KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (KNOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNOP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KNOP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.83% of US stocks.
- KNOP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- KNOP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.56% of US stocks).
KNOP Stock Summary
- KNOP's current price/earnings ratio is 6.17, which is higher than only 7.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of KNOT Offshore Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KNOT Offshore Partners LP is higher than it is for about 91.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNOT Offshore Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be FSP, GLOP, NWN, MMAC, and WRI.
- Visit KNOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.knotoffshorepartners.com.
KNOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.84||52-week high||$19.90|
|Prev. close||$18.79||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$19.02||Avg. volume||138,304|
|50-day MA||$18.54||Dividend yield||11.04%|
|200-day MA||$15.47||Market Cap||615.88M|
KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (KNOP) Company Bio
KNOT Offshore Partners LP owns, operates and acquires shuttle tankers under long-term charters in the offshore oil production regions of the North Sea and Brazil. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Aberdeen, the United Kingdom.
KNOP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for KNOT Offshore Partners LP. To summarize, we found that KNOT Offshore Partners LP ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KNOP, they are:
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.44% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- KNOT Offshore Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, KNOT Offshore Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 21% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KNOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNOP Latest Social Stream
View Full KNOP Social Stream
Latest KNOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNOT Offshore Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNOP as an investment opportunity.
Utilization was lower in the first quarter due to the offhire of the Windsor Knutsen due to repairs to her main engine block (90 days) and the scheduled drydocking of the Bodil Knutsen (38 days). As Windsor Knutsen benefited from loss of hire insurance for 90 days in the quarter, including the vessel as onhire increases utilization to 97.5%. The Partnership’s operations remained materially unaffected by the COVID-19 outbreak to date.
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) ("the Partnership") plans to release its financial results for the First Quarter of 2021 before opening of the market on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) ("The Partnership")
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 11, 2021 / KNOT Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:KNOP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Financial Highlights - Interim Results for the Period Ended December 31, 2020
KNOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNOPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on KNOT Offshore Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch