Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRG POWR Grades
- KRG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- KRG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
KRG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 981.13, Kite Realty Group Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.11% of US stocks.
- KRG's current price/earnings ratio is 201.01, which is higher than 96.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kite Realty Group Trust is higher than it is for about 91.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kite Realty Group Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be DEA, PGRE, REG, HTA, and TRTN.
- Visit KRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kiterealty.com.
KRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.56||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$20.05||52-week low||$7.86|
|Day high||$20.56||Avg. volume||539,522|
|50-day MA||$20.21||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$15.40||Market Cap||1.74B|
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Company Bio
Kite Realty Group is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
KRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KRG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kite Realty Group Trust ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kite Realty Group Trust ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.68; that's higher than only 18.21% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.55 years comes in at -0.36%; that's greater than merely 3.96% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.45% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRG Latest Social Stream
View Full KRG Social Stream
Latest KRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kite Realty Group Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRG as an investment opportunity.
Kite Realty (KRG) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, 5.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.17.Forward yield 3.64%Payable July 16; for shareholders of record July 9; ex-div July 8.See KRG Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
INDIANAPOLIS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) announced today that its Board of Trustees declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.18 per common share for the quarter ending June 30, 2021. This distribution will be paid on or about July 16, 2021, to shareholders of record as of July 9, 2021. About Kite Realty Group Trust Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that provides communities with convenient and beneficial shopping experiences. We connect consumers to retailers in desirable markets through our portfolio of neighborhood, community, and lifestyle centers. Using operational, development, and redevelopment expertise, we continuously optimize our portfolio to maximize value and retu...
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for Kite Realty Group
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021, 11:00 am ET Company Participants Bryan McCarthy - Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications John Kite - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer Heath Fear - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Tom McGowan - President, Chief Operating...
Welcome to Kite Realty Group's first quarter earnings call. On the call with me today from Kite Realty Group are Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, John Kite; President and Chief Operating Officer, Tom McGowan; Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Heath Fear; Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer, Dave Buell; and Senior Vice President, Capital Markets and Investor Relations, Jason Colton.
KRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KRGWant to do more research on Kite Realty Group Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch