The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
KHC Stock Summary
- KHC has a market capitalization of $45,991,408,087 -- more than approximately 94.72% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 129.19, Kraft Heinz Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KHC is more volatile than just 5.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KDP, NOC, TT, GIS, and BF.B.
- Visit KHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.27||52-week high||$39.22|
|Prev. close||$37.60||52-week low||$19.99|
|Day high||$38.50||Avg. volume||7,970,759|
|50-day MA||$34.38||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$32.86||Market Cap||45.59B|
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Company Bio
Kraft Heinz Company is of the largest food & beverage companies, offering food and beverage products, including cheese, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, packaged dinners, refrigerated meals, snack nuts, dressings, ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition, and other food and grocery products. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
KHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kraft Heinz Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kraft Heinz Co ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kraft Heinz Co ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 62% of its capital from equity, and 38% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 23.88% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Kraft Heinz Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 82.21% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KHC Latest Social Stream
View Full KHC Social Stream
Latest KHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kraft Heinz Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KHC as an investment opportunity.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
Kraft Heinz Commences Cash Tender Offer for Up To $1.0 Billion Aggregate Purchase Price of Certain of its Outstanding Notes
PITTSBURGH & CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Kraft Heinz Company (“Kraft Heinz”) (Nasdaq: KHC) announced today that its 100% owned subsidiary Kraft Heinz Foods Company (the “Issuer”) has commenced an offer to purchase for cash (the “Tender Offer”) up to the maximum combined aggregate purchase price of $1.0 billion, including principal and premium but excluding accrued and unpaid interest (the “Maximum Tender Amount”), of its outstanding 3.500% Senior Notes due June 2022 (the “June 2022 Notes”), 4
Two major companies are lending a hand to students at West Virginia University.
The British company has developed a pyrolysis-based technology to produce oil feedstock for the production of new plastic.
On Tuesday, Feb. 16, the SEC released filings from many high-profile investors such as Warren Buffett, Cathie Wood and Michael Burry. Burry, of "The Big Short" fame, had GameStop as his biggest holding in June when the stock was at only $4. He reportedly sold his shares before the stock skyrocketed all the way up to more than $300 per share. Here are Burry’s top five holdings by dollar amount according to the most recent filing. No. 5: DistributionNOW, $10,770,000 In Common Stock NOW Inc (NYSE: DNOW) is an energy company located in Houston, Texas. Demand for energy in Texas will certainly be a catalyst, so this move should be interesting to watch. No. 4: Lumen Technologies, $11,213,000 In Common Stock Lumen Technologies Inc (NYSE: LUMN), parent company of CenturyLink, offers communicati...
KHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KHCWant to see what other sources are saying about Kraft Heinz Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!