Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KGC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.51% of US stocks.
- KGC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KGC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.95% of US stocks).
KGC Stock Summary
- For KGC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.01% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KINROSS GOLD CORP is reporting a growth rate of -119.99%; that's higher than only 12.57% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KGC's revenue has grown -17.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.56% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNCR, MESO, RBBN, ALSN, and OPGN.
- KGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KINROSS GOLD CORP's official web site, go to www.kinross.com.
KGC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KGC's EV/EBIT ratio is 371.28% lower, now standing at -25.5.
- KGC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 53.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KGC.
KGC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.2%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.42%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.92%.
The table below shows KGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KGC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.01% of graded US stocks.
- KGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.421 -- ranking 13th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$6.34|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$4.38||Avg. volume||20,049,146|
|50-day MA||$3.81||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$4.27||Market Cap||5.45B|
Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) Company Bio
Kinross Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ghana, Mauritania, and Russia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
KGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KGC Latest Social Stream
View Full KGC Social Stream
Latest KGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINROSS GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KGC as an investment opportunity.
Potential multibagger penny stocks that are worth holding for the medium-term.
These undervalued penny stocks are trading dirt cheap based on their long-term outlooks and encouraging fundamentals.
Non-speculative penny stocks that have the potential to create significant value in the next few years.
In this piece, we will take a look at the fifteen biggest gold mining companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Gold Mining Companies in the World. Gold is one of the most central assets in the financial world. Used as a currency standard until the late 19th century, […]
These penny stocks provide the potential for multibagger returns for those seeking less-speculative stocks with a decent growth outlook.
KGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|