KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (KNOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNOP POWR Grades
- KNOP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KNOP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KNOP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
KNOP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.22, KNOT Offshore Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of KNOT Offshore Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KNOT Offshore Partners LP is higher than it is for about 91.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSP, NWN, NEWT, SWX, and SB.
- Visit KNOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.knotoffshorepartners.com.
KNOP Valuation Summary
- KNOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.6; this is 47.28% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 101 months, KNOP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 82.7.
- Over the past 101 months, KNOP's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNOP.
KNOP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.63%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.64%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.51%.
The table below shows KNOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.25||52-week high||$20.34|
|Prev. close||$18.29||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$18.45||Avg. volume||139,769|
|50-day MA||$19.41||Dividend yield||11.3%|
|200-day MA||$17.25||Market Cap||596.59M|
KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (KNOP) Company Bio
KNOT Offshore Partners LP owns, operates and acquires shuttle tankers under long-term charters in the offshore oil production regions of the North Sea and Brazil. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Aberdeen, the United Kingdom.
KNOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNOP Latest Social Stream
View Full KNOP Social Stream
Latest KNOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNOT Offshore Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNOP as an investment opportunity.
ABERDEEN, Scotland, August 02, 2021--KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) ("the Partnership") advises that its 2021 Annual Meeting will be held on September 16, 2021. The record date for voting at the Annual Meeting is set to August 12, 2021. The notice, agenda and associated material will be distributed prior to the meeting.
ABERDEEN, Scotland, July 22, 2021--KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) ("the Partnership") plans to release its financial results for the Second Quarter of 2021 before opening of the market on Thursday, August 26, 2021.
ABERDEEN, Scotland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) (The Partnership) Distribution The Partnership announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the quarter ended June 30, 2021, of $0.52 per unit. This corresponds to $2.08 per outstanding unit on an annualized basis. This cash distribution will be paid on August 12, 2021 to all unitholders of record as of the close of business on July 29, 2021. About KNOT Offshore
Knot Offshore Partners LP: KNOT Offshore Partners LP Announces Second Quarter 2021 Cash Distribution
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) ("The Partnership") Distribution The Partnership announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the qu
No summary available.
KNOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNOPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on KNOT Offshore Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch