Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLIC POWR Grades
- KLIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- KLIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KLIC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.63% of US stocks).
KLIC Stock Summary
- KLIC's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.52, KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 94.84%, KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GANX, FKWL, ONTX, SIGA, and CYRN.
- KLIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.kns.com.
KLIC Valuation Summary
- KLIC's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 46.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KLIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLIC.
KLIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 112.36%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 141.45%.
The table below shows KLIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.65% of graded US stocks.
- KLIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.994 -- ranking 45th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CIEN, MPWR, and CLRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLIC.
The table below shows KLIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.19||52-week high||$73.45|
|Prev. close||$39.13||52-week low||$37.35|
|Day high||$40.23||Avg. volume||799,917|
|50-day MA||$45.10||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$50.40||Market Cap||2.28B|
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC) Company Bio
Kulicke & Soffa designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and expendable tools to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits, discrete devices, light-emitting diodes, and power modules. It operates in two segments, Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLIC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLIC Social Stream
Latest KLIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLIC as an investment opportunity.
Kulicke & Soffa Collaborates with LeYu Precision to Deliver Production-Proven Automated Material Handling Systems
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:KLIC) ("Kulicke & Soffa", "K&S" or the "Company") today announced a collaboration with LeYu Precision Co., Ltd. ("LeYu") in Taiwan, to provide highly automated ball bonder production line solutions utilizing rail guided vehicle (RGV) material handling systems supporting the broad semiconductor market. Automated material handling systems utilize computerized devices and robots which ensure efficient transportation of magazines or carriers between storage
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) ("Kulicke & Soffa", "K&S", "we" or the "Company") announced today that its subsidiary Kulicke and Soffa Luxembourg S.À R.L., has signed a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Advanced Jet Automation Co., Ltd., which at closing will own designated dispensing assets and the dispensing business of its affiliate, Samurai Spirit Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of high-precision micro dispensing equipment and solutions in Taiwan (such
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:KLIC) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 20% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Kulicke and Soffa Industries (NASDAQ:KLIC...
Kulicke & Soffa Supports MGH and Jefferson Health to Increase ALS Patient Access to Potentially Life-Saving Advanced Therapies
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:KLIC) ("Kulicke & Soffa", "K&S" or the "Company"), Massachusetts General Hospital and Jefferson Health today announced a multi-year donation from K&S to establish and support the Multicenter Expanded Access Protocol (EAP) Companion Program to the HEALEY ALS Platform trial led by the team from the Sean M. Healey & AMG Center for ALS at Massachusetts General Hospital. This program will be expanding to the Jefferson Weinberg ALS Center to provide patients
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) ("Kulicke & Soffa," "K&S" or the "Company"), announced today that its Board of Directors has declared and authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share of common stock. The dividend payment will be made on October 9, 2022 to holders of record as of September 22, 2022.
KLIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KLICWant to do more research on Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch