Kearny Financial (KRNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRNY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KRNY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.03% of US stocks.
- KRNY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- KRNY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.46% of US stocks).
KRNY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KRNY is 0.2 -- better than just 16.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.54%, Kearny Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.18% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KRNY comes in at 60.62% -- higher than that of 96.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kearny Financial Corp are FNB, FMBH, ONB, GBCI, and PFBI.
- Visit KRNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kearnybank.com.
KRNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KRNY's price/sales ratio is 65.62% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- KRNY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 39.7 over the prior 201 months.
- Over the past 201 months, KRNY's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNY.
KRNY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -30.64%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.07%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -39.17%.
The table below shows KRNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.37% of graded US stocks.
- KRNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 398th of 437 Banking stocks.
- NNI, ALLY, and GDOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNY.
The table below shows KRNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.53||52-week high||$13.77|
|Prev. close||$12.50||52-week low||$6.91|
|Day high||$12.66||Avg. volume||328,412|
|50-day MA||$12.40||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$11.98||Market Cap||964.87M|
Kearny Financial (KRNY) Company Bio
Kearny Financial Corporation provides various banking products and services for customers in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, and Union Counties of New Jersey, as well as Kings and Richmond counties of New York. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNY Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNY Social Stream
Latest KRNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kearny Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNY as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
FAIRFIELD, N.J., Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ GS: KRNY) (the Company), the holding company of Kearny Bank (the Bank), announced today that the Companys Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share to stockholders of record as of September 1, 2021, payable on September 15, 2021.
No summary available.
FAIRFIELD, N.J., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ GS: KRNY) (the Company), the holding company of Kearny Bank (the Bank), reported net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 of $18.5 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, compared to $16.4 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 were favorably impacted by a provision for credit loss reversal of $4.9 million, reflecting the impact of an improved economic forecast and credit risk outlook.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
KRNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|