Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.75 years, KDP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 9%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KDP has less volatility in its price than 95.06% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, KDP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 87.82% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KDP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEU, SAFT, GCBC, BFIN and ATRI.
KDP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KDP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 48.48%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc has a beta lower than 91.61% of such peers.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 83.33% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
KDP Dividend Chart
KDP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|