KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KKR POWR Grades
- KKR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.06% of US stocks.
- KKR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KKR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.92% of US stocks).
KKR Stock Summary
- KKR has a higher market value than 95.34% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,953,099,173.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.22 for KKR & CO INC; that's greater than it is for 96.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KKR & CO INC comes in at -48.93%, a number that bests just 3.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KKR & CO INC are NU, MAR, CHH, IMAX, and XPOF.
- KKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR & CO INC's official web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KKR's EV/EBIT ratio is 575.68% higher, now standing at 75.
- Over the past 152 months, KKR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KKR.
KKR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.12%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.89%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -273.11%.
The table below shows KKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.27% of graded US stocks.
- KKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 263rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PMT, AGNC, and AJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KKR.
The table below shows KKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.15||52-week high||$71.61|
|Prev. close||$58.01||52-week low||$41.77|
|Day high||$58.44||Avg. volume||3,184,209|
|50-day MA||$50.59||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$50.45||Market Cap||49.21B|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Co. Inc., also known as Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., is an American global investment company that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit, and, through its strategic partners, hedge funds. As of December 31, 2021, the firm had completed more than 650 private equity investments in portfolio companies with approximately $675 billion of total enterprise value. As of December 31, 2021, assets under management ("AUM") and fee paying assets under management ("FPAUM") were $471 billion and $357 billion, respectively. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KKR Latest Social Stream
View Full KKR Social Stream
Latest KKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KKR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 02, 2023--KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE: KKR) announced today that Robert H. Lewin, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 24th Annual Financial Services Forum 2023 on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 10:15AM ET.
KKR has an unusual private-equity pitch for Telecom Italia: It can help cut its debt load. The Italian telecommunications company said Thursday it received a non-binding offer for its infrastructure assets from the U.S. investment group. It didn’t say for how much, but the stock rose 9% in morning trading. In the heady days of November 2021, KKR offered to take over the entire company for about $12 billion, or $36 billion including its mammoth borrowings. On the latter basis it would have been t
(Bloomberg) -- KKR & Co.’s non-binding offer for Telecom Italia SpA’s network would value the assets at about €20 billion ($22 billion) including debt, as the US private equity giant seeks a controlling stake of the unit, according to people familiar with the matter. Most Read from BloombergMerck Covid Drug Linked to New Virus Mutations, Study SaysAdani Crisis Deepens as Stock Rout Hits $108 BillionPorsche Blunder Puts $148,000 Sportscar on Sale for Just $18,000Plenty of Americans Are Drinking B
(Bloomberg) -- KKR & Co. has made a non-binding bid for a stake in Telecom Italia SpA’s multi-billion-euro network, the Italian carrier said on Thursday, as Chief Executive Officer Pietro Labriola seeks to turn the business around. Most Read from BloombergMerck Covid Drug Linked to New Virus Mutations, Study SaysAdani Crisis Deepens as Stock Rout Hits $108 BillionPorsche Blunder Puts $148,000 Sportscar on Sale for Just $18,000Plenty of Americans Are Drinking Bleach, Still for Sale on AmazonHong
NEW YORK, February 01, 2023--KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE: KKR) announced today that Scott C. Nuttall, Co-Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Bank of America Financials Conference 2023 on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 8:50AM ET.
KKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|