Kennametal Inc. (KMT): Price and Financial Metrics
KMT Stock Summary
- Kennametal Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.06% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.24%, Kennametal Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.49% of about US stocks.
- Kennametal Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kennametal Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENS, ASGN, FUL, RBC, and ABG.
- KMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kennametal Inc's official web site, go to www.kennametal.com.
KMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMT Price/Volume Stats
Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Company Bio
Kennametal Inc. manufactures and supplies tooling, engineered components, and advanced materials consumed in production processes worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Infrastructure. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Latrobe, Pennsylvania.