The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
KHC Stock Summary
- KHC has a market capitalization of $38,588,676,414 -- more than approximately 94.44% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.32, Kraft Heinz Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 7.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kraft Heinz Co is reporting a growth rate of -270.97%; that's higher than just 5.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kraft Heinz Co are F, AFL, MCK, VLO, and DG.
- Visit KHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.41||52-week high||$48.66|
|Prev. close||$30.68||52-week low||$24.86|
|Day high||$30.72||Avg. volume||5,618,694|
|50-day MA||$31.32||Dividend yield||5.26%|
|200-day MA||$30.17||Market Cap||37.14B|
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Company Bio
Kraft Heinz Company is of the largest food & beverage companies, offering food and beverage products, including cheese, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, packaged dinners, refrigerated meals, snack nuts, dressings, ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition, and other food and grocery products. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.