Kraft Heinz Co. (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KHC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.07% of US stocks.
- KHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.65% of US stocks).
KHC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,178,651,792, Kraft Heinz Co has a greater market value than 94.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KHC is more volatile than only 7.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KHC comes in at 18.86% -- higher than that of 90.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kraft Heinz Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ABEV, TSN, GIS, KDP, and NTR.
- Visit KHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Valuation Summary
- KHC's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 21.43% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 74 months, KHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 60.3.
- Over the past 74 months, KHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 370.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KHC.
KHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.49% of graded US stocks.
- KHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.269 -- ranking 51st of 59 Food Products stocks.
- BRID, SENEA, and JJSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KHC.
The table below shows KHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.37||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$38.56||52-week low||$32.78|
|Day high||$38.85||Avg. volume||7,439,769|
|50-day MA||$40.97||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$37.63||Market Cap||46.96B|
Kraft Heinz Co. (KHC) Company Bio
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC), commonly known as Kraft Heinz, is an American multinational food company formed by the merger of Kraft Foods and Heinz co-headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Kraft Heinz is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest in the world with over $26.0 billion in annual sales as of 2020. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KHC Latest Social Stream
View Full KHC Social Stream
Latest KHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kraft Heinz Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KHC as an investment opportunity.
Plant-based meat maker Beyond Meat has struggled as new competitors enter the alternative meat space.
Kraft Heinz (KHC) raises long-term growth targets on an improved portfolio and Operating Model combined with the promising [email protected] strategy.
Kraft Heinz (KHC) is an American multinational food and beverage company. It manufactures and sells refreshment drinks, dairy, and meat products. For Q4 2021, Kraft reported a 3.3% drop in revenue to $6.7 billion but still surpassed the consensus estimate of $6.6 billion. It posted adjusted EPS of $0.79, which declined from $0.80 in the same quarter the previous year but also beat the consensus estimate of $0.63. The company plans to distribute a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share on March 25 and has set March 10 as the ex-dividend date. Kraft is among the highest yielding stocks in its sector, currently offering a dividend yield of 4.
The Kraft Heinz Co. and Simplot Food Group, a division of the J.R. Simplot Co., have signed a long-term agreement naming Simplot as the exclusive manufacturer and supplier of the Ore-Ida potato brand. Kraft Heinz (Nasdaq: KHC) will continue to own the Ore-Ida brand. Kraft Heinz said Boise, Idaho-based Simplot is expected to help grow the Ore-Ida brand by introducing innovation and technology to the business as well as creating greater efficiencies through vertical integration, including supplying potatoes for the brand starting with the 2023–24 crop season.
At least, that was the case until plant-based substitutes for our beloved baseball treat started to make major headway into the food market a few years ago, transforming the meat-based food world as we know it. Beyond Meat now offers a Chicago Dog recipe using its sausage products, and you can find a rainbow of other brands offering similar items at your local Whole Foods. The Kraft Heinz Company has partnered with Chilean start-up TheNotCompany (NotCo), which currently offers plant-based egg, milk, and meat products.
KHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|