Kennametal Inc. (KMT): Price and Financial Metrics
KMT Stock Summary
- Kennametal Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.15% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Kennametal Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kennametal Inc comes in at -4.37%, a number that bests only 23.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kennametal Inc are HUBG, ENS, WGO, JW.A, and POL.
- Visit KMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kennametal.com.
KMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.40||52-week high||$42.03|
|Prev. close||$35.35||52-week low||$27.49|
|Day high||$35.35||Avg. volume||759,275|
|50-day MA||$35.66||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$33.82||Market Cap||2.85B|
Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Company Bio
Kennametal Inc. manufactures and supplies tooling, engineered components, and advanced materials consumed in production processes worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Infrastructure. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Latrobe, Pennsylvania.