KKR & Co Inc (KKR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering KKR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 149 days, KKR's average price target has gone up $4.25.
KKR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- KKR has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 8.19% of Financial Services stocks.
- KKR & Co Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 90.9% of Financial Services stocks.
- KKR has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 87.39% of Trading stocks.
- KKR & Co Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 76.28% of Trading stocks.
- KKR has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Is KKR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!