KeyCorp (KEY): Price and Financial Metrics
KEY Stock Summary
- KEY's went public 32.44 years ago, making it older than 90.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- KEY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.95% of US stocks.
- Keycorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Keycorp, a group of peers worth examining would be ETFC, CFG, PBCT, CBSH, and FITB.
- KEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Keycorp's official web site, go to www.key.com.
KEY Stock Price Chart More Charts
KEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.07||52-week high||$20.52|
|Prev. close||$9.48||52-week low||$7.45|
|Day high||$9.68||Avg. volume||12,942,195|
|50-day MA||$15.31||Dividend yield||8.16%|
|200-day MA||$17.47||Market Cap||8.80B|
KeyCorp (KEY) Company Bio
KeyCorp operates as the bank holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial banking services to individual, corporate, and institutional clients in in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York,Ohio, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.