Kearny Financial (KRNY): Price and Financial Metrics
KRNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$10.57|
|Prev. close||$8.30||52-week low||$6.45|
|Day high||$8.37||Avg. volume||256,622|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||5.3%|
|200-day MA||$7.69||Market Cap||531.16M|
KRNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNY POWR Grades
- KRNY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 66.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRNY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KRNY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.49% of US stocks).
KRNY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP is higher than it is for about 94.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.08%, KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.89% of about US stocks.
- KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -139.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NFBK, EGBN, ESSA, TBNK, and CLBK.
- Visit KRNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kearnybank.com.
KRNY Valuation Summary
- KRNY's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 34.78% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 228 months, KRNY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNY.
KRNY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.18%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.92%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -65.15%.
The table below shows KRNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.71% of graded US stocks.
- KRNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- OMF, ALLY, and SC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNY.
The table below shows KRNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kearny Financial (KRNY) Company Bio
Kearny Financial Corporation provides various banking products and services for customers in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, and Union Counties of New Jersey, as well as Kings and Richmond counties of New York. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Fairfield, New Jersey.
KRNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNY Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNY Social Stream
Latest KRNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNY as an investment opportunity.
Kearny Financial (NASDAQ:KRNY) shareholders have endured a 26% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Kearny Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:KRNY ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 14% in the last month...
FAIRFIELD, N.J., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ GS: KRNY) (the “Company”), the holding company for Kearny Bank, announced today the completion of its previously disclosed stock repurchase plan which authorized the repurchase of 4,000,000 shares. Such shares were repurchased at a cost of $34.9 million, or $8.74 per share. About Kearny Financial Corp. Kearny Financial Corp. is the parent company of Kearny Bank which operates from its administrative headquarters in
Kearny Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:KRNY ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
The board of Kearny Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:KRNY ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 22nd of November...
Company's net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, stands at $9.8 million
KRNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|