Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- KRG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KRG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.23% of US stocks).
KRG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kite Realty Group Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 169.12%, Kite Realty Group Trust's debt growth rate surpasses 93.57% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KRG is more volatile than only 7.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kite Realty Group Trust are CUZ, SBRA, HTA, CUBE, and PEB.
- Visit KRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kiterealty.com.
KRG Valuation Summary
- KRG's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 1.54% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 208 months, KRG's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
- KRG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27.3 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRG.
KRG Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.76%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 233.28%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 129.16%.
The table below shows KRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.23% of graded US stocks.
- KRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 209th of 444 Trading stocks.
- STOR, REG, and BEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRG.
The table below shows KRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.02||52-week high||$23.35|
|Prev. close||$20.80||52-week low||$18.42|
|Day high||$21.12||Avg. volume||1,488,207|
|50-day MA||$21.83||Dividend yield||3.85%|
|200-day MA||$21.37||Market Cap||4.60B|
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Company Bio
Kite Realty Group is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRG Latest Social Stream
View Full KRG Social Stream
Latest KRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kite Realty Group Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRG as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks in Gillson Capital’s 13F portfolio. You can skip our detailed analysis of Daniel Johnson’s hedge fund, and go directly to read Daniel Johnson’s Gillson Capital Portfolio: 5 Best Dividend Stocks. Daniel Johnson is the founder of Gillson Capital, a Chicago-based investment management firm. He started […]
Kite Realty Group Trust -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Kite Realty Group Trust
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Kite Realty Group TrustGlobal Credit Research - 15 Feb 2022New York, February 15, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Kite Realty Group Trust and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announc...
Kite Realty Group (KRG) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 16.22% and 131.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG), a premier owner and operator of high-quality, open-air grocery-anchored neighborhood and community centers, along with vibrant mixed-use assets, reported today its operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. “2021 was a monumental year for KRG, highlighted by outstanding operational results and the completion of the transformative merger with RPAI,” said John A. Kite, Chairman and
Kite Realty (NYSE:KRG) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 14th, after market close. The consensus FFO Estimate is $0.37 (+27.6% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $157.4M (+130.3% Y/Y). Over the last 1 year, KRG has beaten FFO estimates 100% of the time and has...
KRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KRGWant to do more research on Kite Realty Group Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch