Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KDP POWR Grades
- KDP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KDP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KDP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.23% of US stocks).
KDP Stock Summary
- KDP has a market capitalization of $54,301,283,719 -- more than approximately 94.97% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Keurig Dr Pepper Inc are ECL, HUM, JCI, COF, and ITW.
- Visit KDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.keurigdrpepper.com.
KDP Valuation Summary
- KDP's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 51.85% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- KDP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17.4 over the prior 162 months.
- Over the past 162 months, KDP's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KDP.
KDP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.91%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -70.72%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 668.97%.
The table below shows KDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.84% of graded US stocks.
- KDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 14th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- STZ, JSDA, and BF.B are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KDP.
The table below shows KDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.07||52-week high||$39.35|
|Prev. close||$35.39||52-week low||$32.44|
|Day high||$36.16||Avg. volume||9,207,542|
|50-day MA||$35.95||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$36.36||Market Cap||51.17B|
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Company Bio
Keurig Dr Pepper is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America. The company holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KDP Latest Social Stream
View Full KDP Social Stream
Latest KDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Keurig Dr Pepper Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KDP as an investment opportunity.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NASDAQ:KDP) stock has been on a strong long-term upward trend in price leading to the valuation of $38.
Keurig Dr Pepper's (KDP) Q4 results gain from solid consumer demand and improvement in the away-from-home channel. Management issues an upbeat 2022 view.
2021 net sales jumped 9.2% to $12.68 billion
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. said Thursday its fourth-quarter net income rose to $843 million, or 59 cents a share, from $428 million, or 30 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. The drink company''s adjusted earnings rose to 45 cents a share from 39 cents a share. Sales increased by 8.7% to $3.39 billion. Analysts expected the Burlington, Mass. company to earn 45 cents a share on sales of $3.3 billion, according to a FactSet survey. Looking ahead, Keurig Dr Pepper said it sees a challenging environment, but it expects to hit its 2022 target of net sales and adjusted earnings per share growth in the mid-single-digit range. Shares of Keurig Dr Pepper fell 1.3% in premarket trades. Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they move. Visit MarketWatch.com ...
No summary available.
KDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|