KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (KNOP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, KNOP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 53.28%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KNOP has less volatility in its price than 93.2% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for KNOP has increased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KNOP's price: BNS, ARMK, SPXC, TSE and ESS.
KNOP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KNOP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 217.92%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for KNOT Offshore Partners LP are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, KNOT Offshore Partners LP produces a dividend yield 13.38% -- which falls in the top 1.2%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 217.92%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.89% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, KNOT Offshore Partners LP bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.89% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, KNOP is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 72.48% of them.
KNOP Dividend Chart
KNOP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KNOP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KNOP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about KNOT Offshore Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
KNOT Offshore Partners LP Common Stock (KNOP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) - Dividend Investor
KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha