Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC): Price and Financial Metrics
KRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 701.66, Kilroy Realty Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.63% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kilroy Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 91.03% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Kilroy Realty Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 10.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kilroy Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be REXR, EPRT, PEB, DSX, and IIPR.
- KRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kilroy Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.kilroyrealty.com.
KRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.52||52-week high||$75.63|
|Prev. close||$64.26||52-week low||$45.28|
|Day high||$65.46||Avg. volume||1,284,086|
|50-day MA||$59.09||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$57.92||Market Cap||7.51B|
Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Company Bio
Kilroy Realty Corporation focuses in building its portfolio of office, industrial, R&D, and multi-purpose properties. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
KRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRC Latest Social Stream
View Full KRC Social Stream
Latest KRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kilroy Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRC as an investment opportunity.
Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) announced today that John Kilroy, Chief Executive Officer and other members of the Company’s senior management will participate in Citi’s 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference. There will be a live webcast of the Company’s roundtable discussion on Monday, March 8, 2021, from 5:00 p.m. to 5:35 p.m. Eastern Time.
Kilroy Realty Corporation partners with CodeGreen to track portfolio-wide energy and carbon emissions
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kilroy Real Estate, a leader in real estate sustainability, has partnered with CodeGreen to track energy, water, waste, and carbon emissions for over 80 assets in their portfolio across the western US. Accurately gathering, monitoring and quality…
Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per common share payable on April 14, 2021 to stockholders of record on March 31, 2021. The dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $2.00 per share.
Office vacancy rates have risen throughout the year as companies go out of business or decide they need less space. New York City is seeing increased vacancy rates; however, according to Kilroy, the West Coast is holding up a little better. Kilroy is an office real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on Class A properties on the West Coast.
KRC earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
KRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KRCWant to see what other sources are saying about Kilroy Realty Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!