KeyCorp (KEY): Price and Financial Metrics
KEY Stock Summary
- Keycorp's market capitalization of $18,881,645,033 is ahead of 89.92% of US-listed equities.
- KEY's went public 32.31 years ago, making it older than 90.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.72 for Keycorp; that's greater than it is for 89.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Keycorp are CBRE, RYAAY, ABC, AMP, and DGX.
- KEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Keycorp's official web site, go to www.key.com.
KEY Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.56||52-week high||$20.52|
|Prev. close||$19.73||52-week low||$14.82|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||9,429,453|
|50-day MA||$19.70||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$18.08||Market Cap||19.27B|
KeyCorp (KEY) Company Bio
KeyCorp operates as the bank holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial banking services to individual, corporate, and institutional clients in in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York,Ohio, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.