Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC): Price and Financial Metrics
KRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kilroy Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kilroy Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 90.86% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.81, Kilroy Realty Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kilroy Realty Corp are REXR, PDM, EGP, SKT, and HPP.
- Visit KRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kilroyrealty.com.
KRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
KRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.05||52-week high||$88.99|
|Prev. close||$63.20||52-week low||$45.96|
|Day high||$66.89||Avg. volume||958,252|
|50-day MA||$71.92||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$77.78||Market Cap||7.01B|
Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Company Bio
Kilroy Realty Corporation focuses in building its portfolio of office, industrial, R&D, and multi-purpose properties. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Los Angeles, California.