Kraft Heinz Co. (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KHC POWR Grades
- KHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.82% of US stocks.
- KHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.52% of US stocks).
KHC Stock Summary
- KHC has a market capitalization of $48,580,730,304 -- more than approximately 95.34% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of KRAFT HEINZ CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of KRAFT HEINZ CO's share price is greater than that of just 12.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KDP, ABEV, TT, HSY, and ADM.
- Visit KHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Valuation Summary
- KHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.1; this is 31.76% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- KHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KHC.
KHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.66%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 5.62%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -67.25%.
The table below shows KHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.49% of graded US stocks.
- KHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.269 -- ranking 51st of 59 Food Products stocks.
- BRID, SENEA, and JJSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KHC.
The table below shows KHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.69||52-week high||$44.87|
|Prev. close||$39.66||52-week low||$32.73|
|Day high||$39.77||Avg. volume||7,837,667|
|50-day MA||$40.09||Dividend yield||4.03%|
|200-day MA||$38.55||Market Cap||48.62B|
Kraft Heinz Co. (KHC) Company Bio
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC), commonly known as Kraft Heinz, is an American multinational food company formed by the merger of Kraft Foods and Heinz co-headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Kraft Heinz is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest in the world with over $26.0 billion in annual sales as of 2020. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KHC Latest Social Stream
View Full KHC Social Stream
Latest KHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KRAFT HEINZ CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KHC as an investment opportunity.
With so many opportunities for the broader markets to go awry, investors should consider pivoting to the best dividend stocks to buy.
The Kraft Heinz Company to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results on Feb. 15, 2023; Leadership to Present at 2023 CAGNY Conference on Feb. 21, 2023
PITTSBURGH & CHICAGO, January 23, 2023--The Kraft Heinz Company (Nasdaq: KHC) ("Kraft Heinz") will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2023. A press release and supplemental materials, including a pre-recorded management discussion, will be issued before the market opens. Kraft Heinz management will then host a live question-and-answer session with analysts beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Berkshire Hathaway's investment portfolio is home to two amazing deals with yields of up to 4.9%, as well as a high-yielding stock with mounting red flags.
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A) (NYSE: BRK.B) CEO Warren Buffett has made millions for his early investors. A $1,000 investment in Berkshire stock in 1965, when Buffett took control of the company, would have grown to more than $36 million in 2021 if the investor remained invested. Among Berkshire's largest holdings, there are a few that stand out for their durable brands and competitive strengths.
This unique food company just cut its dividend. Is it time to consider buying it now that management has done the deed?
KHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|