KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR): Price and Financial Metrics
KKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,988,399,277, KKR & Co Inc has a greater market value than 91.87% of US stocks.
- For KKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.4% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that KKR's revenue has grown -15.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.09% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KKR & Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPRT, AZO, CDW, VRSK, and AME.
- KKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.kkr.com.
KKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
KKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.20||52-week high||$31.33|
|Prev. close||$30.51||52-week low||$21.95|
|Day high||$31.33||Avg. volume||2,929,575|
|50-day MA||$29.37||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$26.52||Market Cap||17.17B|
KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) Company Bio
KKR & Company is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York.