Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLIC POWR Grades
- KLIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.82% of US stocks.
- KLIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KLIC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.67% of US stocks).
KLIC Stock Summary
- KLIC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.14 -- higher than just 9.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 389.47%; that's higher than 94.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc comes in at 129.09%, a number that bests 93.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc are CYRN, XBIO, AKBA, EMAN, and OPTT.
- Visit KLIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kns.com.
KLIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KLIC's price/sales ratio is 32.08% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- KLIC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KLIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLIC.
KLIC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 66.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.61%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -85.56%.
The table below shows KLIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.65% of graded US stocks.
- KLIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.994 -- ranking 45th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CIEN, MPWR, and CLRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLIC.
The table below shows KLIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.64||52-week high||$75.29|
|Prev. close||$48.73||52-week low||$45.01|
|Day high||$51.64||Avg. volume||884,534|
|50-day MA||$52.45||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$57.05||Market Cap||3.05B|
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC) Company Bio
Kulicke & Soffa designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and expendable tools to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits, discrete devices, light-emitting diodes, and power modules. It operates in two segments, Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLIC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLIC Social Stream
Latest KLIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLIC as an investment opportunity.
The stock of semiconductor equipment company Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC), based in Singapore, is an anomaly. Despite healthy financials and operating in an essential industry, the shares are volatile. We are moderately bullish and recommend a Buy to retail value investors. We must point out the caveat that...
The technology sector has had a rough go of it lately due to inflation and macroeconomic fears, but there's no better way to combat inflation and increase productivity than technological innovation. The following two tech stocks aren't household names, and therefore may be hit more than warranted when the market sells off. Given the current shortages in the labor market and the advances in microchip technology, we may be on the cusp of the Internet of Things (IoT) really taking off.
The performance at Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KLIC ) has been quite strong recently and CEO Fusen...
E ratio of 7.43. Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 56 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock.
Irvine, CA, based Investment company Affinity Investment Advisors, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc, Belden Inc, Tapestry Inc, The Interpublic Group of Inc, TD Synnex Corp, sells Benchmark Electronics Inc, Netgear Inc, AutoZone Inc, 3M Co, Qorvo Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Affinity Investment Advisors, Llc.
KLIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KLICWant to do more research on Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch