Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLIC POWR Grades
- KLIC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.6% of US stocks.
- KLIC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- KLIC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.81% of US stocks).
KLIC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 11.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 431.05%; that's higher than 94.78% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KLIC's revenue has grown 106.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc are HSTO, SCYX, MOSY, SMCI, and AKBA.
- Visit KLIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kns.com.
KLIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KLIC's price/sales ratio is 32.08% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- KLIC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KLIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLIC.
KLIC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.15%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -85.56%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 135.43%.
The table below shows KLIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.97% of graded US stocks.
- KLIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.994 -- ranking 44th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CIEN, MPWR, and MXL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLIC.
The table below shows KLIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.58||52-week high||$75.29|
|Prev. close||$68.38||52-week low||$21.86|
|Day high||$68.83||Avg. volume||909,328|
|50-day MA||$62.67||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$50.69||Market Cap||4.19B|
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC) Company Bio
Kulicke & Soffa designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and expendable tools to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits, discrete devices, light-emitting diodes, and power modules. It operates in two segments, Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLIC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLIC Social Stream
Latest KLIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLIC as an investment opportunity.
Are Robust Financials Driving The Recent Rally In Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:KLIC) Stock?
Kulicke and Soffa Industries' (NASDAQ:KLIC) stock is up by a considerable 38% over the past three months. Given the...
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) ("Kulicke & Soffa," "K&S" or the "Company"), announced today that its Board of Directors has declared and authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share of common stock. The dividend payment will be made on October 12, 2021 to holders of record as of September 23, 2021.
Kulicke and Soffa (KLIC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
KLIC, MELI, IDCC, and WCC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on August 10, 2021
AMD is still a top semiconductor investment, but these three stocks look like better deals at the moment.
KLIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KLICWant to do more research on Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch