Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KDP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.06% of US stocks.
- KDP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KDP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.61% of US stocks).
KDP Stock Summary
- KDP has a higher market value than 95.55% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,042,812,155.
- Of note is the ratio of KEURIG DR PEPPER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of KEURIG DR PEPPER INC's share price is greater than that of just 1.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEURIG DR PEPPER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ITUB, ROP, TT, AFL, and GIS.
- KDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KEURIG DR PEPPER INC's official web site, go to www.keurigdrpepper.com.
KDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, KDP's price/earnings ratio is 58.33% higher, now standing at 34.2.
- Over the past 181 months, KDP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KDP.
KDP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 40.14%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 43.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8%.
The table below shows KDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.84% of graded US stocks.
- KDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 14th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- STZ, JSDA, and BF.B are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KDP.
The table below shows KDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KDP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KDP, see our KDP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$39.48||Average Broker Recommendation||1.63 (Moderate Buy)|
KDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.28||52-week high||$41.31|
|Prev. close||$35.13||52-week low||$33.35|
|Day high||$35.42||Avg. volume||7,625,270|
|50-day MA||$35.04||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$36.73||Market Cap||49.62B|
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Company Bio
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., formerly Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (1981–2014) and Keurig Green Mountain (2014–2018), is a publicly-traded American beverage and coffeemaker conglomerate with headquarters in Burlington, Massachusetts. Formed in July 2018 with the merger of Keurig Green Mountain and Dr Pepper Snapple Group (formerly Dr. Pepper/7up Inc.), Keurig Dr Pepper offers over 125 hot and cold beverages. The company's Canadian business unit subsidiary operates as Keurig Dr Pepper Canada (formerly Canada Dry Motts). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KDP Latest Social Stream
View Full KDP Social Stream
Latest KDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEURIG DR PEPPER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KDP as an investment opportunity.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) Banks On Brand Strength Amid Inflation
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) benefits from continued strength in the Packaged Beverages segment, strong market share gains and robust pricing actions. However, rising inflation is concerning.
Monster Beverage (MNST) Up 5.2% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Monster Beverage (MNST) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Slowing Rates Of Return At Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ:KDP) Leave Little Room For Excitement
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Keurig Dr Pepper CFO Sudhanshu Priyadarshi Bought Up Stock
Chief Financial Officer Sudhanshu Priyadarshi just bought $2.4 million of shares of beverage maker Keurig Dr Pepper.
The Chief Financial Officer of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NASDAQ:KDP), Sudhanshu Priyadarshi, Just Bought 167% More Shares
Those following along with Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. ( NASDAQ:KDP ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of...
KDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KDPWant to see what other sources are saying about Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...