Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KDP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 8.92%.
- KDP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.44% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, KDP has returned $826,000,000 US dollars -- more than 86.55% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KDP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AEP, WPG, SAIL, SNX and RPRX.
KDP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Keurig Dr Pepper Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 302.06%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KDP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 92% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, KDP has a beta lower than 83.19% of them.
KDP Dividend Chart
KDP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|