Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC): Price and Financial Metrics
KRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.59||52-week high||$43.47|
|Prev. close||$35.75||52-week low||$25.99|
|Day high||$37.46||Avg. volume||1,156,727|
|50-day MA||$30.55||Dividend yield||6.1%|
|200-day MA||$31.73||Market Cap||4.29B|
KRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRC POWR Grades
- KRC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.46% of US stocks.
- KRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KRC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.81% of US stocks).
KRC Stock Summary
- KRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 367.74 -- higher than 91.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of KILROY REALTY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KILROY REALTY CORP is higher than it is for about 92.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KILROY REALTY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EPRT, CUBE, DEA, ADC, and SRC.
- KRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KILROY REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.kilroyrealty.com.
KRC Valuation Summary
- KRC's price/earnings ratio is 17.2; this is 39.22% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- KRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRC.
KRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.91%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.99%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.78%.
The table below shows KRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.81% of graded US stocks.
- KRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 234th of 442 Trading stocks.
- PNNT, ARI, and LOAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRC.
The table below shows KRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Company Bio
Kilroy Realty Corporation focuses in building its portfolio of office, industrial, R&D, and multi-purpose properties. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
KRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRC Latest Social Stream
View Full KRC Social Stream
Latest KRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KILROY REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRC as an investment opportunity.
Kilroy Realty (KRC) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 29.4% in Kilroy Realty (KRC). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
KRC vs. STAG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Q3 2023 Kilroy Realty Corp Earnings Call
Insights into the financial performance, achievements, and challenges of Kilroy Realty Corp (KRC) in Q3 2023
KRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|