Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KGC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KGC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- KGC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
KGC Stock Summary
- KGC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.32 -- higher than merely 2.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KGC's current price/earnings ratio is 7.18, which is higher than only 9.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kinross Gold Corp is reporting a growth rate of 2,262.59%; that's higher than 99.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GFL, CAE, STAG, OC, and SBRA.
- KGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kinross Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.kinross.com.
KGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.32||52-week high||$10.31|
|Prev. close||$7.66||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$7.59||Avg. volume||15,473,018|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$7.80||Market Cap||9.23B|
Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) Company Bio
Kinross Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ghana, Mauritania, and Russia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
KGC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Kinross Gold Corp. To summarize, we found that Kinross Gold Corp ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 164.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kinross Gold Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 82.74% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Kinross Gold Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 17.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- KGC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 17.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KGC Latest Social Stream
View Full KGC Social Stream
Latest KGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kinross Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KGC as an investment opportunity.
Kinross Gold (KGC): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.15 in-line; GAAP EPS of $0.12 misses by $0.04.Revenue of $986.5M (+12.1% Y/Y) misses by $83.5M.Adjusted operating cash flow was $399.6M in, compared with $418.6M a year ago.Free cash flow was $75.6M in Q1 2021, compared with $108.2M a year ago.Kinross’ attributable margin per...
TORONTO, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kinross Gold Corporation (TSX:K; NYSE:KGC) (the “Company”) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a dividend of US$0.03 per common share for the first quarter of 2021. The dividend is payable on June 17, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 3, 2021. This dividend qualifies as an “eligible dividend” for Canadian income tax purposes while dividends paid to shareholders outside Canada (non-resident investors) will be subject to Canadian non-resident withholding taxes. About Kinross Gold Corporation Kinross is a Canadian-based senior gold mining company with mines and projects in the United States, Brazil, Russia, Mauritania, Chile and Ghana. Our focus is on delivering value based on the core...
Company on track to meet annual guidanceThree largest producing mines – Paracatu, Kupol and Tasiast – deliver lowest costs in portfolio TORONTO, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kinross Gold Corporation (TSX: K, NYSE: KGC) (“Kinross” or the “Company”) today announced its results for the first-quarter ended March 31, 2021.(This news release contains forward-looking information about expected future events and financial and operating performance of the Company. We refer to the risks and assumptions set out in our Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information located on pages 20-22. All dollar amounts are expressed in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise noted.) 2021 first-quarter highlights: 2021 first-quarter results2021 guidance (+/- 5%)Gold equivalent production1(ounces)558,7772.4 mill...
Benefits of higher metal prices and strategic actions are likely to reflect on the Q1 performance of KGC, HBM, and OR.
TORONTO, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- White Gold Corp. (TSX.V: WGO, OTC: WHGOF, FRA: 29W) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce significant soil geochemistry results from the Company's 2020 exploration program outlining significant gold anomalies on its Nolan property, located approximately 50km west of Dawson City, Yukon and 15km east of the Alaska border. The Nolan is a large property comprised of 2,219 claims across 43,778 hectares in the active Sixtymile placer gold camp on which several kilometre scale gold anomalies have now been identified. This work formed part of the Company’s 2020 exploration program backed by strategic partners Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (TSX: AEM, NYSE: AEM) and Kinross Gold Corporation (TSX: K, NYSE: KGC) on its extensive 420,000 hectare land package i...
KGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|