KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KKR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- KKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- KKR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.98% of US stocks).
KKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $42,631,224,746, KKR & Co Inc has a greater market value than 93.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KKR & Co Inc is reporting a growth rate of 537.91%; that's higher than 95.56% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KKR's revenue has grown 431.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.16% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KKR & Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APH, ADM, ROP, APO, and GPN.
- KKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Valuation Summary
- KKR's price/earnings ratio is 6.8; this is 38.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 135 months.
- Over the past 135 months, KKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KKR.
KKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 83.78%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -102.03%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -458.69%.
The table below shows KKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.54% of graded US stocks.
- KKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 262nd of 445 Trading stocks.
- CG, PMT, and AGNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KKR.
The table below shows KKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.54||52-week high||$73.82|
|Prev. close||$73.12||52-week low||$33.65|
|Day high||$73.82||Avg. volume||2,690,267|
|50-day MA||$64.38||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$55.72||Market Cap||42.88B|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Company is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KKR Latest Social Stream
View Full KKR Social Stream
Latest KKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KKR as an investment opportunity.
KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE:KKR) Equities researchers at Oppenheimer increased their Q3 2021 EPS estimates for KKR & Co. Inc. in a report issued on Tuesday, October 19th. Oppenheimer analyst C. Kotowski now expects that the asset manager will post earnings of $0.88 per share for the quarter, up from their prior estimate of 
KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE:KKR) Investment analysts at Oppenheimer raised their Q3 2021 EPS estimates for KKR & Co. Inc. in a report released on Tuesday, October 19th. Oppenheimer analyst C. Kotowski now expects that the asset manager will earn $0.88 per share for the quarter, up from their prior estimate of $0.79. Oppenheimer 
TCI Fund Management has candidates in mind for Canadian National’s CEO post and board seats. OrbiMed Advisors disclosed a large stake in biopharmaceutical firm Theseus.
(Bloomberg) -- Carlyle Group Inc., Baring Private Equity Asia and Hillhouse Capital are among the buyout firms considering bids for Hong Kong-based business and investor services provider Tricor Group, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergThe Top Money Maker at Deutsche Bank Reaps Billions From SingaporeWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyForget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureCities' Answer to Sprawl? G
KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE:KKR) Analysts at Oppenheimer upped their Q3 2021 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for KKR & Co. Inc. in a research report issued on Tuesday, October 19th. Oppenheimer analyst C. Kotowski now anticipates that the asset manager will post earnings per share of $0.88 for the quarter, up from their 
KKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|