH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.95% of US stocks.
- KBH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- KBH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.81% of US stocks).
KBH Stock Summary
- Kb Home's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.36% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Kb Home's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KBH's price/sales ratio is 0.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kb Home, a group of peers worth examining would be TPH, LGIH, MHH, LAWS, and LAKE.
- Visit KBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kbhome.com.
KBH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KBH's price/earnings ratio is 51.55% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- KBH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KBH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KBH.
KBH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 231.79%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 69.48%.
The table below shows KBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KBH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.81% of graded US stocks.
- KBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.885 -- ranking 43rd of 53 Construction stocks.
- TPC, PHM, and TPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KBH.
The table below shows KBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.54||52-week high||$52.48|
|Prev. close||$42.11||52-week low||$30.25|
|Day high||$42.65||Avg. volume||1,579,953|
|50-day MA||$41.78||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$42.23||Market Cap||3.92B|
KB Home (KBH) Company Bio
KB Home constructs and sells various homes, including attached and detached single-family residential homes, townhomes, and condominiums primarily for first-time, move-up, and active adult homebuyers under the name KB Home. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBH Latest Social Stream
View Full KBH Social Stream
Latest KBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kb Home that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBH as an investment opportunity.
Higher deliveries and pricing backed by robust housing market fundamentals are likely to have aided Lennar's (LEN) fiscal Q3 performance.
KB Home (KBH) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Century Communities (CCS) opens three new communities in the Louisville Metro area, debuting in the Kentucky market.
KBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|