The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KHC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KHC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- KHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.67% of US stocks).
KHC Stock Summary
- KHC has a market capitalization of $45,583,404,687 -- more than approximately 93.88% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kraft Heinz Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, KHC has reported earnings growth of 188.78%, putting it ahead of 88.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kraft Heinz Co are TSN, GD, KDP, GPN, and ROP.
- KHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kraft Heinz Co's official web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Valuation Summary
- KHC's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 21.43% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 74 months, KHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 60.3.
- Over the past 74 months, KHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 370.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KHC.
KHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.13% of graded US stocks.
- KHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.268 -- ranking 50th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- JJSF, SENEA, and BRID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KHC.
The table below shows KHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.98||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$37.26||52-week low||$29.21|
|Day high||$37.54||Avg. volume||5,876,945|
|50-day MA||$36.74||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$38.50||Market Cap||45.24B|
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Company Bio
Kraft Heinz Company is of the largest food & beverage companies, offering food and beverage products, including cheese, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, packaged dinners, refrigerated meals, snack nuts, dressings, ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition, and other food and grocery products. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KHC Latest Social Stream
View Full KHC Social Stream
Latest KHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kraft Heinz Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KHC as an investment opportunity.
The mustard maker's new wine tastes like anything but the yellow condiment closely associated with hot dogs and sandwiches.
This is all by design and none of it is an accident or by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan According to Kraft Heinz CEO Miguel Patricio, the company is going to 
HEINZ ketchup and baked beans could increase in price over the upcoming weeks and months, the CEO of Kraft Heinz has warned. The prices are set to rise globally, affecting products in both the UK and the US. Read more here Daily Express :: Life Feed Read More Cost of most popular supermarket products could soar before Christmas full list
Kraft Heinz's (KHC) operating model, which incorporates five key elements, including People with Purpose, Consumer Platforms, Ops Center, Partner Program and Fuel Our Growth, bodes well.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best value stocks to buy according to Warren Buffett. You can skip our detailed analysis of Buffett’s investment strategies and go directly to read the 5 Best Value Stocks To Buy According To Warren Buffett. Warren Buffett does not need any introduction in the investment world. He is […]
KHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|