Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KRC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 2.6% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, KRC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 2.64% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KRC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EYE, GFF, COWN, TKR and CASY.
KRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kilroy Realty Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.34% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kilroy Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, KRC offers a dividend yield in the top 31.39% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Kilroy Realty Corp's expected return of 0.34% is higher than 32.04% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Kilroy Realty Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 32.04% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Kilroy Realty Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 66.3% of them.
KRC Dividend Chart
KRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KRC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||9.49%|
|3||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||8.76%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||8.05%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||7.33%|
|6||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||7.24%|
|7||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||7.02%|
|8||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||6.98%|
|9||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||6.94%|
|10||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||6.46%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||5.51%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||5.14%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||5.02%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||4.30%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.79%|
|18||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|