Kennametal Inc. (KMT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KMT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.15% -- which is higher than about merely 8.09% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KMT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ESEA, WEC, CPB, NVO and LOGM.
KMT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for KMT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 37.24%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kennametal Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Kennametal Inc has annual revenue of approximately $2 billion; this classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of merely 20.35% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Kennametal Inc, its beta is lower than merely 14.58% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Kennametal Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 12.7% of them.
KMT Dividend Chart
KMT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|