Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLIC POWR Grades
- KLIC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.97% of US stocks.
- KLIC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- KLIC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.14% of US stocks).
KLIC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.56%, Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.76% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KLIC has reported earnings growth of 272.56%, putting it ahead of 92.98% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that KLIC's revenue has grown 66.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.64% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIVO, CYBE, THRM, RFIL, and SCL.
- Visit KLIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kns.com.
KLIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.68||52-week high||$61.24|
|Prev. close||$56.47||52-week low||$20.10|
|Day high||$56.00||Avg. volume||855,167|
|50-day MA||$52.89||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$39.47||Market Cap||3.33B|
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC) Company Bio
Kulicke & Soffa designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and expendable tools to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits, discrete devices, light-emitting diodes, and power modules. It operates in two segments, Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Singapore.
KLIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KLIC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 301.75 -- which is good for besting 95.34% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 6.18% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- KLIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KLIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLIC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLIC Social Stream
Latest KLIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLIC as an investment opportunity.
Kulicke and Soffa (KLIC) closed the most recent trading day at $56.91, moving +0.6% from the previous trading session.
Topping industry peers LRCX and AMAT stock, Kulicke & Soffa is among today's fastest-growing companies, expecting a 548% EPS increase this quarter.
Kulicke and Soffa (KLIC) closed at $55.96 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.9% move from the prior day.
Alphabet parent Google, InMode, and Goldman Sachs are among 18 of the fastest-growing stocks, expecting at least 100% Q2 earnings growth in Q2.
Photo by PhonlamaiPhoto/iStock via Getty ImagesIt’s not everyday that you get to see the kind of quarterly numbers that Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC) reported in its latest earnings report. The forecast sees non-GAAP EPS quintupling in Q3 FY2021 after quadrupling in Q2. KLIC also raised its guidance for the...
KLIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KLICWant to do more research on Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch