The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KHC POWR Grades
- KHC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.4% of US stocks.
- KHC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- KHC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
KHC Stock Summary
- Kraft Heinz Co's market capitalization of $44,421,186,908 is ahead of 93.87% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Kraft Heinz Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kraft Heinz Co is reporting a growth rate of 188.78%; that's higher than 88.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSN, GD, NOC, KDP, and GPN.
- Visit KHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kraftheinzcompany.com.
KHC Valuation Summary
- KHC's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 21.43% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 74 months, KHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 60.3.
- Over the past 74 months, KHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 370.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KHC.
KHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.33% of graded US stocks.
- KHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.268 -- ranking 50th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- JJSF, SENEA, and BRID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KHC.
The table below shows KHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.39||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$36.31||52-week low||$28.56|
|Day high||$36.68||Avg. volume||5,974,186|
|50-day MA||$37.29||Dividend yield||4.4%|
|200-day MA||$38.32||Market Cap||44.52B|
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Company Bio
Kraft Heinz Company is of the largest food & beverage companies, offering food and beverage products, including cheese, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, packaged dinners, refrigerated meals, snack nuts, dressings, ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition, and other food and grocery products. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KHC Latest Social Stream
View Full KHC Social Stream
Latest KHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kraft Heinz Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KHC as an investment opportunity.
Kraft Heinz and Verizon are part of Berkshire Hathaway's portfolio, and both could be excellent additions to yours.
Kraft Heinz (KHC) will acquire the Brazil-based condiments and sauces company, Hemmer. The move will expand the company's footprint across emerging markets.
The Kraft Heinz Co., co-headquartered in Pittsburgh, announced that it will acquire Brazilian food company, Hemmer.
PITTSBURGH & CHICAGO, September 23, 2021--The Kraft Heinz Company (Nasdaq: KHC) ("Kraft Heinz") today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Companhia Hemmer Indústria e Comércio ("Hemmer"), a Brazilian company focused on condiments and sauces.
As people increasingly move towards a plant-based diet, there is rising adoption of plant-based food products, including meat alternatives. According to a ResearchandMarkets report, the global plant-based meat market is expected to be worth $13.3 billion this year, compared to $11.9 billion last year, and is expected to grow to $20.78 billion by 2025. Using the TipRanks Stock Comparison tool, let's compare the plant-based meat company, Beyond Meat (BYND), with The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC), and see how Wall Street analysts feel about these stocks. I am neutral about both stocks mentioned in the article. Beyond Meat Beyond Meat is a plant-based meat provider.
KHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|