Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, KDP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 9.2%.
- Currently, KDP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 87.85% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, KDP has returned $846,000,000 US dollars -- more than 86.8% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KDP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VST, STAF, FIS, WING and HTLD.
KDP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Keurig Dr Pepper Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 39.89% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KDP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc has a beta lower than 92.99% of such peers.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 94.2% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
KDP Dividend Chart
KDP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|