Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC): Price and Financial Metrics
KLIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.29||52-week high||$60.20|
|Prev. close||$48.63||52-week low||$35.95|
|Day high||$49.35||Avg. volume||472,194|
|50-day MA||$51.74||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$51.78||Market Cap||2.73B|
KLIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLIC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KLIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLIC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KLIC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.56% of US stocks).
KLIC Stock Summary
- KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.48% of US equities in our set.
- KLIC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 17.36% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KLIC's revenue has grown -51.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEIS, XBIO, FKWL, INSG, and TVTX.
- Visit KLIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kns.com.
KLIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KLIC's price/sales ratio is 37.5% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- KLIC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLIC.
KLIC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -80.67%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.81%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.37%.
The table below shows KLIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.65% of graded US stocks.
- KLIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.994 -- ranking 45th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CIEN, MPWR, and CLRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLIC.
The table below shows KLIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC) Company Bio
Kulicke & Soffa designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and expendable tools to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits, discrete devices, light-emitting diodes, and power modules. It operates in two segments, Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Singapore.
KLIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLIC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLIC Social Stream
Latest KLIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLIC as an investment opportunity.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (NASDAQ:KLIC) recently announced a dividend of $0.19 per share, payable on 2023-10-10, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-20. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
The giants of AI are well known, but hidden champs can spring the biggest surprises. Ready to unveil them?
Axcelis, MKS Instruments and Kulicke and Soffa Industries are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Electronics - Manufacturing Machinery industry participants like Axcelis (ACLS), MKS Instruments (MKSI), and Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC) are benefiting from increased capital spending on high-performance computing, advanced packaging and memory.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) ("Kulicke & Soffa", "K&S", "we" or the "Company") announced today that the company is honored to receive the Outstanding Supplier Award from ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. ("ASE Holdings")
KLIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KLICWant to do more research on Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch