KB Home (KBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KBH POWR Grades
- KBH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KBH is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KBH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.5% of US stocks).
KBH Stock Summary
- Kb Home's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.62% of US equities in our set.
- KBH's current price/earnings ratio is 5.46, which is higher than only 7.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, Kb Home has a higher such ratio than merely 12.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kb Home are LGIH, TPH, HWKN, MTH, and ODC.
- KBH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kb Home's official web site, go to www.kbhome.com.
KBH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KBH's price/earnings ratio is 51.55% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- KBH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KBH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KBH.
KBH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.95%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.3%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 406.32%.
The table below shows KBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KBH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.27% of graded US stocks.
- KBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.947 -- ranking 39th of 51 Construction stocks.
- FLR, PRIM, and PHM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KBH.
The table below shows KBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.65||52-week high||$50.20|
|Prev. close||$28.46||52-week low||$24.78|
|Day high||$29.95||Avg. volume||2,392,332|
|50-day MA||$31.75||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$37.90||Market Cap||2.63B|
KB Home (KBH) Company Bio
KB Home constructs and sells various homes, including attached and detached single-family residential homes, townhomes, and condominiums primarily for first-time, move-up, and active adult homebuyers under the name KB Home. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KBH Latest Social Stream
View Full KBH Social Stream
Latest KBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kb Home that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KBH as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Celestica, ASE Technology Holding, KB Home, Group 1 Automotive and Hillenbrand
Celestica, ASE Technology Holding, KB Home, Group 1 Automotive and Hillenbrand are included in this blog.
Even before the Covid-19 pandemic, those who work in Boise's real estate industry say the exodus from more expensive regions has created big demand for housing in the Idaho capital and surrounding suburbs.
TechTarget and Clorox have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high-growth prospects. Celestica (CLS), ASE Technology Holding (ASX), KB Home (KBH), Group 1 Automotive (GPI) and Hillenbrand (HI) are some such picks.
The homebuilding market is on solid gound, which is helping stocks like D.R. Horton (DHI), Toll Brothers (TOL), KB Home (KBH) and Lennar Corporation (LEN).
KBH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|