Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KRC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
KRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kilroy Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, KRC has reported earnings growth of 189.32%, putting it ahead of 90.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAG, CTRE, HR, SLGN, and LDOS.
- KRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kilroy Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.kilroyrealty.com.
KRC Valuation Summary
- KRC's price/earnings ratio is 13.1; this is 67.17% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- KRC's price/sales ratio has moved up $5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRC.
KRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.34||52-week high||$73.61|
|Prev. close||$73.05||52-week low||$45.28|
|Day high||$73.35||Avg. volume||1,166,010|
|50-day MA||$68.66||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$60.98||Market Cap||8.54B|
Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Company Bio
Kilroy Realty Corporation focuses in building its portfolio of office, industrial, R&D, and multi-purpose properties. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
KRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRC Latest Social Stream
View Full KRC Social Stream
Latest KRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kilroy Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRC as an investment opportunity.
Natali_Mis/iStock via Getty ImagesReal estate is a great asset class for growth and income investors alike. Younger investors can appreciate the value of a lifetime’s worth of gains, and retirees can enjoy a steady income stream to fund their living expenses. This brings me to Kilroy Realty Corp. (KRC), which...
Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) today announced that following its successful leasing of Kilroy Oyster Point Phase 1, it started construction on the second phase of its five phase, 50-acre, three million square-foot development project in South San Francisco, the West Coast’s largest and most dynamic community of life science companies and research institutions. Kilroy Oyster Point Phase 2 ("KOP 2") will include approximately 860,000 square feet in three buildings with a total estimated in
Here are three that are particularly suitable for older investors. Realty Income (NYSE: O) pays a monthly dividend and is a Dividend Aristocrat, an S&P 500 company that's raised its dividend for at least 25 consecutive years. It's a real estate investment trust (REIT) that specializes in single-tenant real estate.
Kilroy Realty (KRC) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.94%Payable July 14; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 29.See KRC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per common share payable on July 14, 2021 to stockholders of record on June 30, 2021. The dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $2.00 per share.
KRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|