Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNX POWR Grades
- KNX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- KNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KNX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.05% of US stocks).
KNX Stock Summary
- KNX has a higher market value than 79.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,972,656,193.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.03%, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.02% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 72.52%; that's higher than 74.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCY, RGA, BANF, INGR, and TFII.
- Visit KNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to knight-swift.com.
KNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KNX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 130 months, KNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- Over the past 130 months, KNX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNX.
KNX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.93%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 57.33%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.58%.
The table below shows KNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.89% of graded US stocks.
- KNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 41st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- FDX, SAIA, and RRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNX.
The table below shows KNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.00||52-week high||$62.29|
|Prev. close||$43.80||52-week low||$42.50|
|Day high||$46.15||Avg. volume||1,881,761|
|50-day MA||$49.48||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$53.55||Market Cap||7.36B|
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Company Bio
Knight Transportation is a provider of multiple truckload transportation services using a nationwide network of service centers in the U.S. to serve customers throughout North America. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNX Latest Social Stream
View Full KNX Social Stream
Latest KNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNX as an investment opportunity.
What can investors make of the sheer volume of stock data out there? Wall Street presents us with tens of thousands of actively traded stocks, more thousands of professional stock analysts, and dozens of high-powered banking and investment firms, all generating reams of market decisions. From choices to buy or sell, move aggressively or defensively, the raw data of the stock market itself presents a barrier to the retail investor. But there are ways to cross that barrier, short of dedicating your life to the study of market psychology and economics.
PHOENIX, February 15, 2022--Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KNX) announced today that Adam Miller, Chief Financial Officer, and Brad Stewart, Executive Vice President of Finance, are scheduled to participate in the following upcoming transportation conferences:
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:KNX ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the...
As part of its collaboration with Embark, Knight-Swift (KNX), for the first time, will own, maintain and deploy an autonomous truck with its driver behind the wheel.
Embark and Knight-Swift Announce Industry-First Truck Transfer Program to Place Embark Technology in the Hands of Knight-Swift Drivers
The Truck Transfer Program will transition ownership of Embark-equipped trucks from Embark to Knight-Swift, enabling Knight-Swift drivers to shape how the technology will integrate with existing operationsSAN FRANCISCO and PHOENIX, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Embark Trucks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EMBK, “Embark”), a leading developer of autonomous technology for the trucking industry, and Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE:KNX), one of North America’s largest and most diversified freigh
KNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNXWant to see what other sources are saying about Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch