KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (KNOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNOP POWR Grades
- KNOP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KNOP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- KNOP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
KNOP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KNOT Offshore Partners LP is higher than merely 10.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of KNOT Offshore Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KNOT Offshore Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNOT Offshore Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be UTL, MGEE, SB, ATCO, and OPI.
- Visit KNOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.knotoffshorepartners.com.
KNOP Valuation Summary
- KNOP's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 17.65% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 102 months, KNOP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.8.
- KNOP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.8 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNOP.
KNOP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.77%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 49.76%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -54.27%.
The table below shows KNOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNOP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.72% of graded US stocks.
- KNOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.163 -- ranking 113th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SHLX, HUBG, and TDW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNOP.
The table below shows KNOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.53||52-week high||$20.34|
|Prev. close||$15.20||52-week low||$12.34|
|Day high||$15.56||Avg. volume||266,074|
|50-day MA||$14.96||Dividend yield||13.68%|
|200-day MA||$17.97||Market Cap||511.08M|
KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (KNOP) Company Bio
KNOT Offshore Partners LP owns, operates and acquires shuttle tankers under long-term charters in the offshore oil production regions of the North Sea and Brazil. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Aberdeen, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNOP Latest Social Stream
View Full KNOP Social Stream
Latest KNOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNOT Offshore Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNOP as an investment opportunity.
KNOT Offshore Partners (NYSE:KNOP) declares $0.52/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 13.09% Payable Feb. 10; for shareholders of record Jan. 28; ex-div Jan. 27. See KNOP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ABERDEEN, Scotland, January 13, 2022--KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) ("The Partnership")
No summary available.
In this article, we discuss 10 dividend stocks with over 15% yield from Jim Simons’ Renaissance Technologies’ portfolio. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Jim Simons’ Renaissance Technologies Portfolio: 5 Dividend Stocks With Over 15% Yield. The American billionaire hedge fund manager and renowned quant genius, Jim […]
Despite weak balance sheets, these companies have good profitability
KNOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNOPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on KNOT Offshore Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch