Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNX POWR Grades
- KNX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.13% of US stocks.
- KNX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- KNX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
KNX Stock Summary
- KNX has a higher market value than 79.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,667,264,213.
- KNX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 21.8% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 17.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRTN, NHC, TFII, BMA, and TAP.
- KNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's official web site, go to knight-swift.com.
KNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KNX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 130 months, KNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- Over the past 130 months, KNX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNX.
KNX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.13%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.46%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 59.94%.
The table below shows KNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.11% of graded US stocks.
- KNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.588 -- ranking 41st of 138 Transportation stocks.
- XPO, FDX, and PTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNX.
The table below shows KNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.98||52-week high||$54.00|
|Prev. close||$52.22||52-week low||$37.07|
|Day high||$52.76||Avg. volume||1,639,417|
|50-day MA||$50.43||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$46.76||Market Cap||8.63B|
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Company Bio
Knight Transportation is a provider of multiple truckload transportation services using a nationwide network of service centers in the U.S. to serve customers throughout North America. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNX Latest Social Stream
View Full KNX Social Stream
Latest KNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNX as an investment opportunity.
Strong guidance and improvement in adjusted operating ratio boost Knight-Swift's (KNX) stock.
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl upgraded Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (NYSE: KNX) to Outperform from Market Perform with a price target of (implying an upside of 18%), up from $59. Seidl states the consensus view appears to be underestimating the trucking industry's pricing power in 2022 and sees pricing to be up by a mid-single digits percentage. The analyst increased his "already-consensus estimates" to reflect the better pricing and what he projects to be flat fleet growth in 2022 and b
KNX vs. ODFL: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Solid cash position and rising cargo revenues bode well for Delta Air Lines (DAL). However, rising cases of the Delta variant in the United States is a concern.
Knight-Swift Transportation Creates Iron Truck Services, Bringing Affordable Solutions Nationwide to Truckload Carriers of All Size
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings (NYSE:KNX) announced today that it has launched Iron Truck Services, an organization that brings together services essential to transportation carriers and includes insurance, equipment maintenance, fuel purchasing, and truck sales and rentals. Iron Trucks Services provides affordable solutions to truckload carriers by leveraging the scale and infrastructure of the nations largest carrier, Knight-Swift. David Jackson, CEO of Knight
KNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNXWant to see what other sources are saying about Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch