Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -13.16 -- higher than merely 11.83% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- KNX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 39.21% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 86.68% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KNX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MTA, SQFT, FTI, BRG and SUPV.
KNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KNX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 69.32% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 0.9% is in the bottom 14.38%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc's estimated return of -69.32% surpasses about only 20.06% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, KNX's equity discount rate is less than 72.17% of those stocks.
KNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|2017-09-11||Split||18-25-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|
KNX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KNX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc Common Stock (KNX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) - Dividend Investor
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha