KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
KKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,529,656,054, KKR & Co Inc has a greater market value than 92.49% of US stocks.
- For KKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.47% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KKR & Co Inc comes in at 76.18%, a number that bests 92.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMC, MLM, CPRT, LDOS, and NUE.
- KKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.36||52-week high||$34.14|
|Prev. close||$22.22||52-week low||$15.55|
|Day high||$24.49||Avg. volume||4,509,132|
|50-day MA||$27.80||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$27.65||Market Cap||13.59B|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Company is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.