Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KNX has less volatility in its price than 93.11% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KNX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PCG, PME, MACK, TWMC and IIPR.
KNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for KNX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 66.07%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 0.97% -- which falls in the bottom 8.28%.
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's market cap of $5 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 89.08% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, KNX's provides a return of -66.07% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 12.01% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
KNX Dividend Chart
KNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KNX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||7.77%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.80%|
|3||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.31%|
|4||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||1.09%|
|5||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.95%|
|6||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.74%|
|7||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||0.73%|
|8||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.44%|
|10||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.41%|
|11||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on KNX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc Common Stock (KNX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) - Dividend Investor
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha