KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.16||52-week high||$64.77|
|Prev. close||$61.38||52-week low||$41.77|
|Day high||$62.64||Avg. volume||3,134,774|
|50-day MA||$61.25||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$54.71||Market Cap||53.31B|
KKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KKR POWR Grades
- KKR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KKR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KKR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.71% of US stocks).
KKR Stock Summary
- KKR has a higher market value than 95.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,286,043,518.
- For KKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.13% of US equities we're observing.
- KKR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KKR & CO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MAR, EQIX, OMC, VMC, and MLM.
- Visit KKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KKR's price/sales ratio is 400% higher, now standing at 5.
- KKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.2 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KKR.
KKR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -6.2%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 117.07%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.61%.
The table below shows KKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.27% of graded US stocks.
- KKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 263rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PMT, AGNC, and AJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KKR.
The table below shows KKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Co. Inc., also known as Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., is an American global investment company that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit, and, through its strategic partners, hedge funds. As of December 31, 2021, the firm had completed more than 650 private equity investments in portfolio companies with approximately $675 billion of total enterprise value. As of December 31, 2021, assets under management ("AUM") and fee paying assets under management ("FPAUM") were $471 billion and $357 billion, respectively. (Source:Wikipedia)
KKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KKR Latest Social Stream
View Full KKR Social Stream
Latest KKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KKR as an investment opportunity.
Find insights on Dish Network, Hershey, Stitch Fix, and more in the latest Market Talks covering Technology, Media and Telecom.
Auto parts maker Marelli said on Tuesday it would shut one of its Italian plants producing components for internal combustion engines (ICE), as the business had become "unsustainable" due to the transition to electric mobility. The plant, located in the town of Crevalcore in the northern region of Emilia Romagna, currently employs around 230 people. It manufactures plastic components and processes aluminium components for ICEs.
Single Bitcoin In 2021 Was Enough To Purchase A Tesla Model Y, Softbank Explores Investing In OpenAI, Ford Faces UAW Strike In US, Canada: Today's Top Stories
Benzinga A Single Bitcoin In 2021 Was Enough To Purchase A Tesla Model Y Easily, Here's What Else It Could Have Bought Through The Years In November 2021, when Bitcoin (BTC/USD) reached its all-time high of $67,617.02, the most valuable purchase that could have been made with a single BTC was the 2021 Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Model Y, priced at $62,190.00. According to research from Coingecko, in 2014, when 1 BTC was worth $465.00, purchasing a car would have been out of reach. 2017 marked the year
Ontario Teachers', Canadia's third-largest pension fund, first invested in GreenCollar in March 2022. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. KKR declined to provide further details, while the other parties did not immediately respond to a Reuters email for comment.
SYDNEY & TORONTO, September 18, 2023--Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (Ontario Teachers’) and KKR, a leading global investment firm today announced the signing of a definitive agreement under which Ontario Teachers’ will acquire KKR and other shareholders’ stakes in GreenCollar, a leading Australian environmental markets platform. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
KKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|