Kearny Financial (KRNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRNY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KRNY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- KRNY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KRNY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
KRNY Stock Summary
- KRNY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.19% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Kearny Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 7.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Kearny Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kearny Financial Corp are PBHC, TRST, FNB, ASB, and HWBK.
- Visit KRNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kearnybank.com.
KRNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KRNY's price/sales ratio is 65.62% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- KRNY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 39.7 over the prior 201 months.
- Over the past 201 months, KRNY's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNY.
KRNY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -39.17%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 146.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -30.64%.
The table below shows KRNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.71% of graded US stocks.
- KRNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- OMF, ALLY, and SC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNY.
The table below shows KRNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.40||52-week high||$13.89|
|Prev. close||$12.34||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$12.49||Avg. volume||357,613|
|50-day MA||$12.39||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$12.91||Market Cap||873.22M|
Kearny Financial (KRNY) Company Bio
Kearny Financial Corporation provides various banking products and services for customers in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, and Union Counties of New Jersey, as well as Kings and Richmond counties of New York. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNY Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNY Social Stream
Latest KRNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kearny Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNY as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Kearny Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:KRNY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
A key part of building a bulletproof long-term portfolio is making sure that along with growth stocks you have dependable dividend stocks.
Kearny Financial Corp. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results and Declaration of Cash Dividend
FAIRFIELD, N.J., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ GS: KRNY) (the “Company”), the holding company of Kearny Bank (the “Bank”), reported net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 of $18.8 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, compared to $19.7 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. The Company also announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share, payable on February 23, 2022
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But investors can boost...
Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:KRNY) Director John J. Mazur, Jr. sold 4,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, December 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of $12.44, for a total value of $49,760.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is […]
KRNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|