Kearny Financial (KRNY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KRNY's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about merely 12.86% stocks we're looking at.
- KRNY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06; for context, that's better than only 16.2% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KRNY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ADI, NEE, SRLP, IMOS and PDCO.
KRNY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of KRNY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 20.86% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KRNY, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Kearny Financial Corp's expected return of 20.86% is higher than 70.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, KRNY has a discount rate lower than 70.46% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Kearny Financial Corp, its beta is lower than 83.35% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Kearny Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 87.62% of them.
KRNY Dividend Chart
KRNY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|