Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KDP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.07% of US stocks.
- KDP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KDP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
KDP Stock Summary
- KDP has a higher market value than 95.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $54,100,799,927.
- Of note is the ratio of KEURIG DR PEPPER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KDP is more volatile than just 0.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KEURIG DR PEPPER INC are HSY, RELX, KHC, TT, and ITW.
- Visit KDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.keurigdrpepper.com.
KDP Valuation Summary
- KDP's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 300% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 177 months, KDP's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KDP.
KDP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.52%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -71.57%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 173.72%.
The table below shows KDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.84% of graded US stocks.
- KDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 14th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- STZ, JSDA, and BF.B are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KDP.
The table below shows KDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.74||52-week high||$41.31|
|Prev. close||$38.71||52-week low||$33.35|
|Day high||$38.94||Avg. volume||8,253,381|
|50-day MA||$37.57||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$37.33||Market Cap||54.87B|
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Company Bio
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., formerly Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (1981–2014) and Keurig Green Mountain (2014–2018), is a publicly-traded American beverage and coffeemaker conglomerate with headquarters in Burlington, Massachusetts. Formed in July 2018 with the merger of Keurig Green Mountain and Dr Pepper Snapple Group (formerly Dr. Pepper/7up Inc.), Keurig Dr Pepper offers over 125 hot and cold beverages. The company's Canadian business unit subsidiary operates as Keurig Dr Pepper Canada (formerly Canada Dry Motts). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KDP Latest Social Stream
View Full KDP Social Stream
Latest KDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEURIG DR PEPPER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KDP as an investment opportunity.
Does the November share price for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. ( NASDAQ:KDP ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ: KDP) today announced that Oray Boston, Worldwide President of Trauma, Extremities, Craniomaxillofacial and Animal Health at DePuy Synthes, the Orthopaedics Company of Johnson & Johnson, has been elected as a Director of the KDP Board, effective Nov. 14, 2022.
As concerns about the U.S. economy grow, marketing budgets are feeling strained. Some have already shown signs of shrinking. During recent quarterly earnings calls, for example, executives at Keurig Dr Pepper, Procter & Gamble and The Campbell Soup Company mentioned decreases in ad spend. "Brand owners are under pressure to find cost savings," said Tom…
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.'s (NASDAQ:KDP) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Keurig Dr Pepper's (NASDAQ:KDP) recent performance, when its stock has...
By Sarina Isaacs and Senad Karaahmetovic
KDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|