The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, KHC has issued more dividends than 94.97% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- KHC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -140.18% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than merely 6.49% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KHC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CXO, AROW, SKYW, O and NP.
KHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 121.96% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KHC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, KHC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 89.87% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, KHC's provides a return of 121.96% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 85.62% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
KHC Dividend Chart
KHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|