KeyCorp (KEY): Price and Financial Metrics
KEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.61||52-week high||$20.30|
|Prev. close||$10.72||52-week low||$8.53|
|Day high||$10.79||Avg. volume||20,016,654|
|50-day MA||$11.33||Dividend yield||7.43%|
|200-day MA||$13.24||Market Cap||9.93B|
KEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KEY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KEY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KEY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
KEY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KEYCORP is higher than just 7.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- KEY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.06% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KEY comes in at -70.13% -- higher than that of only 7.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEYCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ONB, BANC, VLY, WBS, and MBWM.
- KEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KEYCORP's official web site, go to www.key.com.
KEY Valuation Summary
- KEY's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 70% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KEY's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEY.
KEY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11.95%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.44%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 89.53%.
The table below shows KEY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.51% of graded US stocks.
- KEY's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 149th of 428 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, PNBK, and BOKF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEY.
The table below shows KEY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEY Latest Social Stream
View Full KEY Social Stream
Latest KEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEYCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEY as an investment opportunity.
KeyBank Partnership With Operation HOPE Marks Beginning of New Era in Homebuyer & Financial Education in Buffalo
KeyBank and Operation HOPE, Inc., a national non-profit dedicated to financial empowerment for underserved communities, celebrated the beginning of a new era in homebuyer and financial education in Buffalo. KeyCorp Chairman and CEO Chris Gorman, and Operation HOPE Chairman John Hope Bryant took part in a celebration at KeyBank's East Delavan branch located at 752 East Delavan Avenue.
The Federal Reserve's forecast of elevated rates in years to come could place more pressure on banks to rely on expensive brokered deposits known as 'hot money.'
KeyBank will open a new, full-service, state-of-the-art branch in Schenectady, NY. The new Altamont Avenue branch, located at 1703 Altamont Avenue, will open at 9:00 a.m.
KeyBank Provides $71.8 Million of Financing for New Affordable Housing Construction in Greenfield, California
KeyBank Community Development Lending and Investment (CDLI) and KeyBanc Capital Markets provided $71.8 million construction and permanent 501(c)(3) bond financing utilizing a combination of direct bank debt and Fannie Mae M.TEBs for Greenfield Commons Phase 1, a 100-unit affordable housing project, located in Greenfield, CA, 33 miles southeast of Salinas, CA.
KeyBank’s Key4Women, Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon (MESO), and the Portland Thorns FC Announce Women-Owned Business Pitch Contest Finalists
KeyBank's Key4Women program, Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon (MESO), and the Portland Thorns FC today announced 10 finalists have been selected to compete in a business pitch contest for women-owned businesses located in Oregon and SW Washington.
KEY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|