Kraft Heinz Co. (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.16||52-week high||$42.80|
|Prev. close||$34.49||52-week low||$32.42|
|Day high||$34.57||Avg. volume||7,212,307|
|50-day MA||$34.42||Dividend yield||4.64%|
|200-day MA||$37.85||Market Cap||41.96B|
KHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KHC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KHC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KHC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.8% of US stocks).
KHC Stock Summary
- KRAFT HEINZ CO's market capitalization of $41,049,602,257 is ahead of 94.4% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of KRAFT HEINZ CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of KRAFT HEINZ CO's share price is greater than that of only 16.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KRAFT HEINZ CO are STZ, ADM, GPN, TT, and ROK.
- Visit KHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, KHC's price/sales ratio is 21.05% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- KHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KHC.
KHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 105.1%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.66%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 67.99%.
The table below shows KHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.49% of graded US stocks.
- KHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.269 -- ranking 51st of 59 Food Products stocks.
- BRID, SENEA, and JJSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KHC.
The table below shows KHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kraft Heinz Co. (KHC) Company Bio
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC), commonly known as Kraft Heinz, is an American multinational food company formed by the merger of Kraft Foods and Heinz co-headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Kraft Heinz is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest in the world with over $26.0 billion in annual sales as of 2020. (Source:Wikipedia)
KHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KHC Latest Social Stream
View Full KHC Social Stream
Latest KHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KRAFT HEINZ CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KHC as an investment opportunity.
An in-depth analysis of The Kraft Heinz Co's intrinsic value and its implications for investors
Weekly Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Fal, Google Ditches Broadcom In Favor of Marvell Chips, Hollywood Strike Might End: Today's Top Stories
Benzinga Weekly Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Fall 20K To 201K Weekly Initial Jobless Claims were 201,000, a decrease of 20,000 from the previous week's revised level, according to data the Labor Department released on Thursday. The number is below the average economist estimates of 225,000 and lower than the previous week's revised level. The previous week's level was revised up by 1,000 from 220,000 to 221,000. Cisco to Acquire Splunk, Stock Shoots Higher Cisco Systems Inc (NASDAQ: CSCO) agreed
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ:KHC) has initiated a voluntary recall of approximately 83,800 cases of individually-wrapped Kraft Singles American processed cheese slices on Wednesday, due to a packaging defect that could potentially cause a choking hazard. The defective packaging can cause a film to stick to the cheese slice even after the wrapper has been removed.
The market may be rallying.
Kraft Heinz is recalling 83,800 cases of Kraft Singles American Pasteurized Prepared Cheese slices and 3-pound multipacks of Kraft Singles over a potential choking hazard.
KHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|