The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
KHC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $40,701,284,331, Kraft Heinz Co has a greater market value than 94.9% of US stocks.
- KHC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.39 -- higher than only 8.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kraft Heinz Co is reporting a growth rate of -270.97%; that's higher than only 5.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kraft Heinz Co, a group of peers worth examining would be PRU, AFL, INFY, DG, and PGR.
- KHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kraft Heinz Co's official web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
KHC Price/Volume Stats
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Company Bio
Kraft Heinz Company is of the largest food & beverage companies, offering food and beverage products, including cheese, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, packaged dinners, refrigerated meals, snack nuts, dressings, ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition, and other food and grocery products. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.