KB Home (KBH): Price and Financial Metrics
KBH Stock Summary
- KBH's went public 32.33 years ago, making it older than 90.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KBH is currently 27.31, higher than 84.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kb Home's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kb Home are SHOO, CRMT, GFF, DXPE, and TWNK.
- Visit KBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kbhome.com.
KBH Stock Price Chart More Charts
KBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.09||52-week high||$40.51|
|Prev. close||$34.50||52-week low||$21.69|
|Day high||$33.86||Avg. volume||1,712,739|
|50-day MA||$36.73||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$31.66||Market Cap||2.97B|
KB Home (KBH) Company Bio
KB Home constructs and sells various homes, including attached and detached single-family residential homes, townhomes, and condominiums primarily for first-time, move-up, and active adult homebuyers under the name KB Home. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Los Angeles, California.