KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KKR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.18% of US stocks.
- KKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- KKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
KKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,645,698,639, KKR & Co Inc has a greater market value than 93.55% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KKR has reported earnings growth of 537.91%, putting it ahead of 95.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KKR & Co Inc comes in at 431.11%, a number that bests 98.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APH, ADM, ROP, APO, and GPN.
- Visit KKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Valuation Summary
- KKR's price/earnings ratio is 6.8; this is 38.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 135 months.
- Over the past 135 months, KKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KKR.
KKR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 30.37%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -103.72%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 100.46%.
The table below shows KKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.54% of graded US stocks.
- KKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 262nd of 445 Trading stocks.
- CG, PMT, and AGNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KKR.
The table below shows KKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.86||52-week high||$75.09|
|Prev. close||$73.54||52-week low||$33.65|
|Day high||$75.09||Avg. volume||2,687,708|
|50-day MA||$64.56||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$55.89||Market Cap||43.65B|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Company is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KKR Latest Social Stream
View Full KKR Social Stream
Latest KKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KKR as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- KSL Capital Partners LLC, a private equity firm that specializes in travel and leisure bets, is seeking $3 billion for its newest flagship fund, according to people with knowledge of the matter.Most Read from BloombergCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Hamburg Is at the Heart of Germany’s Growing Dilemma Over ChinaWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyOne of California’s Wealthiest Counties Could Run Out of Water Next SummerThe Top Money Maker at Deutsc
Rise in AUM balance is expected to have supported Invesco's (IVZ) Q3 performance.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE:KKR) Equities researchers at Oppenheimer increased their Q3 2021 EPS estimates for KKR & Co. Inc. in a report issued on Tuesday, October 19th. Oppenheimer analyst C. Kotowski now expects that the asset manager will post earnings of $0.88 per share for the quarter, up from their prior estimate of 
KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE:KKR) Investment analysts at Oppenheimer raised their Q3 2021 EPS estimates for KKR & Co. Inc. in a report released on Tuesday, October 19th. Oppenheimer analyst C. Kotowski now expects that the asset manager will earn $0.88 per share for the quarter, up from their prior estimate of $0.79. Oppenheimer 
KKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|