Kraton Corporation (KRA): Price and Financial Metrics
KRA Stock Summary
- KRA's current price/earnings ratio is 8.41, which is higher than just 9.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kraton Corp is higher than merely 14.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- KRA's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NLST, JMEI, BLIN, SPWR, and TRXC.
- KRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kraton Corp's official web site, go to www.kraton.com.
KRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
KRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.34||52-week high||$40.76|
|Prev. close||$12.45||52-week low||$9.54|
|Day high||$11.26||Avg. volume||217,402|
|50-day MA||$20.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.53||Market Cap||327.82M|
Kraton Corporation (KRA) Company Bio
Kraton Performance Polymers is a leading global producer of engineered polymers and styrenic block copolymers (SBCs). The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
KRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Kraton Corp. To summarize, we found that Kraton Corp ranked in the 98st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kraton Corp ended up being:
- 22% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 6.86% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Kraton Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Kraton Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 95.13% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|