Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.12% of US stocks.
- KRG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- KRG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.15% of US stocks).
KRG Stock Summary
- KRG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 297.42 -- higher than 90.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 133.93, Kite Realty Group Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kite Realty Group Trust is higher than it is for about 90.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPAI, EPRT, SITC, SKT, and DAC.
- Visit KRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kiterealty.com.
KRG Valuation Summary
- KRG's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 1.54% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 208 months, KRG's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
- KRG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27.3 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRG.
KRG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -24.73%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -17.7%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.23%.
The table below shows KRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55% of graded US stocks.
- KRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 209th of 458 Trading stocks.
- STOR, REG, and AKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRG.
The table below shows KRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.86||52-week high||$23.14|
|Prev. close||$20.52||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$21.01||Avg. volume||601,971|
|50-day MA||$20.04||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$19.36||Market Cap||1.76B|
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Company Bio
Kite Realty Group is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRG Latest Social Stream
View Full KRG Social Stream
Latest KRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kite Realty Group Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRG as an investment opportunity.
Kite Realty Group (KRG) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Kite Realty Group Trust with ticker code (KRG) now have 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 27 and 16 with the average target price sitting at 23.15. Now with the previous closing price of 20.58 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 12.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 19.94 and the 200 day MA is 20.53. The market cap for the company is $1,757m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KRG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that provides communities with convenient and beneficial shopping experie...
Kite Realty Group Trust found using ticker (KRG) now have 10 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 27 and 16 and has a mean target at 23.15. Given that the stocks previous close was at 20.54 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 12.7%. There is a 50 day moving average of 19.82 and the 200 day MA is 20.48. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,724m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KRG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that provides communities with convenient and beneficial sh...
INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) announced today that its Board of Trustees declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.18 per common share for the quarter ending September 30, 2021. This distribution will be paid on or about October 8, 2021, to shareholders of record as of October 1, 2021.
KRG earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
KRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KRGWant to do more research on Kite Realty Group Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch