Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNX POWR Grades
- KNX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- KNX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- KNX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
KNX Stock Summary
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $7,686,314,958 is ahead of 78.21% of US-listed equities.
- KNX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 22.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KNX is more volatile than just 10.07% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FAF, FLO, FIZZ, OLLI, and WERN.
- KNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's official web site, go to knight-swift.com.
KNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KNX's price/sales ratio is 11.11% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- KNX's price/earnings ratio has moved up $19.4 over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNX.
KNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.44||52-week high||$50.96|
|Prev. close||$46.71||52-week low||$37.07|
|Day high||$46.68||Avg. volume||1,655,830|
|50-day MA||$48.23||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$43.96||Market Cap||7.69B|
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Company Bio
Knight Transportation is a provider of multiple truckload transportation services using a nationwide network of service centers in the U.S. to serve customers throughout North America. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
KNX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KNX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 61.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc, consider:
- KNX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 44.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of 90.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 82.36% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNX Latest Social Stream
View Full KNX Social Stream
Latest KNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNX as an investment opportunity.
Knight-Swift's (KNX) acquisition of UTXL helps the company widen its customer base across the United States, Canada and Mexico, where the latter served thousands of shippers.
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. Announces Stock Acquisition of UTXL, Inc., a Premier Third-Party Logistics Company, Based in Kansas City, Missouri
On Tuesday, June 1, 2021, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KNX) ("Knight-Swift"), acquired 100% of the equity interests of Kansas City, Missouri-based UTXL, Inc. ("UTXL"). UTXL is a premier third-party logistics company, specializing in over-the-road full truckload and multi-stop loads in any length of haul throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KNX) announced today that David Jackson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Adam Miller, Chief Financial Officer, and Brad Stewart, Executive Vice President of Finance, are scheduled to participate in the following upcoming conference:
Morgan Stanley stays constructive on Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings (KNX) with an Overweight rating kept in place. Analyst Ravi Shanker says the firm was struck by KNX management's confidence on the structural sustainability of the cycle and sees the potential for a M&A move. "While the topic of M&A/capital deployment has...
Knight-Swift (KNX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
KNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNXWant to see what other sources are saying about Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch