KeyCorp (KEY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KEY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KEY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.32% of US stocks.
- KEY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- KEY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
KEY Stock Summary
- KEY has a market capitalization of $22,197,350,067 -- more than approximately 88.47% of US stocks.
- KEY's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 90.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- KEY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFG, JBHT, EXPD, LPLA, and CBSH.
- Visit KEY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.key.com.
KEY Valuation Summary
- KEY's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KEY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 38.2.
- Over the past 243 months, KEY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KEY.
KEY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.44%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.36%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 25.59%.
The table below shows KEY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KEY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KEY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.01% of graded US stocks.
- KEY's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 433 Banking stocks.
- BOKF, TFC, and BYFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KEY.
The table below shows KEY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.02||52-week high||$23.65|
|Prev. close||$23.21||52-week low||$12.12|
|Day high||$23.55||Avg. volume||8,091,240|
|50-day MA||$21.02||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$20.53||Market Cap||22.02B|
KeyCorp (KEY) Company Bio
KeyCorp operates as the bank holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial banking services to individual, corporate, and institutional clients in in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York,Ohio, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
KEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KEY Latest Social Stream
View Full KEY Social Stream
Latest KEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Keycorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KEY as an investment opportunity.
KeyCorp (KEY) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
KeyCorp stock is working on a base and near a possible buy range ahead of its next quarterly earnings report, expected on or around Oct. 21.
KeyBank Continues Community Development Lending and Investment Expansion in the Northeast With the Appointment of Franz Hewitt
Cleveland October 14, 2021 /3BL Media/ - KeyBank Community Development Lending and Investment (CDLI) has appointed Franz Hewitt as a relationship manager to expand its community development lending...
While efforts to curb expenses and grow fee income are likely to have aided Fifth Third's (FITB) Q3 earnings, uncertainty surrounding regulatory and economic backdrop have affected lending activity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
KEY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|