Kearny Financial (KRNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRNY POWR Grades
- KRNY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.32% of US stocks.
- KRNY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KRNY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
KRNY Stock Summary
- For KRNY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.12 for KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 87.07% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP comes in at -3.75%, a number that bests merely 19.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP are NFBK, BWFG, HONE, MNSB, and RMBI.
- KRNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.kearnybank.com.
KRNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KRNY's price/sales ratio is 13.79% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- KRNY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.9 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNY.
KRNY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.44%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.21%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.95%.
The table below shows KRNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.71% of graded US stocks.
- KRNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- OMF, ALLY, and SC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNY.
The table below shows KRNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.38||52-week high||$13.70|
|Prev. close||$9.30||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$9.39||Avg. volume||213,035|
|50-day MA||$9.90||Dividend yield||4.69%|
|200-day MA||$10.99||Market Cap||633.79M|
Kearny Financial (KRNY) Company Bio
Kearny Financial Corporation provides various banking products and services for customers in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, and Union Counties of New Jersey, as well as Kings and Richmond counties of New York. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNY Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNY Social Stream
Latest KRNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNY as an investment opportunity.
Looking at Kearny Financial Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:KRNY ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders...
In Friday’s session, Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:KRNY) marked $10.30 per share, up from $10.21 in the previous session. While Kearny Financial Corp. has overperformed by 0.88%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, KRNY fell by -21.13%, with highs and lows ranging from $13.89 to […]
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Kearny Financial (KRNY) said Thursday it completed a wholesale restructuring related to its investment securities portfolio and announced a company-wide cost-cutting…
Kearny Financial Corp. Announces Wholesale Restructuring and Adoption of Operating Efficiency Initiative
FAIRFIELD, N.J., Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kearny Financial Corp. (NASDAQ GS: KRNY) (the “Company”), the holding company of Kearny Bank (the “Bank”), announced today the completion of a wholesale restructuring related to its investment securities portfolio. In addition, the Company announced the adoption of a company-wide operating efficiency initiative. Wholesale Restructuring The Company executed the sale of $121.4 million of its lower-yielding available-for-sale debt securities for an
KRNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|