KB Home (KBH): Price and Financial Metrics
KBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.37||52-week high||$46.91|
|Prev. close||$44.43||52-week low||$24.78|
|Day high||$44.31||Avg. volume||1,621,491|
|50-day MA||$42.12||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$34.37||Market Cap||3.58B|
KBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBH POWR Grades
- KBH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KBH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KBH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.71% of US stocks).
KBH Stock Summary
- KBH's went public 35.58 years ago, making it older than 91.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.45, KB HOME P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of KB HOME's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KB HOME are MTH, SCHN, APOG, GRBK, and SHOO.
- KBH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KB HOME's official web site, go to www.kbhome.com.
KBH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KBH's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, KBH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KBH.
KBH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -186.65%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.12%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -226.72%.
The table below shows KBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KBH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.27% of graded US stocks.
- KBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.947 -- ranking 39th of 51 Construction stocks.
- FLR, PRIM, and PHM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KBH.
The table below shows KBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KBH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KBH, see our KBH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
KB Home (KBH) Company Bio
KB Home constructs and sells various homes, including attached and detached single-family residential homes, townhomes, and condominiums primarily for first-time, move-up, and active adult homebuyers under the name KB Home. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBH Latest Social Stream
View Full KBH Social Stream
Latest KBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KB HOME that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBH as an investment opportunity.
When Should You Buy KB Home (NYSE:KBH)?
KB Home ( NYSE:KBH ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively large price...
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. (TPH) Hit a 52 Week High, Can the Run Continue?
Tri Pointe (TPH) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Zacks.com featured highlights Barnes Group, International Group, ArcelorMittal, KB Home and Pampa Energia
Barnes Group, International Group, ArcelorMittal, KB Home and Pampa Energia are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Buy These 5 Low Price-to-Sales Stocks for a Sparkling Portfolio
The price-to-sales ratio is a convenient tool to gauge the value of stocks incurring losses or in an early development cycle. Stocks like B, AIG, MT, KBH and PAM hold promise.
Should Value Investors Buy KB Home (KBH) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
KBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KBHWant to see what other sources are saying about Kb Home's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kb Home (KBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kb Home (KBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kb Home (KBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...