Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KLIC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 194,368,000; for context, that's better than 90.56% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KLIC has less fluctuation in its price than 7.26% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KLIC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AWK, TMO, K, CONE and STAF.
KLIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KLIC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 88.63% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for KLIC, approximately only 0.81% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 4.92% of companies in the same revenue class.
KLIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
KLIC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KLIC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc and its dividends:
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc Common Stock (KLIC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) - Dividend Investor
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha