Kearny Financial (KRNY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KRNY has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.21%, higher than about just 6.68% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KRNY's comes in at -0.35 -- better than 78.74% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KRNY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.07, ranking above merely 17.51% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KRNY's price: SPNS, UTL, APO, CLRO and SALM.
KRNY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of KRNY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 23.66%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KRNY, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 23.66%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.57% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, KRNY has a discount rate lower than 79.57% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Kearny Financial Corp, its beta is lower than 82.41% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, KRNY's equity discount rate is less than 92.14% of those stocks.
KRNY Dividend Chart
KRNY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|