KeyCorp (KEY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEY POWR Grades
- KEY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- KEY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KEY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
KEY Stock Summary
- Keycorp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.62% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.36 for Keycorp; that's greater than it is for 92.06% of US stocks.
- Keycorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.37% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Keycorp, a group of peers worth examining would be CFG, EXPD, JBHT, FHN, and WRB.
- KEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Keycorp's official web site, go to www.key.com.
KEY Valuation Summary
- KEY's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KEY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 38.2.
- Over the past 243 months, KEY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEY.
KEY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 28.9%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 119.81%.
The table below shows KEY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.51% of graded US stocks.
- KEY's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 149th of 428 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, PNBK, and BOKF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEY.
The table below shows KEY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.05||52-week high||$27.17|
|Prev. close||$18.95||52-week low||$17.90|
|Day high||$19.12||Avg. volume||9,678,353|
|50-day MA||$20.93||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$22.63||Market Cap||17.76B|
Most Popular Stories View All
KEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEY Latest Social Stream
View Full KEY Social Stream
Latest KEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Keycorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEY as an investment opportunity.
KeyBank Partners With Hudson River Housing to Provide Employment Assistance and Training Services to Dutchess County Residents Experiencing Homelessness
KeyBank Foundation has donated $100,000 to assist individuals experiencing homelessness and housing insecurity address employment barriers
KEY FAMILY WEALTH AWARDED 'BEST MULTI-FAMILY OFFICE $10B - $20B' AND 'BEST FIDUCIARY/TRUSTEE SERVICE' AT THE 2022 PRIVATE ASSET MANAGEMENT AWARDS
Key Family Wealth, the multi-family office division of Key Private Bank, was recognized with two awards at the 2022 Private Asset Management (PAM) Awards.
KeyCorp found using ticker (KEY) have now 18 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 32 and 23 with a mean TP of 28.17. With the stocks previous close at 26.53 this indicates there is a potential upside of 6.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 24.69 and the 200 day MA is 22.44. The market cap for the company is $24,717m. Visit the company website at: https://www.key.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KEY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $26,245m based on the market concensus. KeyCorp operates as the holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial ...
Since 2007, EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute, a 501(c)(3) organization in Cleveland, has offered formerly incarcerated adults a foundation in the culinary and hospitality industries, and a ...
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin maintained a Buy rating on KeyCorp (KEY – Research Report) on February 13 and set a price target of $30.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $26.61, close to its 52-week high of $27.17. According to TipRanks.com, Usdin is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 24.9% and a 76.4% success rate. Usdin covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Zions Bancorporation National Association, People's United Financial, and Texas Capital Bancshares. Currently, the analyst consensus on KeyCorp is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $28.15, representing a 7.0% upside.
KEY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|