KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KKR POWR Grades
- KKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.26% of US stocks.
- KKR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- KKR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.46% of US stocks).
KKR Stock Summary
- KKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.27 -- higher than just 7.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, KKR has reported earnings growth of 584.22%, putting it ahead of 96.22% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that KKR's revenue has grown 382.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.96% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCG, ARES, ON, NVR, and APH.
- Visit KKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Valuation Summary
- KKR's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.1; this is 10% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 134 months, KKR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
- Over the past 134 months, KKR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KKR.
KKR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 26970.05%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 16.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.98%.
The table below shows KKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.88||52-week high||$64.39|
|Prev. close||$63.76||52-week low||$32.72|
|Day high||$64.39||Avg. volume||2,604,623|
|50-day MA||$58.36||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$48.07||Market Cap||37.16B|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Company is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
KKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KKR Latest Social Stream
View Full KKR Social Stream
Latest KKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KKR as an investment opportunity.
Greenhaven Road Capital, an investment management firm, published its second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly return of approximately 6% net of fees was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, bringing YTD returns to approximately 21%. You can view the fund’s top 5 […]
Camden Homes and CooperZadeh Announce a $375 million Credit Facility Closing with Global Atlantic for 2,000 Single Family Rental Homes
Camden Homes, LLC, a Dallas based homebuilder publicly announced the closing of a credit facility with the Global Atlantic Financial Group. The facility was created to finance the long-term hold of approximately 2,000 single family homes throughout Texas.
MENLO PARK, Calif., July 28, 2021--Sapphiros, a Next-Generation Diagnostics Platform, Announces Executive Appointments
MANCHESTER, England, July 28, 2021--Relentless today announces a joint venture with KKR to deliver the St Michael’s development in central Manchester. Initial work on the site is expected towards the end of the year in the commercial phase of the project.
(Bloomberg) -- Spark Infrastructure Group advanced to a four-year high after Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board and KKR & Co. made an improved takeover offer that values the company at about A$5.2 billion ($3.8 billion).Sydney-based Spark, which owns stakes in electricity transmission and distribution networks in Australia and is developing plans for a massive renewable energy hub, will offer the consortium access for due diligence, it said in a Wednesday statement.Ontario Teachers’ and KKR ra
KKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|