Kraton Corporation (KRA): Price and Financial Metrics
KRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kraton Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kraton Corp is reporting a growth rate of -273.25%; that's higher than merely 7.13% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KRA comes in at 45.9% -- higher than that of 95.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kraton Corp are CARS, MDGS, FTI, LCI, and PAAS.
- KRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kraton Corp's official web site, go to www.kraton.com.
KRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.85||52-week high||$45.88|
|Prev. close||$35.50||52-week low||$8.82|
|Day high||$40.36||Avg. volume||285,967|
|50-day MA||$37.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.12||Market Cap||1.22B|
Kraton Corporation (KRA) Company Bio
Kraton Performance Polymers is a leading global producer of engineered polymers and styrenic block copolymers (SBCs). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
KRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Kraton Corp. To summarize, we found that Kraton Corp ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 233.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kraton Corp, consider:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 19.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Kraton Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.08% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 93.06% stocks in the Basic Materials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRA Latest Social Stream
View Full KRA Social Stream
Latest KRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kraton Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRA as an investment opportunity.
Kraton's BiaXam™ Granted Section 18 Emergency Exemption by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for Specific Applications in Georgia, Utah, and Minnesota
Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global producer of specialty polymers and high-value biobased products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, announces that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") has approved a public health emergency exemption under Section 18 of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act ("FIFRA") submitted by the Georgia, Utah, and Minnesota Departments of Agriculture for the deployment of BiaXam in specific applications. The EPA exemption will allow Delta Air Lines to use BiaXam in specific applications in these states to protect against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Kraton (KRA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global producer of specialty polymers and high-value biobased products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, today announced that it has scheduled a conference call on Thursday, April 29th at 8:00 a.m. Central time (9:00 a.m. Eastern time) to discuss first quarter 2021 financial and operating results. The company expects to release its first quarter 2021 results after market close on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
An upturn in demand across major end-markets such as construction and automotive instills optimism in the specialty chemical space. DQ, ASH, ESI, CE and KRA are worth betting on right now.
Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global producer of styrenic block copolymers, specialty polymers, and high-value performance products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, announces that Marcello Boldrini, Kraton's Senior Vice President and Chemical Segment President, has been appointed to the additional role of Chief Sustainability Officer for Kraton Corporation. In his expanded role, Mr. Boldrini will assume responsibility for Kraton's global Sustainability strategy and related initiatives.
KRA Price Returns