Kearny Financial (KRNY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, KRNY has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 17.05%.
- KRNY reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.64% over the past 5.5 years.
- KRNY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than just 14.31% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KRNY's price: SVT, MOMO, RKT, BAP and RGLD.
KRNY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Kearny Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 52.7% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kearny Financial Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, KRNY offers a dividend yield in the top 28.87% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 52.7%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 66.15% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Kearny Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 66.15% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, KRNY boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 94.79% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KRNY Dividend Chart
KRNY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|