Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KNX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KNX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
KNX Stock Summary
- KNIGHT-SWIFT TRANSPORTATION HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $7,830,812,100 is ahead of 82.41% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 124.01%, KNIGHT-SWIFT TRANSPORTATION HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.32% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KNIGHT-SWIFT TRANSPORTATION HOLDINGS INC comes in at 44.17%, a number that bests 79.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNIGHT-SWIFT TRANSPORTATION HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IP, MRTN, ALK, BH, and MCY.
- KNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KNIGHT-SWIFT TRANSPORTATION HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to knight-swift.com.
KNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KNX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 143 months, KNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNX.
KNX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.34%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 61.98%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.16%.
The table below shows KNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.89% of graded US stocks.
- KNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 41st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- FDX, SAIA, and RRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNX.
The table below shows KNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.93||52-week high||$62.29|
|Prev. close||$49.78||52-week low||$42.50|
|Day high||$49.93||Avg. volume||1,841,751|
|50-day MA||$51.94||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$51.73||Market Cap||7.86B|
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Company Bio
Knight Transportation is a provider of multiple truckload transportation services using a nationwide network of service centers in the U.S. to serve customers throughout North America. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
KNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNX Latest Social Stream
View Full KNX Social Stream
Latest KNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNIGHT-SWIFT TRANSPORTATION HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNX as an investment opportunity.
Knight-Swift stock shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
With the macro environment not as dreary as the bears believe, investors should consider buying one or more of my small-cap stock picks.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
While encouraging earnings per share 2022 guidance and robust growth in the logistics segment are aiding Knight-Swift (KNX), rising expenses are concerning as they threaten the company's bottom line.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
KNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KNXWant to see what other sources are saying about Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch