Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, KRC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 2.51% US-listed dividend payers.
- KRC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 3.41% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KRC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SCHN, PMT, HMI, CEA and KTB.
KRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KRC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 17.24% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kilroy Realty Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Kilroy Realty Corp produces a dividend yield 3.48% -- which falls in the top 32.53%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for KRC, its beta is lower than 33.49% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Kilroy Realty Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 66.57% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
KRC Dividend Chart
KRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|