Knoll, Inc. (KNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNL POWR Grades
- KNL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KNL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- KNL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
KNL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.32%, Knoll Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.73% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Knoll Inc's share price is greater than that of 82.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KNL comes in at 27% -- higher than that of 90.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BV, CPRI, NPO, EVOL, and CCMP.
- KNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Knoll Inc's official web site, go to www.knoll.com.
KNL Valuation Summary
- KNL's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.3; this is 432.1% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KNL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 202 months.
- KNL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 147.6 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNL.
KNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.04||52-week high||$27.30|
|Prev. close||$24.81||52-week low||$10.86|
|Day high||$25.04||Avg. volume||808,632|
|50-day MA||$25.80||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$18.35||Market Cap||1.24B|
Knoll, Inc. (KNL) Company Bio
Knoll Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and sells furnishings and accessories, textiles, fine leathers, and felt for the workplace and home in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It operates through Office, Studio, and Coverings segments. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in East Greenville, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNL Latest Social Stream
View Full KNL Social Stream
Latest KNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Knoll Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNL as an investment opportunity.
Herman Miller (NASDAQ: MLHR) today announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Knoll, Inc. ("Knoll"), creating the preeminent leader in modern design. The combined company comprises 19 leading brands, a presence across more than 100 countries worldwide, a global dealer network, 64 showrooms, more than 50 physical retail locations, and global multichannel eCommerce capabilities. Herman Miller, Knoll, and their legacy brands will continue to operate as distinct brands.
Herman Miller, Inc. ("Herman Miller") (NASDAQ: MLHR) and Knoll, Inc. ("Knoll") (NYSE: KNL) announced that, at their respective special meetings held today, Herman Miller and Knoll shareholders overwhelmingly approved their respective proposals required in order to consummate the pending acquisition of Knoll by Herman Miller. Upon completion of the transaction, Knoll shareholders will receive $11.00 in cash and 0.32 shares of Herman Miller common stock for each share of Knoll common stock they ow
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 2, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * W. (NYSE:GRA) relating to its proposed acquisition by Standard Industries Holdings, Inc.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds KNL, DTRC, SBBP, and CNST Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
By Dhirendra Tripathi
KNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|