Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC): Price and Financial Metrics
KGC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kinross Gold Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 18.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.7%, Kinross Gold Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.99% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KGC has reported earnings growth of -120.8%, putting it ahead of merely 11.58% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kinross Gold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SSYS, NTCT, EXFO, SONO, and UPWK.
- KGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kinross Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.kinross.com.
KGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
KGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$6.27|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||14,665,557|
|50-day MA||$4.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.45||Market Cap||7.15B|
Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) Company Bio
Kinross Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ghana, Mauritania, and Russia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.