Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP): Price and Financial Metrics
KDP Stock Summary
- KDP has a higher market value than 95.09% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $50,844,566,537.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 10,011.16, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KDP is more volatile than merely 8.3% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Keurig Dr Pepper Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NOC, DG, KHC, BF.B, and RELX.
- Visit KDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.keurigdrpepper.com.
KDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.25||52-week high||$36.38|
|Prev. close||$36.13||52-week low||$25.27|
|Day high||$36.38||Avg. volume||5,457,930|
|50-day MA||$33.43||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$30.75||Market Cap||51.01B|
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Company Bio
Keurig Dr Pepper is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America. The company holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Plano, Texas.
KDP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. To summarize, we found that Keurig Dr Pepper Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc over the past 5.6 years is 0.19%; that's higher than 59.17% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KDP Latest Social Stream
View Full KDP Social Stream
Latest KDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Keurig Dr Pepper Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KDP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images News via Getty Images The recently created, through the Keurig's acquisition of Dr Pepper Snapple in 2018, Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) has remained significantly under-owned by the massive passive investing sector. At the same time KDP has significantly outperformed its two major peers - Coca-Cola...
Coca-Cola topped first-quarter earnings forecasts as U.S. reopenings helped the company's sales grow. Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO James Quincey joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how the soft beverage brand is faring amid the pandemic and break down what's next for the company in 2021.
Barclays Stick to Their Buy Rating for Keurig Dr Pepper
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Keurig Dr Pepper
Photo by fcafotodigital/E+ via Getty Images As the global pandemic shows signs of reaching an end and the economy slowly moves towards some form of post-crisis normal, stock-the-pantry stocks are probably the last thing that investors have been thinking about. Yet, although I continue to believe that the cyclical trade...
KDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KDPWant to see what other sources are saying about Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!