KeyCorp (KEY): Price and Financial Metrics
KEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.43||52-week high||$20.30|
|Prev. close||$10.63||52-week low||$8.53|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||19,938,689|
|50-day MA||$11.34||Dividend yield||7.65%|
|200-day MA||$13.17||Market Cap||9.76B|
KEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KEY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.51% of US stocks.
- KEY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KEY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
KEY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KEYCORP is higher than only 6.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.07 for KEYCORP; that's greater than it is for 95.03% of US stocks.
- KEYCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONB, BANC, VLY, MBWM, and WBS.
- Visit KEY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.key.com.
KEY Valuation Summary
- KEY's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 70% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KEY's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEY.
KEY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11.95%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.44%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 89.53%.
The table below shows KEY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.51% of graded US stocks.
- KEY's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 149th of 428 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, PNBK, and BOKF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEY.
The table below shows KEY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEY Latest Social Stream
View Full KEY Social Stream
Latest KEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEYCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEY as an investment opportunity.
KeyBank Community Development Lending and Investment provided a $8.6 million equity bridge loan and $13.1 million in 4% federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) equity for the acquisition and rehabilitation of an affordable housing community in Layton, Utah.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 12 best bank stocks to buy for long-term. To skip our detailed analysis of the banking industry, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Bank Stocks To Buy For Long-Term. The Banking Sector In 2023 The banking industry has had an eventful year […]
KeyBank's Key4Women program celebrated its annual networking forum in the Capital Region earlier this month.
This year, multi-decade-high interest rates helped create a challenging operational environment for many bank stocks. The abrupt failures of Silicon Valley Bank (a subsidiary of SVB Financial), Signature Bank, and First Republic Bank earlier this year brought intense scrutiny to the entire sector. KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY), the parent company of KeyBank, underperformed its peers and its stock is down 34% year to date.
KeyBank Partnership With Operation HOPE Marks Beginning of New Era in Homebuyer & Financial Education in Buffalo
KeyBank and Operation HOPE, Inc., a national non-profit dedicated to financial empowerment for underserved communities, celebrated the beginning of a new era in homebuyer and financial education in Buffalo. KeyCorp Chairman and CEO Chris Gorman, and Operation HOPE Chairman John Hope Bryant took part in a celebration at KeyBank's East Delavan branch located at 752 East Delavan Avenue.
KEY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|