Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX): Price and Financial Metrics
KNX Stock Summary
- KNX has a higher market value than 79.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,479,410,508.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 217.37, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.84% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.47 for Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for only 22.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALK, PRI, CFR, FHN, and ATR.
- KNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's official web site, go to knight-swift.com.
KNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
KNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.24||52-week high||$40.46|
|Prev. close||$39.66||52-week low||$27.03|
|Day high||$39.61||Avg. volume||1,783,634|
|50-day MA||$37.39||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$35.17||Market Cap||6.70B|
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Company Bio
Knight Transportation is a provider of multiple truckload transportation services using a nationwide network of service centers in the U.S. to serve customers throughout North America. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
KNX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KNX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc ranked in the 27st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KNX, they are:
- KNX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 17.83. This coverage rate is greater than that of 83.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 75.7% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|