The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KHC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 95.14% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KHC has less volatility in its price than 90.24% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for KHC has a compound average growth rate of -130.7%, which is higher than only 6.78% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KHC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FFG, SJM, FANH, FCFS and ESS.
KHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Kraft Heinz Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 102.18% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kraft Heinz Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, Kraft Heinz Co offers a higher dividend yield than 88.61% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Kraft Heinz Co's estimated return of 102.18% surpasses about 87.29% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
KHC Dividend Chart
KHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|