KB Home (KBH): Price and Financial Metrics
KBH Stock Summary
- KBH's went public 32.12 years ago, making it older than 90.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KBH is currently 25.63, higher than 83.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kb Home's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KBH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHOO, CRMT, SMPL, DXPE, and GFF.
- KBH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kb Home's official web site, go to www.kbhome.com.
KBH Stock Price Chart More Charts
KBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.70||52-week high||$37.40|
|Prev. close||$35.73||52-week low||$18.24|
|Day high||$35.75||Avg. volume||1,715,528|
|50-day MA||$34.74||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$28.54||Market Cap||3.07B|
KB Home (KBH) Company Bio
KB Home constructs and sells various homes, including attached and detached single-family residential homes, townhomes, and condominiums primarily for first-time, move-up, and active adult homebuyers under the name KB Home. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Los Angeles, California.