Kearny Financial (KRNY): Price and Financial Metrics
KRNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.93||52-week high||$11.32|
|Prev. close||$6.84||52-week low||$6.58|
|Day high||$6.96||Avg. volume||259,260|
|50-day MA||$7.65||Dividend yield||6.43%|
|200-day MA||$8.32||Market Cap||451.46M|
KRNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNY POWR Grades
- KRNY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 66.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRNY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KRNY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
KRNY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP is higher than it is for about 94.02% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.36 for KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.16% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KRNY comes in at -128.93% -- higher than that of just 4.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NFBK, ESSA, TBNK, MBWM, and CUBI.
- KRNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.kearnybank.com.
KRNY Valuation Summary
- KRNY's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 13.04% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 226 months, KRNY's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNY.
KRNY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.18%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.92%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -65.15%.
The table below shows KRNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.71% of graded US stocks.
- KRNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- OMF, ALLY, and SC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNY.
The table below shows KRNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kearny Financial (KRNY) Company Bio
Kearny Financial Corporation provides various banking products and services for customers in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, and Union Counties of New Jersey, as well as Kings and Richmond counties of New York. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Fairfield, New Jersey.
KRNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNY Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNY Social Stream
Latest KRNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNY as an investment opportunity.
On September 13, 2023, John Mcgovern, a director at Kearny Financial Corp (NASDAQ:KRNY), purchased 7,013 shares of the company.
Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:KRNY) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 70% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Kearny Financial's stock price might be vulnerable to...
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that Curtland Fields, who is a company insider...
It looks like Kearny Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:KRNY ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
Kearny Financial Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:KRNY ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.11 per share on 23rd of August...
KRNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|