KB Home (KBH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KBH's comes in at -17.14 -- better than merely 5.68% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KBH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HE, STRA, HRC, NAT and SR.
KBH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KBH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 88.68% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KBH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 93.46% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Kb Home's estimated return of -88.68% surpasses about 2.8% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KBH, approximately 5.42% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
KBH Dividend Chart
KBH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KBH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GFA||Gafisa SA Gafisa S.A. American Depositary Shares||7.22%|
|2||MDC||M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.||2.85%|
|5||DHI||D.R. Horton, Inc.||0.95%|
|6||TOL||Toll Brothers, Inc.||0.93%|
|8||CAA||CalAtlantic Group, Inc.||0.30%|
|9||FPH||Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|10||MHO||M/I Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HHC||Howard Hughes Corporation (The)||0.00%|
|12||TMHC||Taylor Morrison Home Corporation||0.00%|
|13||WLH||Lyon William Homes (Class A)||0.00%|
|14||HOV||Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SKY||Skyline Champion Corporation||0.00%|
|16||TPH||TRI Pointe Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||NWHM||New Home Company Inc. (The)||0.00%|
|19||MTH||Meritage Homes Corporation||0.00%|
|20||CVCO||Cavco Industries, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||BZH||Beazer Homes USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||AVHI||A V Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||CCS||Century Communities, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||LGIH||LGI Homes, Inc.||0.00%|