Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, KDP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 9.35%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KDP has less volatility in its price than 94.53% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- KDP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.61% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KDP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNDR, KMB, SPH, GAIN and T.
KDP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Keurig Dr Pepper Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 39.89% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KDP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc has a beta lower than 92.99% of such peers.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 94.2% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
KDP Dividend Chart
KDP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|