KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KKR POWR Grades
- KKR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KKR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
KKR Stock Summary
- KKR has a market capitalization of $36,520,963,430 -- more than approximately 92.49% of US stocks.
- KKR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KKR & Co Inc comes in at 283.75%, a number that bests 97.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AME, PH, NUE, APH, and APTV.
- Visit KKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Valuation Summary
- KKR's price/earnings ratio is 6.8; this is 38.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 135 months.
- Over the past 135 months, KKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KKR.
KKR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 83.78%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -308.15%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 87.32%.
The table below shows KKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.27% of graded US stocks.
- KKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 263rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PMT, AGNC, and AJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KKR.
The table below shows KKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.60||52-week high||$83.90|
|Prev. close||$49.99||52-week low||$47.51|
|Day high||$50.95||Avg. volume||3,832,948|
|50-day MA||$54.89||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$64.78||Market Cap||29.99B|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Company is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KKR Latest Social Stream
View Full KKR Social Stream
Latest KKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KKR as an investment opportunity.
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2022.
KKR (NYSE:KKR) and Refresco, independent beverage contract manufacturers in the world, signed a definitive agreement wherein the former will acquire a majority stake in the latter. Refresco’s existing investors, PAI Partners and British Columbia Investment Management, maintaining a significant minority position. Transaction terms remain undisclosed. Refresco provides retailers and branded beverage...
(Bloomberg) -- KKR & Co. agreed to buy a majority stake in bottling company Refresco from PAI Partners and British Columbia Investment Management Corp.Most Read from BloombergBlinken Says Meeting With Lavrov Is Canceled: Ukraine UpdatePorsches, Lamborghinis Lost at Sea May Cost VW $155 MillionU.S. Condemns Russian Move at UN, Reassures Kyiv: Ukraine UpdateStocks Decline as Biden Proposes Russia Sanctions: Markets WrapAn Obscure Corner of Wall Street Is Making Billions Trading InflationPAI and BC
(Bloomberg) -- After watching big banks curtail lending and asset managers pare bets, fossil fuel producers are now losing access to some of Wall Street’s deepest pockets.Most Read from BloombergBiden Unveils Russia Sanctions, Cites ‘Invasion’: Ukraine UpdatePorsches, Lamborghinis Lost at Sea May Cost VW $155 MillionU.S. Condemns Russian Move at UN, Reassures Kyiv: Ukraine UpdateStocks Decline as Biden Proposes Russia Sanctions: Markets WrapAn Obscure Corner of Wall Street Is Making Billions Tra
ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands & NEW YORK, February 22, 2022--Refresco Group B.V. ("Refresco" or "the Company"), one of the largest independent beverage contract manufacturers in the world, and KKR, a leading global investment firm, today announced that KKR has signed a definitive agreement to acquire a majority stake in Refresco, with Refresco’s existing investors, PAI Partners and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation ("BCI"), maintaining a significant minority position. Terms of the
KKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|