Kilroy Realty Corporation (KRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KRC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 2.77% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- KRC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 7.67% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for KRC has a compound average growth rate of 60.2%, which is higher than 90.17% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KRC's price: EQIX, BDX, MTA, CAAS and RKT.
KRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KRC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 35.03% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KRC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, KRC has a beta lower than 74.95% of them.
- KRC's market cap of approximately $8 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.32% of them.
KRC Dividend Chart
KRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|