Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KDP POWR Grades
- KDP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KDP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KDP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
KDP Stock Summary
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's market capitalization of $50,076,378,878 is ahead of 94.87% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 236.44, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KDP is more volatile than merely 14.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KDP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CP, TEL, WIT, A, and BAX.
- Visit KDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.keurigdrpepper.com.
KDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, KDP's price/sales ratio is 186.67% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- Over the past 161 months, KDP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.6.
- KDP's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 161 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KDP.
KDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.82||52-week high||$37.11|
|Prev. close||$34.39||52-week low||$26.67|
|Day high||$34.86||Avg. volume||5,281,109|
|50-day MA||$35.44||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$33.07||Market Cap||49.35B|
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Company Bio
Keurig Dr Pepper is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America. The company holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Plano, Texas.
KDP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Keurig Dr Pepper Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc over the past 5.77 years is 0.18%; that's better than 60.22% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KDP Latest Social Stream
View Full KDP Social Stream
Latest KDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Keurig Dr Pepper Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KDP as an investment opportunity.
Since I first laid out my investment thesis for Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) earlier this year, the company's shares have been performing well up until June, when it announced the secondary offering of shares on behalf of Mondelez (MDLZ). Data by YChartsWhile short-term performance is largely irrelevant for my long-term...
Coffee on the go is coming back. This week, Starbucks, Nestlé, Keurig Dr Pepper, and Restaurant Brands International (RBI) all reported that coffee away-from-home purchases were on the rise in their most recent quarter, even as at-home sales remained flat or elevated. This may be due in part to the fact that it is a 
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) sees robust business trends across segments in Q2 due to increased consumer mobility, which translates into improved away-from-home channel sales. It raises 2021 sales view.
(RTTNews) - Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) released a profit for its second quarter that climbed from the same period last year. The company''s bottom line came in at $448 million, or $0.31 per share. This compares with $298 million, or $0.21 per share, in last year''s second quarter. Excluding items, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. reported adjusted
KDP earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
KDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|