Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): Price and Financial Metrics
KRG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 568.89, Kite Realty Group Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.08% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kite Realty Group Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KRG comes in at 21.48% -- higher than that of 90.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIO, NVGS, SNH, NSA, and CWEN.
- Visit KRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kiterealty.com.
KRG Stock Price Chart More Charts
KRG Price/Volume Stats
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Company Bio
Kite Realty Group is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.