The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KHC POWR Grades
- KHC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KHC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- KHC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
KHC Stock Summary
- KHC has a market capitalization of $52,301,780,258 -- more than approximately 95.11% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 96.68, Kraft Heinz Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Kraft Heinz Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kraft Heinz Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ROP, TT, GD, APTV, and NEM.
- Visit KHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, KHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.84% higher, now standing at 29.2.
- Over the past 72 months, KHC's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KHC.
KHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.91||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$42.76||52-week low||$28.56|
|Day high||$42.68||Avg. volume||6,581,625|
|50-day MA||$42.48||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$36.04||Market Cap||51.26B|
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Company Bio
Kraft Heinz Company is of the largest food & beverage companies, offering food and beverage products, including cheese, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, packaged dinners, refrigerated meals, snack nuts, dressings, ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition, and other food and grocery products. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
KHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Kraft Heinz Co. To summarize, we found that Kraft Heinz Co ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kraft Heinz Co ended up being:
- Kraft Heinz Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 78.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Kraft Heinz Co has a reliance on debt greater than 73.28% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KHC Latest Social Stream
View Full KHC Social Stream
Latest KHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kraft Heinz Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KHC as an investment opportunity.
Kraft Heinz (KHC) has announced that it will acquire Assan Foods from Turkish firm Kibar Holding for $100 million. Assan Foods, a sauces-focused entity with manufacturing facilities in Izmir and Balikesir, has been Kraft Heinz's certified production partner since 2019. The acquisition of Assan Foods allows Kraft Heinz to expand its food services and retail business across Africa, the Middle East and Europe. The company anticipates closing the deal in the second half of this year, subject to customary closing conditions. (See Kraft Heinz stock analysis on TipRanks) President of Kraft Heinz International Zone Rafael Oliveira said, “This is a great opportunity to accelerate our international growth strategy.
Kraft Heinz (KHC) will buy sauces-focused business, Assan Foods, to accelerate international growth strategy based on Taste Elevation and foodservice platform.
In this article we are going to list the 20 Largest Milk Producing Countries in 2021. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Largest Milk Producing Countries in 2021. We all know the importance of milk in our lives. Milk contains some of the most important nutrients that we require, especially for growing […]
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of The Kraft Heinz Company ( NASDAQ:KHC ) by estimating...
Kraft Heinz Announces Expiration and Expiration Time Results of Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of Certain of its Outstanding Notes
PITTSBURGH & CHICAGO, Jun 12, 2021--The Kraft Heinz Company ("Kraft Heinz") (Nasdaq: KHC) announced today that the previously announced cash tender offers (each, an "Offer" and collectively, the "Offers") commenced by its 100% owned subsidiary Kraft Heinz Foods Company (the "Issuer") to purchase up to a maximum combined aggregate purchase price of $2.8 billion, including principal and premium but excluding Accrued Interest (as defined below) of its outstanding notes listed in the table below (th
KHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|