Kraton Corporation (KRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRA POWR Grades
- KRA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.3% of US stocks.
- KRA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- KRA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
KRA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KRA is 2.47 -- better than 79.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.76, Kraton Corp has a higher such ratio than just 19.22% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kraton Corp is reporting a growth rate of -225.97%; that's higher than only 8.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGFS, CCMP, CBT, LNDC, and AIMC.
- KRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kraton Corp's official web site, go to www.kraton.com.
KRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KRA's EV/EBIT ratio is 151.97% lower, now standing at -7.9.
- Over the past 143 months, KRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.8.
- Over the past 143 months, KRA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRA.
KRA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -31.26%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 183.56%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.79%.
The table below shows KRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.01% of graded US stocks.
- KRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.741 -- ranking 36th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- REX, ICL, and BCPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRA.
The table below shows KRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.49||52-week high||$46.74|
|Prev. close||$46.48||52-week low||$30.48|
|Day high||$46.51||Avg. volume||379,776|
|50-day MA||$46.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.58||Market Cap||1.50B|
Kraton Corporation (KRA) Company Bio
Kraton Performance Polymers is a leading global producer of engineered polymers and styrenic block copolymers (SBCs). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRA Latest Social Stream
View Full KRA Social Stream
Latest KRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kraton Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRA as an investment opportunity.
Shares of GCP Applied Technologies (NYSE:GCP), which agreed to a $2.3B sale to Saint-Gobain in December, and Kraton Corp. (NYSE:KRA), which is being acquired by DL Chemical, fell at least party as they are companies involved in deals that require Russian approval, according to traders. GCP fell 0.7%, while Kraton dipped 0.1%....
Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global sustainable producer of specialty polymers and high-value bio-based products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, announces a general price increase of up to 15% across its CTO Refinery products and derivatives. This increase will be effective April 1, 2022, and/or be subject to the terms of any applicable contracts and obligations.
As tech stocks stumble in 2022, attention turns to industrial stocks to deliver long-term growth.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ, based Investment company Alpine Associates Management Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Cerner Corp, Kirkland Lake Gold, Rogers Corp, CyrusOne Inc, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc, sells , , , Five9 Inc, Covanta Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Alpine Associates Management Inc..
Rye Brook, NY, based Investment company IndexIQ Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF, Invesco Senior Loan ETF, iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Government Bond ETF, iShares MBS ETF, sells IQ Ultra Short Duration ETF, Medallia Inc, PNM Resources Inc, , Five9 Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, IndexIQ Advisors LLC.
KRA Price Returns